Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Cyrax would smile and place the red crystal around Flare's neck before looking towards Scorch "W-well you gonna join or not?" he growled "First of all Icewing and Aiden come here" he'll say

Flare looked at her father respectfully and took the crystal. Her red marking's dissolving only to have her charcoal fur showing. Nuzzling him, she would turn and sit down as soon as she did small flames burned im her crystal. "Father, May i speak?" she questioned

Aiden would poke scorch "Excuse me buddy," he'll say and grab his sister and pull her gently "papa wants us!"

Waiting for an answer he'll turn back to the apprentices "Now, then my pupils this training you'll learn how to use basic fighting skills to paw on paw kombat. Your final is a task where you all will be scattered alone in the forest and survive by eliminating other's. (like the hunger games but no killing :p) the final will be putting all your survival skills and all the skills yoi've learned into handy!" he began to explain. "On the day of your final I will activate your crystals with my elemental power and in the battlefield make sure your crystal doesnt break once it does you'll pretty much enter a deep sleep and be disqualified. I and other shaman wolves will seek you out once the crystal breaks to remove you from the gaming field."

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Scorch follows icewing and nuzzles her"Do I get a cyrstal"? He asks patiently. Then he moves inbetween Aiden"Excuse me buddy". He says leaning closer to Icey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Cyrax would roll his eyes "yes of course."  he answered

Aiden would growl and move next to icewing and tug her again

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Scorch kepting getting inbetween aiden and icey"Stop it". Hesaid then walked up to claim his cyrstal.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Thunder shook excitedly. Ready to run off into the forest. "Oh man oh man oh man! Do we start now!? Thunder asked, before thinking of something and going to Flare. "You know, we should team up and take out those two first. I'm not worried about the princess, but Scar is strong, plus, your element will have no affect on him. Then after we take them out it will be just you and me." He made sure to say it quietly, so no one would hear. Thunder hoped she would accept, he really wanted to battle her in the end.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Flare would just think about Thunder's offer.. "Maybe.."

Cyrax would give scorch a red crystal. And turn away back to look at all the apprentices. "No not now. The forest game is the final but tomorrow morning we'll began the category for all skills. Don't worry." he answered thunder

Aiden would growl and go next to his sister "She's my sister!" he growled and started to play fight with her like they used too and bit her ear gently

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Thunder groaned in impatience. But training tommorow will be fun too he thought. Thunder stayed close to Flare, she was acting quite strange for him, very depressed about something he thinks. He moved closer to her, knowing that she hated to be ignored. "Come on Flare cheer up! Isn't this great, we will be full pledged warriors after this!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Scorch looked at Thunder with evil eyes ready for the fight. Then he gets between Icey and her brother"Well she obivously doesnt want to play". He said before licking Icey's cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:52 pm

Icewing growled at them both and turned away from them. She padded over to Cyrax and lay down under his bell so her could protect her.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:57 pm

Seeker watched as Aiden and Scorch fight over Icewing. She shook her head and walked over to Cyrax. Sitting down she rested her head on his back.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 pm

Aiden's green jade eyes looked at Scorch as he challenged him "Of course she wants to play!" he barked "She is my sister and we love play fighting! So butt out! She aint your girlfriend! And dont you come between me and her who gives you the right!" He barked

"Apprentices eat then rest. Tomorrow you'll be waking when the sunrises." he said then notice icewing near him and all he could do is stay quiet. Beforw he felt seeker rest her head on his back "Earlier they are mad at me then now they are sad..." he thought

Flare would get up and grab Thunder by the scruff and fling him at Scorch "See you tomorrow at training. Also good luck.. you'll need it." the she wolf said before entering the apprentice den back on her bear pelt

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Seeker watched as the apprentices left. "Im sorry for yelling at you earlier Cyrax." she said softly with tears in her eyes, "I..." She felt the tears run down her face and she bent her head and turned away. She hated when she cried cause she felt weak. Her vision was blurred as she stood up and raced out of the caves.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Cyrax would only listen but seeing her tear up he was about to say somthing but she ran.. "Seeker!" he yelled and sent a barracade of rocks block her path from exiting the cave. "You can't leave like that without me. This is my old pack territory I don't want them to think your an enemy"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Thunder got up after Flare flung him. Not seeming to be angry this time. He was way to excited to argue. He procided to a prey pile and grabbed the biggest thing he could find, then took it to the den. Settling on a nice comfty pelt, he dug in. "Man, this place sure is huge, I can't beleive Earth wolves made all this." He said licking the blood off of him. After Thunder was done he went out to look around the cave alittle, enjoying the sight of the crystals.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Scorch lwers his ears he walks over to the corner of the cave and sighs dipping his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Cyrax would walk over to seeker "what's wrong?"

Aiden would just stare

Flare would get up from her bedding and head out and sprint behind Thunder and Pin him down "What are you doin?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Flare caught Thunder by suprize. "Oh just exploring, and looking at Scorch be depressed." He pushed Flare off. "Honestly, he's so obsessive...this is not the time to worry about our love life." Thunder said alittle annoyed at him.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Flare would step off him and look over at Scorch "Yo scorch, don't be like that; like Thunder said worry about love later such as Icewing. She is young and later you can be all flirty but for now I think my father just wants respect by not flirting with her at a young age kapeesh?" she'll say then turn to Thunder "may i join your exploring?"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Thunder looked at her surprized, he couldn't believe she remembered what he has told her a few months back. "Sure! It would be boring by myself." He exclaimed happidly. Thunder was glad that Flare seemed to be a little more lively. "You know? I bet I won't be able to sleep tonight, with the things going on tommorow!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Flare would only nod and get moving "I can sleep it's just gonna be basic skills then hunting. But who know's" she would say and go to the den end of the cave and place her ear on it and listen before moving towards a crystal and hopping on a red one thus inside the crystal fire was sparking an image of a small wolf. "My spirit wolf.." she says while looking at him "Papa says these colors represent elements.."

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:47 pm

"What, really!? Let me try!" Thunder found a nearby yellow crystal and jumped onto it. The crystal on his necklace glowed brighter and emmited sparks, Thunder peered inside it and found a small pup, like Flare's surrounded by lightning, the pup ran through a feild, a raging storm above. "So cool! Who are these wolves Flare, are they real..or once were real?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:48 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie looked around at the crystals. She simple just adored it. Then there was her necklace. Crie liked it as well, but not much. "What are you two doing?" She asked in a kind manner.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:49 pm

Seeker skidded to a halt just short of crashing into the rocks Cyrax placed in the entrance of the cave. She stood on shaking legs and let sobs rack her body. She collapsed when her mate asked her what was wrong. She shook her black and white head and forced herself up. She made ice form in the cracks between the rocks forcing them apart and they fell. She climbed over them nearly getting her paw stuck before she hit the ground. She bolted out of the shaman territory and climbed a tree just outside where she sobbed her heart out.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:54 pm

Flare would hop off the crystal and her spiritual wolf dispersed in flames and was no longer in the red crystal. "These wolves are real. In fact thats you." she said pointing at his spiritual wolf with lightning "Shaman is a word that connects with the spirits and associates with them. These wolves are nothing but gods or other souls of those who died. What you saw is your concious in spirit form.. once you die that spirit is released." She explained then turned to crie "exploring." she said then looked back at Thunder[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 pm

Wing padded after Scorch when her parents ran off. "Scorchy." she cried reaching him. She pressed up against him seeking his warmth.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next