Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

4 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Empty Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave is an entrance to a paradise forest. This so called cave is known as The Shaman Caves because Earth warriors from the Shaman pack formed this place woth their elemental power to train young warriors and hunters. Cyrax however comes here to train his pupils.

So yeaan:3

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 am

Thunder turned his head back suprized, "Eh!? Wait for me Flare!" Thunder got up and ran after her, hopping from rock to rock.
( Sorry, I have been busy with school more, plus the fact I'm trying to watch a new anime. XD )
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Empty Re: Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:59 am

Seeker nuzzled Cyrax. "I cant stay. I promised Scorch and Crie that I would be back by dawn." she said backing up, "Come with me." She paused at the tree lines and looked back at her mate. "Come." she said before bounding away.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue60/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:18 am

Flare would laugh and then hold her breathe before traveling into the oasis and swimming deeper to the darkest depths of the water. The statue spoke with dripping water but this statue in the middle of the oasis was Pumandüs. Swimming deeper she looked up at the faint light of the surface as she saw shadows swimming before her, koi fish and something else but it hides in the shadows. Her red crystal glowed

(Its fine thunder im busy tooo! graduation is almost coming also im doing what i do in life draw and watch my bride is a mermaid good anime Smile lol )

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:17 am

Cyrax would watch seeker go and once she was gone, Cyrax howled a message to Nuka. "Nuka watch the apprentices I'll be back before sunrise!" and wit that Cyrax took off into the forest with his shaman warrior look

(Nuka): Nuka perks his ears while listening to Cyrax's howling message. Nodding he sealed up the cave's main entrance. Then padded to his den as he saw both Ai and Shasta sleeping..

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Thunder crawled through the hole leading to the cove, he looked up amazed at the statue, out the corner of his eye he saw Flare jump into the water. He han over to the water's edge, looking in he saw nothing but a deep pool, but he saw the glow of Flare's crystal in the depths. The koi fish were swimming in circles. Thunder kept watching but didn't jump in, he didn't want to risk eletricuting everything in the water.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100Shaman Caves: Eastern Shaman Territory - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Cyrax smelt his mate and daughter near by as for the apprentices. But another scent was coming from the caves that he didn't reconized. Looking around alert and aware of his surrounding's he'll growl lowly to himself and stalk forward to the caves. Something was not right....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Flare would resurface with flames causing the water to boil. The koi were cooking and lay limp for a sec before swming again as if nothing happened. "Thunder the koi are just living elemental spirits... it won't die they are a simple illusion." she'll say

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 am

Thunder leans over the water's edge to look more carefully, Flare was right, they were fake. As Thunder tried to lean closer he slipped and fell in the water, reaching the surface he spit out some water and laughed embarrassed. "Heh heh heh....I totally saw that coming."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:44 pm

Flare laughed and created a hot barrier around her as she swam around then dove under into the depths only that my crystal was shown till she swam into a cave. Though as she swam the koi scattered and a larger shadow swam close to her before dispersing

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 pm

Thunder watched and eventually dived in after Flare, soon the only light around was the crystal around their necks.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:36 pm

Turning around Flare would smile before she swam next to him and pushed him towards the cave. Yet she felt the chill of the large shadow, so she pushed him in the cave to resurface in a different chamber. Seeing thunder resurfacing she swam up and jump onto the land. The chamber they were in was full of crystals but they all reflected a light causing them to conjure up a replica of the so called northern lights but instead it showing a past. The lights made shapes of wolves running through the fields as if it was telling a story. "Thunder," she said and nuzzled him "Tomorrow is the games... Cyrax believes we have so much potential... that we'll win. But Crie left so only scorch and shasta will be entering while Everyone else spectates." she says then jumps onto a crystal and looks beyond the chamber in the center lies two Giant diamond made caskets.. Walking closer Flare would look inside. A body of a wolf whose pelt was of silver and marking's of black enscriptions of the ancient language of Tsarr was covering this wolf's body as for this wolf baring a necklace of sheer diamond and white pearls. While the other had a grey and white pelt with nothing but a warrior's armor of bone and feather's lay perfectly intact. Around it's neck was 2 yellow crystals and teeth of some sort of animal. "These wolves hadnt discomposed... their bodies are the same since they've died so many yeard ago. This diamond like casket must halt the aging process." she spoke while laying on a red crystal only to have her fire spirit run about into the replica of the northen lights "Hehe i love this cave soo many secret passages.."

