Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 5 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:19 am

The Camp      - Page 5 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

March nodded with agreement and then walked over to the prey pile. She was secretly thinking about Pluto, but she hid it well, and played as if she didn't care. March walked to the prey pile and dragged parts of her bull elk and brought it back to the gang. She then threw it on the ground, so that maybe she could share it with Happy and Forest. March smiled and started to feast on her prize.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:00 am

Hinto smiled, being sure to keep his voice steady, "it is exactly what it is called, a date. I believe a way to describe it is a pair of wolves who may be just friends or may be romantically involved, going out together alone for something planned by one of them. I have something planned and there are two of us, whether we are romantically involved or not, that remains a question which we will discuss later on our date." The ebony wolf had kept a plain, friendly smile on his muzzle and was hoping to keep it that way until he was out of the camp and away from comotion.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:09 am

Valtriss eyed the pack carefully there was a few males less.. and mostly this pack consists of females. A good opprotunity to strike is when some females are usually pregnant so what her packed did when they conquered other packs.. "Cyrax?" she'll smirk while watching him below

Cyrax would look Seeker in the eye and smile warmly. "I can't fight with you about this. Very well, come.. but it will be a rather long day of a walk." he would say and lick her muzzle "We can leave tomorrow at dawn."

Shaking her head she'll jump down below in this wolf's territory. Before approaching the two. "You there, Cyrax." she snarled while her teeth necklace jingled "I believe you have a little situation here." she would evilly laugh

Cyrax would look up to see Valtriss and step in front of Seeker "You shadow wolf you don't belong here!" he snarled as hia claws dug into the ground "I know where i need to be!But you foolish being have no right to step in this pack's territory."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:42 am

Haru pads around taking in the scents around him. Keeping his ears perked for any sign of life. Haru constantly swishing his tail and flicking his ear tips, to rid of any unwanted pests. "These irritating pests for once would quit badgering me." Spitting his words off his tongue. Scents reach his nose, some he was unable to identify. He wanders farther away from the direction of the scents, He snorts, "Why I even come this far- HA! I yet to figure out. Cause I am so obviously such a wonderful wolf lover." He rolls his eyes at the end and just paws impatiently at the ground below him. Stopping flat in his paw steps his eyes san the surrounding area, he was intruding and he could tell. Heh, the sooner I leave the better. He snorts and continues padding off avoiding all life that he can.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:59 am

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 5 Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Another Character ~ ※※※
Listen to another character talking ~ ※※※

Pluto sighed and looked at Hinto. She was still conufsed and then spoke up. "Why did you plan a date." She said in a calm tone, ignoring the other wolves. Plu licked her little paws.

Last edited by Pluto on Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:18 am

Hinto held his smile, "it may turn out to be strictly business, or it may turn out to be friendlier than that. I'm not sure. I do know I would like to get to know you before I settle my opinion of you," he said softly.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Forest nodded, still smiling. "So, after we have a snack, we'll wait for those two to leave" she flicked her tail towards Hinto and Pluto. "Then we'll follow them." She lay down and started nibbling at the elk that March had brought over. She couldn't stop thinking about what the Betas were going to do tonight. But she would find out soon.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Ithria yawns and decides to go back to Falcon Ridge.
(Ith is now at Falcon Ridge)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:58 pm

When the green and brown fae had eaten her fill, she ran her tongue around her muzzle and padded off toward her mate. "Hey" she whispered. "Me, Happy, March, and Miyuki are going to spy on the two Betas and see what they are going to do tonight. And I suppose you want to come too?" she barked with a smile.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Rain shrugged to Forest. Yeah, I guess it will be fun. Let's do it then. He whispered back and smiled. When we going? He asked, and looked around devilishly.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:10 pm

"As soon as Plutes and Hint leave." She copied Rain's mischeivous smile as she starts trotting back to the others involved in the plan. "Rain's coming with us too" she announced.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:04 pm

The Camp      - Page 5 Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Hime was in a rage, her fur bristled and her teeth clenched, this wasn't really Yuri's thing but... In this case she had to, "May-I-Join-You-Guys?" She asked in a quiet but hard as stone and anger filled voice. The princess was now filled with hatred, she loved Hinto, she didn't mean to at first but she did now. An angry aura seemed to swarm around her 'If they do anything, and I mean anything, Pluto is soooo dead!' The fae thought as her feet dug into the fresh soil were battle had taken place not that long ago.

Yuri heart pounded and her ears flared, she had sucked up all the moisture in the ground under her feet, Hinto was to be hers, he protected her, she protected him. Don't forget, she is the princess, always getting what she wants... Well... not so much for her... That aside... Hime would not let these two get together, 'Say your goodbyes now, Pluto, you two will never be talking to each other again!' She hissed in the back of her mind.

Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Forest flicked her tail. "Sure. Just don't interrupt-we don't want to be found out!"
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:38 pm

The longer he wandered the stronger the scents of other wolves grew. He guessed he was in the heart of the territory by the camp. Wanting to leave them be, as he didn't know anything about them, and they knew nothing about him. Haru found nothing that sparked his interest so he decides to go in the opposite direction wondering if there was anything to interest him.

