Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+10
Midnight
Seeker
March
Pluto
miyuki
King Thunder
Hinto
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
Teki Pack
14 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 2 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Teki Pack Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

~SCORCH~

Scorch led the next wave of wolves, the pack they were invading seemed to completely ignore their presence, the male came up with a plan to get all of their attention, the strong alpha male swooped over a snatched the small electric pup (Thunder-Paws) and backed away, pinning him down and keeping him as hostage.

~JAYDEN~

Jayden kept a strait face, keeping up his always-cool look and dived into the medicine den, attacking the white wolf inside (Miyuki)

~LUKAS~

Lukas snickered as he watched this all happen before him, under orders of Scorch, he quickly joined Jayden, reassuring that the Lead Healer could not escape, as it would be pretty well impossible for anyone to get out of the clutch of two males, once Luke was in the den, he pushed down the white fae into a pinning position, usig his powers to take the roots from below to wrap around the body so she was not only pinned, but strapped down.

~JAYDEN~

The dark brown wolf slicked his hair back "Hmmf, I could have done that..." He muttered as he iced the roots like it helped much. A white male walked in, he jumped off the fae and put him in a pin biting his shoulder, not even bothering to look at who it was but to just attack, they would win this fight he thought.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Rain hugged Forest, As long as you're okay. He said and looked over at Miyuki. Rain shook his head at her. I don't think so... I just need a little rest to regain my powers, and I think at least I'm at my feet again. He said and looked at Forest with a smile.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:05 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 2 Miyuki10

The Law of Attraction is the Basis of Everything that Exist

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
Another character - White
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain: I don't think so... I just need a little rest to regain my powers, and I think at least I'm at my feet again.

Miyuki smiled and laughed slightly. She doesn't have good english skills, so she got confused. "Alright" She said snapping out of her confusion and walked to her den. She licked her paws, removing the rest of the stains and then yawned, and fell asleep on her knew wolf skin bed.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Thunder tore off the vines coming from Forest, if he and Flare were to kill him, he wanted to do it fairly, he jumped back, avoiding the alpha's jaws and claws by a sliver.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 2 Blackw10

Code

Speak
Think
Another Character
Listen to another character talking

Pluto looked around and sneezed again. She then looked around once again and sneezed loudly. "HACHOO!" She then lifter her paw to her nose and rubbed. Plu then looked at Hinto, as if nothing big actually happened.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:14 pm

The Camp      - Page 2 Untitl10

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

March walked up to Forest and Rain, and shook a bit. "So how do you all feel?" She said looking at Forest inocently.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Forest smiled. "I'm fine. And Rain's fine too." She glanced at Rain with the smile still on her face. "You okay?" she asked the Electrical wolf.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:50 am

~V E S N A P L I A~

Ves was now in a raged state, both waves failed, her wolves were tired and injured, she only had a few wolves, her strongest wolves left. The alphess never liked it whe the battle got this far, her anger burned inside of her as she thought of the final wave she would send, her included.

::Tsuki::

Suk ran through the cluster of wolves towards the medicine den, ignoring the enemy bodies outside of the den pivoting and taking a quick turn he was i the den by Miyuki's side "Oh my gosh! Are you okay! I saw what happened from afar but there were too many wolves in the way and I couldn't come help you and... HEY WHERE ARE THE HUNTERS? MARCH!!! You were supposed to make sure this kind of thing DID NOT happen! Look at poor Miyuki! She is CLEARLY injured! Look at that!" He says yelling at his Lead Hunter as he points to a very, very, VERY small scratch on the white healers paw "I blame you for this cut! She could have been seriously hurt!" He said in a hidden fretting voice that was not really so hidden anymore.

Suk didn't seem to notice how much he was freaking about the cut, and how much he had been being over protective over Miyuki since before the battle even started, until now. "U-Uhm-We- Well, it's not like I'm worried about her!" He said slightly blushing, even in the dark, you could still tell through his white fur. "I-I-um-ah-wwh-m-mean" He stammered "Hmf! Don't give me that look! I clearly worry about the whole pack like this! It's not like Miyuki is getting special treatment or I think of her differently!" He exclaimed "Or think of her differently! Or think of her as even a friend! Or wish she would hang out with me more! Or want to talk to her and chicken out! Or get nervous around her! Or-" He looked around at all the bewildered faces 'Oh... ballz...' No one, as in NO ONE, had seen his childish side, besides his mother when he was a pup, it was true, when no one was looking he would chase butterflies or pounce around in long grass, although he was normally good at NOT blurting out what was on his mind inn public, something about Miyuki messed him up.

Tsuki was SO embarrassed, not really about what he said, only because he didn't remember, but if he did, he DEFINITELY would be, but because he let the side he tried so hard to hide in front of his pack show, this ruined his firm, strong, tough alpha male picture. Embarrassed as he was he sludged over to the corner where a gloom cloud seemed to follow him as he sulked in the dark corner of the medicine den with all eyes on him.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:55 am

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

March looked at Tsuki surprised. "Um, Forest and Rain were um fighting so... uh.." She said looking at Tsuki weirdly. Then she tilted her head. It was clear that Tsuki got something for Miyuki.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:00 am

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki licked her cut and then looked at Tsuki. "You seem to be acting rather differently?" She said rubbing her head, slightly blushing. Did Tsuk really like her? Miyuki shook her head and walked over to Tsuki. "There is something you want to say right?" She said looking away.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:15 am

Suk pouted a bit more, in truth, he had a split personality, his childish side and his manly side, The male thought that if Yuki saw his childish side she would not like him, that was what he was most scared of at this point. "Well... Um..." He muttered still looking at the wall "Will you be my Alphess?" Tsuki asked looking over his shoulder with the worlds BEST puppy eyes, which would most likely destroy ANYONE'S first impression of him.