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Thunder didn't really hear Flare talking to him, he was too busy being amazed by the cave. "This is amazing Flare, absolutly amazing." Thunder walked up to the diamond casket and sniffed it curiously. "Who are these wolves Flare? Are they warriors or something?" He backed away to shake the water from his pelt, the reflections of the crystal lights appearing on his coat. He looked up at the reflections of the wolves, it was truly amazing to him, the cave was warm and welcoming, as if something was just waiting for someones arrival. Thunder was enjoying his stay in this mystical cave, but he then realized that he didn't know how long they were down here. "Oh Flare! What's the time?! Cyrax won't know we are down here, we should get going back!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Flare would look at the wolves "Its the two reigning warriors of the pack. The one with silver fur was mistaken as a god at first but she proven to be a warrior throughout the ages. She led this pack to it's higher potential. However the other one happens to be the sinister male wolf who made a pact with the evil god, the statue you saw first the one standing on the pile of dead corpses. He led the pack too it's blood tasting habit that they still have today. These two however, became lovers but one day they had to fight cause they truly did not belong... its a long story," Flare explained before perking her ears hearing Nuka's howl "Its time!" she said and ran towards the pool and turn to make sure Thunder followed "The final is going to begin once cyrax returns. We must get ready and plan"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:31 pm

Thunder quickly nodded and splashed into the water, swimming as fast he could, his body tingled with excitment knowing it would finnaly begin. He swam past the glowing reflections and reached the surface, Thunder didn't bother to shake off as he squeezed through the narrow opening after Flare. He stopped to catch his breath as he finnaly reached the cave Cyrax left them in. "Alright, I'm so ready for this! He exclaimed excitedly.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 am

Flare would resurface though as she past each chamber she still felt the chill from the large shadow in the depths. Running out to the center. There was Nuka, Shasta, Valtriss and Ai waiting. "Apprentices Cyrax is arriving!" he announced "Apprentices line up! As you all know, your crystals are the main key in this game, if your enemy breaks it while fighting you the crystal will put you in a deep sleep and our Nurse Valtriss will remove you from the battle field!" Nuka continued before Cyrax entered with Aiden on his back "Also this forest I must warn you. There is creatures out there you may wanna be aware of. A plant that poisons you with needles, And night creatures that will stop at nothing till your eliminated. Seek for fresh water, food and shelter as for warmth but don't let a fire signal the enemy your location." he continued as Flare listened and the others "Now then we will scatter you from different parts of this large forest. Once I signal the games to begin with a fireball you shall move as you please." Nuka said while Valtriss stepped forward and created a water like bubble and trapped Flare inside and froze it before she sent her out in the forest. Flare was the first to be set apart in a random location. Once valtriss set her down she begin to freeze shasta than thunder and scattered them in different locations. Soon she'll unfreeze them. Flare would gasp before falling onto the forest ground, her golden eyes looked around as she realized she was alone and ready to survive. Running through leaves her first thing to do was look for water than shelter but be undetected by enemy. (like da hunger games ^_^)

Cyrax would walk upstairs to another chamber that overlooks the whole forest. Along with Seeker, Icewing, Aiden, Ai and Nuka. Valtriss was running about in the forest for she was the nurse and will take fallen apprentices out of the arena. Scorch was scattered in the area as well. "Now then all we will do is monitor them," he would say and watch over the forest in a great view

Once the fireball signalled Shasta found himself near the dark depths of the forest. The sun's rays couldnt even touch the ground. Walking he knew he had to find resources and supplies. This is going to be a long day.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Thunder listened as Nuka explained how the games would go, Thunder smiled and stood tall. Sudenly he was surrounded by a bubble and it began to glow and fade away. Before disapering he turned to Flare. "Good luck." Thunder said. A bright light filled his vision for about 5 seconds before it began to fade. Thunder realized he was now in the forest, the bubble popped and he fell onto a patch of moss. Looking around, he was in a feild filled with white flowers. "Alright, time to get started." Thunder didn't hesitate to start moving immedetly, the flowers and grass was tall enough to conceil him anyway. Before he looked for a shelter, he wanted to find a water source. In truth he didn't even care for that anyway, he just wanted to find Scorch, Flare, or the other aprentices. He thought back to all of their elements, Flare and Scorch were fire, Ai was wind, and he couldn't remember Shasta's. "I'll go after Ai fisrt, I'll have an advantage."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 am

Ai would jump high over the tallest tree's. She then made a strong gust of wind to fly her towards the river beyond a 
mountain. "This is easy.." she smirked before landing on her paws. She looked around before approaching the river the loud rumbling of the water roared in her ears. Lapping at the water she 'll drink as she pleased

Flare would close her eyes before running about. Setting her self on fire she'll open her eyes revealing a golden iris before it turned red. A large burst of flamws began as she formed a large forest fire. Her plan was that those who were caught in her forest fire trap will flee to water. There she will eliminate who has fallen in her trap... Walking amongst the flames she smirked

Cyrax observed from the viewing point of the caves as for Nuka who watched with a wide smirk. Spotting the smoke of fire he'll think "Flare nice plan... but yet it has a disadvantage too.."