-Leaves to Festa Falls-

Last edited by Haru on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:22 pm

Runs back from her way to Falcon Ridge, never actually getting there. She runs and helps Miyuki, her teeth sinking into the flesh of one of the attacking males. Her claws dig into him. Her flower mysteriously still clings to her ear as her fur lightens a little. Her eyes harden into a cold icy blue. Then she goes to attacking the other male, her teeth sinking into his neck. Then she dashes off to fight Thunder-Paws's captor, fiercely baring her teeth at the wolf. She leaps onto the captor's back, fury pulsing through her veins. I am glad I didn't have to use this on Cyrax, but I was about to... She smirks and battles the wolves some more. I wonder where Sicil is...
Sicil grinned as he stalked up behind the bluish silver wolf (Ithria) and pounces on her back. He savors the look of pure horror on her face.
Ithria gasps in shock as Sicil pounces on her. Her eyes flash and she wheels around and bites at Sicil. Then she goes for his neck, but hesitates. He is the only wolf alive who knows, really and truly, what I have been through. Sicil takes advantage of this hesitation to dig his teeth into her neck.
Sicil digs his teeth into Ithria's neck as she hesitates. He smirks again as the she-wolf goes limp in his jaws. He drops Ithria.
Ithria uses her favorite battle technique, playing dead, and almost smiles as Sicil drops her. Howling fiercely, she digs her teeth into his neck as she feels him go limp. She digs in deeper, feeling her teeth dig into the main artery in his neck as he dies. Sicil, I am so sorry it had to come to this... Ithria murmurs to the dying wolf.

I am sorry, too. I wish that I never joined Teki Pack, and that I could have wandered the land with you... He splutters.
May you join Ilin, Rucina, Condo, Lirilla, and all the others. Ithria says affectionately.
Sicil dips his head one last time in acknowledgement. Sicil dies.
SICIL IS NOW DEAD

Ithria feels a tear roll down her cheek as she mourns her dead brother. Oh Sicil... She murmers sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 5 Blackw10

Code

Speak
Think
Another Character
Listen to another character talking

Pluto watched as the other water wolf started to go crazy in her mind. Pluto shook her head in dissappointement. "Well i don't like Hinto, in fact i need no love, so Hime can go on a take Hinto as she wish. But i find it more complicated how one can't just say if they love them or not." she thought. Pluto sighed and walked away from. She silently walked away and she vanished into the darkness of the night.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:48 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 5 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki nodded as a yes. Himeyuri felt rather cold, and Yuki suddenly thought if it was jealousy that brought her to this temperature. Miyuki shook her head, and continued to eat her bird. When Yuki was done, she kicked the bones slightly and sat down patiently, watching Pluto walk off without a sound.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:55 pm

The Camp      - Page 5 Untitl10

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

March blankly stared at Hime's fur bristling. "Um, are you ok?" She slowly asked the water female, while eyeing her bristling fur. Marchy shook her head and passed her some bull elk. March then lied down to continue eating. Then March wagged her electric tail slightly wondering what Hinto might have to say.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:05 pm

The Camp      - Page 5 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy watched the rest of the group, and then sighed to take a small amount of food from the elk body. SHe bowed in thanks for March and then ate the body parts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:38 pm

This isn't an RP, but I kind of think that the camp is under attack...
This is an RP now: Ithria pants as another tear slides down her cheek and on to Sicil's limp form.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:14 pm

Ithria wrote:This isn't an RP, but I kind of think that the camp is under attack...
This is an RP now: Ithria pants as another tear slides down her cheek and on to Sicil's limp form.

Not Rping. Hmm, not anymore...the remaining enemies are all out of the camp I think. Before when they infiltrated the camp they were all run out. Rain killed Lukas, Miyuki killed whoever, then making them into a bed. Plus others I think xD, and then Flare and Thunder killed the Alpha, Scorch. Vesnaplia never sent out the third wave of wolves, the first two failed, and she retreated. We drove them out. So the camp isn't under attack currently, and Valtriss is being confronted by Cyrax right now. Smile
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Not RP: Sort of... First two waves are defeated, there is one more the Tsuki is preparing for, he said he would do it today or tomorrow, where he will send in like TON of wolves.. Idk how many or more details but ya, so at the moment there are no enemy wolves in camp, sides the dead/unconscious ones...

RP:

The Camp      - Page 5 Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Hime whispered "I am completely fine" she said in a slight hiss she watched the two 'Oh Hinto... You don't actually love her do you? What about me? Don't you love me? Don't you like me? No... Am I being to greedy? Is to much to ask for both freedom and love? Since t has been clear I can only have one or the other...' Her anger and rage turned to sadness in only a second of thought "Aug... I can't watch this anymore..." Yuu shuddered and turned away, running, running, wow... she realized that she couldn't even run without letting the cursed memories of her past haunt her. 'Just when I thought I was free... Hinto... Why? Why me? I rather be forced to love someone I don't then watch the person I love, love another! In short... I rather go back... Back home' Yuri kept running untill she saw water ahead where she dove in let herself sink to the bottom, clearing her head of her thoughts. Reviving herself before she mad her way back to the Water reserve, where she would marry Tenazlo, an Italian Water Prince.

To > South > Festa Falls

Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:25 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 5 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki sighed as she watch Hime run away. "Jealous." She said aloud. Yuki didn't bother since all wolves should know how to deal with love. Miyuki waved at Happy, to let her know, that Hinto and Plu might be going out soon. Yuki also waved at Forest.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Forest nodded with a smirk and lowered onto her haunches as she watched and waited for the two black wolves to set off into the woods.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:30 pm

The Camp      - Page 5 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy nodded and the licked her paw. "A weak heart." She thought shaking her head. Happy walked over to her den and grabbed her braclets and headgear. She put it on and then put her paw on her chest and closed her eyes. When Happy was done, she returned to the group of friends.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next