Tsuki was still half in his childish mode so he wasn't quite sure of what he was asking of her, but maybe it was a good thing? If he was still in his normal side there was NO way he would ever be able to find the courage to ask, even if they were different personalities,, deep down it was still the same Tsuki, with the same heart. At that moment he went back to his normal self, his face flushed red, it practically glowed, he whipped around and ran out of the den 'How could I be so stupid! There is NO way she would EVER like me! God I'm dumb! The pack will never see me as they did before! She will never see me as she did before...' He thought sadly running to his den, ignoring the enemy pack, and curling into a ball hiding under his tail.

(You can go after him if you want Razz )
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:31 am

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Startled, Miyuki ran after Tsuki. "Um, like you said, being alphess. I would gladly accept." Miyuki said, looking away with rosy pink cheeks hidden under her fur. "I like you Tsuki. A lot." She said looking away still. She was embarrassed, but then thought. "Wait, if i become alphess, then i have to be moved from lead healer, but i like being lead healer but also alphess is a amazing and..." Yuki stopped thinking and relaxed for a moment.

(lol this is epic xD)
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:35 am

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 2 Blackw10

Code

Speak
Think
Another Character
Listen to another character talking

Pluto looked at Tsuki and thought for a moment. Then she suddenly burst into a creepy smile and jumped around laughing, thinking, Tsuki and Miyuki will become the first mates. She laughed around and circulated the water brute.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:01 am

Flare would watch as this alpha seems fairly strong but she looked at the pack. We were a small pack some of us injured.. "Thunder! Rip his eyes out!! And jolt inside the sockets! it will cause internal brain damage! If im right!!" she'll yell at him while jumping up on this alpha's back and sinking her small canines in his back

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:03 am

Cyrax watched as Seeker walked away sadly. He'll lower his head and walk beside her. "Seeker, please don't be like this.." he'll say soothingly while nudging her shoulder with his muzzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:54 am

(BALLZ!!! GIANT POST WAS DELETED! I ACCIDENTALLY RELOADED PAGE)

"Really??? You do?" He asked excitedly, although the question was rhetorical, "Of course, at times like this I still hop into battle, just like you could help out in the healers den!" He said in a now-suddenly-happy voice "Oh wow! This is VERY important news!" he said rushing out of the den and, more calm and slowly, walking onto the high rock, tilting his head back, he howled to the skies saying his oath about protecting the pack, blah blah blah, Yuki is the alpha female, blah blah blah, and if any brute is to flirt or disrespect her there will be suitable punishment, blah blah blah. Just the basic stuff that he learn watching his Aunt and Uncle back at his Moon reserve. Suk ran back over to Miyuki's side, when finally the words You are officially mates registered in his mind, he blushed nervously "Official?" He asked as he stepped forward and touched noses with the white fae "Come on we still have a battle to win!" Tsuki yipped, giving a lick to her cheek and dashing off and faintly leaving whispered words "I love you Miyuki" before he was out and back into the fight.

(giefuwhfie IT WAS WAY BETTER! MEH!!! WHY?!!! I HATE YOU LIFEZ!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME)
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:29 am

Rain listened to Tsuki and his announcement. Rain then looked at Forest. Forest... Would you like to come with me for a minute? He asked as he got up. He wouldn't care about his pains, even though it had slightly disappeared.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:34 am

Seeker looked at Cyrax. Jumping to her paws she snarled bristling. "DONT BE LIKE THIS!" she cried, "YOU WANT ME TO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOU!" Turning away she stalked off leaving a trail of cold ice behind. "FINE I WONT THEN!" she shouted over her shoulder. As Seeker walked away from her loved one she felt like her heart was being ripped out of her chest as tears streamed down her face soaking her muzzle.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:10 pm

Forest had found the whole thing quite amusing, so up until when Tsuki asked Miyuki (the names rhyme xD) to be his mate. "Aww" she said a bit loudly. Then she looked over to Rain. "Yeah, sure."
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Rain nodded and smiled happily as he trotted off.

_-*To South: Festa Falls*-_
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:09 pm

The smile stayed glued on the fae's face as she padded after the black and white brute. Forest could sense that sonething big was about to happen.

~To Festa Falls~
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:02 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Code
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Speak - Aquamarine
Regular - Teal
Think - Cyan
Listening - Blue
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miyuki blushed. "Y-yea" She said sitting down at the healers den. She never liked fighting, so she decided to help out with the healers. Yuki walked over to Ithria and whispered. "My friend, you got promoted to being a Lead Healer." She said smiling. "And i got to be alpha." Suddenly, Yuki screamed in her mind.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:08 pm

☆☆☆ ~ Speak
☆☆☆ ~ Listen
☆☆☆~ Think
☆☆☆~ Another Character

March watched the two white wolves talk about how they both love each other. March suddenly smiled and burst electricity everwhere. "Wow, Miyuki became... Mates with Tsuki... Which means..." She stopped and breathed for a moment. All March could do is just stare at Miyuki, happy that she finally found her one she looked for.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Rain came running with Forest. He struggled to stay by her side, because of his pains. He used some of his own powers to keep his heart beating at normal speed, to make sure his feet didn't let his body to the ground.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Forest arrived, panting, in the camp. "You okay from that run?" she asked Rain. "You're hyperventilating a bit" she laughed, then she crept closer and whispered in his ear "You think we should tell someone?"
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Rain laughed a little. I'm fine and you know. He smiled. He then looked at her more serious. Of course we should. I mean... Unless you feel like not to. He said and smiled.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next