Shasta walked  slowly yet his senses tensed perking his ears he looked up to see birds flying overhead as for smoke forming.. "Flare.." he smiled while his good eye lookes for something else..

(srry l8 reply busy at skool)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:38 am

Thunder continued walking, he was getting closer to a large river, suddenly the scent of smoke caught his attention. He broke into a run and went up a hill he was near. Looking out he saw a fire a bit of way. He was pretty far from it luckily, looking the direction away from it he saw the river, flowing into a large lake, it wouldn't take too long to get there. "With that fire, I have no choice but to head for water, but I'm sure someone would want me to head there delibertly." Thunder ran back down, heading in the direction of the lake. He grinned as he thought of something. "I'll set up a little trap too....I'm not sure who started the fire, could be Scorch..maybe Flare, either way works for me. it'll take awhile for them to reach here. I have time" He ran faster, ignoring the leaves smacking him in the face.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:08 am

Ai continued to lap at the water but stopped she knew the fire wuld come closer and she had to think...

Flare would sprint through the dense forest passing tree after tree! She soon created from the ashes full size adult fire wolves "Go." she commanded to have the flaming wolves run fast towards whomever lies ahead

Shasta would run to the highes mountain peak she halted to see moutain water "Hm..." he would think while looking over the landscape. He wanted to save his strength so he found a tree with a hallow hole he could slip in and sleep tonight. But first gathering leaves to camoflauge his shelter as for himself

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Reaching the lake, Thunder looked sniffed around to make sure no one was very near, sensing no danger he scanned the permeter of the lake, then looking out, he noticed a small island. "Perfect." He thought. "This will be useful." Thunder walked to the edge and put a paw in to test the water, it was clear and appeared to have no real danger to it. With a great splash he jumped in a paddled toward the island. It was quiet, that is until a great beast jumped from the depths, causing a huge wave to crash into Thunder. Going under he squinted his eyes just see this oversized koi, a really really oversized one. Thunder struggled to fight the currents, and pulled under repeatedly as the koi swung its tail. "Whats this things deal!?" Thunder thought struggling for breath. He finnally reached the surface gasping for air, the island was just a few meters away now, he managed to fight his way to it right before the koi nearly smacked him with its fin. Crawling out drenched, he collasped on the ground panting. "What....the....heck!" Thunder layed there for a few minites before getting up finnally, he looked back out to the lake, now all quiet again. "Stupid oversized fish..." He thought. There were 3 boulders on the small island, a cave cut out into them. "This shall be my shelter. The water will prevent the fire from reaching, and that fish thing can accually prove useful, now to set up my own defense, and gather some food."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:35 am

Flare's wolves made of ashes seperated. One thing for sure they replicated herself. Flare halted and slipped into a tree trunk as her shelter. The fire covered the land burning everything in its path except her. Laying down on a pile of flaming leaves she closed her eyes and concentrated. "Wolves seek those other competitors... watch them unless i tell you to attack.." she thought

Cyrax continue to survey the area before closing his eyes "Im sure you have something in store for them?" he asked nuka before turning his head to the brute who just smiled widely

Aiden would jump on his father's back despite that he is blind he just listened. "Where's momma? Sister?? Isnt that hell hound post to be here?" he asked while staying still

Cyrax would growl silently "No your mother isnt coming here! she is a idiot..." he spoke angrily due to the fact he never was the person to share such feelings after all.. "Just be silent my son don't speak of her"

Aiden would flatten his ears and nod his head "ok daddy.."

Nuka grinned silently "Eh not going well with your second mate?" he said while grinning before sitting down "Not saying that to be rude, im sorry about your first lost but cyrax you got to understand females... for instant me and valtriss we had so many beautiful litters and we argue but we settle it out later with a good talk and some delicious elk dinner under the moonlight." nuka continued

Cyrax's eyes flashed open "Dont mention her! She never became my first mate! Seeker is..." he stuttered before lowering his eyes "You can never dare mention the past and those dead." Cyrax shifted while laying on his belly "Its night... let us rest im sure they'll do find if they listened to our warnings espeacially for the shadow hunters.."

Ai floated into the tree's and layed down, the sun was at its last peak before sinking into the horizon. "Its night.." she murmured and stared around and in the disntance she heard the cries of some hidedious beast shrieking. "Shasta be careful"

Valtriss continue her run as she glided on a water bubble. She knew know one was eliminated but yet she was nurse.. And plus her mother instincts to protect would kick in too

Finding his way after running away from the flames, shasta halted to the nearest cave. Entering he panted.... he was exuasted and surely enough the creatures at night would find him. Building a barrier he would call it a night yet the cold air made him shiver "Ai where are u?"  

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:54 pm

It was a long day, after gathering some fresh fish Thunder stored them somewhere in the small cave he made his shelter. "The sun is finnaly setting...I wonder what everyone else is doing?" Thunder hopped atop a small boulder in his little cave and lay down, he forgot to find a comfortable bedding. "Oh well" He thought. As he rested down his head, Thunder used his powers to create an electric barrior around the entrance of his cave. He got up again, deciding not to sleep, instead he used this time to come up with some traps. Walking around he found a wall of hard dirt, and shooting out a bolt at it, he created another small enterance. The dirt and pebbles flew into his face, causing him to step back and cough. Squinting his eyes he entered his little chamber. "This will accually be a better place to sleep." Thunder continued to make small dens within the cave, it was loud, but Thunder didn't care. "There. Anyone who enters will be confused to which spot I'll be in, and if they choose wrong...well, I'll have a surprise." Thunder grinned, impressed with himself. He heard the fire outside, still raging.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:38 am

Flare rested that night as her clones search through the land. Hopefully they would of spot somebody in the open or their location

Shasta laid awake through the night though he was could he couldn't sleep at all. The wind howled as he stared at nothing but darkness.. "Hopefully someone is eliminated tonight.."

Ai layed awake in the tree she too couldn't sleep so instead she flew to the river to catch some fish. Splashing around she'll jab at the squirming koi

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 pm

It was the middle of the night when Thunder finnaly finished trapping his cave. Tired, he grabbed a fish from a crack in the cave and lay down to eat it. Finnishing he went outside to tak a quick drink and look around. The smoke and ashes from the fire covered the sky, so he couldn't tell how late it was. "I wonder how everyone is?" He thought, Thunder has been pretty lucky accually, he was surprised at how easy it was so far, but tommorow everyone would come out and search most likely. He wondered what he do in the morning, whether to stay hidden or go out. Still pondering about it he went inside into one of his secret made dens. Thunder rested, but didn't fuly fall asleep, and he was sure no one else could sleep either.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:51 am

Nuka would circle around and turn to look at Cyrax "Ah, sorry to bring up your old girl... but at least you have seeker who gave you a family." Nuka would try to reassure but then he'll think "Eh, well you know how females are they like to be moody and start a fight... how about we have a guy night out like the old days.." he continued with a laugh before looking down at Aiden who was curled up asleep

The female nursw continued around but nothing seem to bw wrong till she felt a heavy earthquake! "Darnnn it cyrax.." she growled as this earthquake shook at high magnitude and began to knock tree's down, jumping around to avoid from being crushed she summon a large amount of water like a tsunami to began to flood the land. Killing the fire before the water sank back into the earth.. She floated for awhile making tree's to sink so that she won't get squished... but soon as the water was gone she walked on the ground again but something didnt seem right

Flare awakened from a heaving earthquake getting up quickly she fell back down before getting back up again. Growling she ran clumsily to the river thats where she saw ai lapping at the water.. Crouching lowly she stalked closer to her prey. Leaping she landed on this fae's back and began to claw and tear at the flesh with flaming claws "Die.." she said evilly and sank her canines into the she-wolf's flank. Ai screamed so loud the birds took air

This earthquake was a sudden intake but it seems the lead orginal warrior cyrax summoned wolves made of diamond to go attack. Shasta's good eye blinked as he looked around running around he came into the worst path possible. A full grown male wolf made of diamond and was releasing a aura of earth was lurking. It's hard stone structure turn to see Shasta and it began to makes it's attack leaping forward it clawed across shasta's cheek but shasta only smirked as he felt the droplets of blood. His crystal was the color of a rainbow, his eye glowed a shade of gold before the diamon wolf knew it everything around him was moving at a slow pace... The blood fell slowly as for a fly who happens to fly by across it's face. Shasta would then launch himself at the diamond wolf and touch it with one paw causing it to glow "Reverse the clock to the time you were created" he said soon as those words were spoken the diamon wolf lost it's armor and underneathe was a layer of plants and vines. quickly he slashed the inner layers to shreds due to the fact he reverse time before it created it's armor.

Ai continue to lap at the water but hearing upon a small noise her, ears perked but it was too late the fire wolf jumped on her back and all she could do was try to buck this wolf off but it was no use. Flare's teeth and claws burned her flesh causing her to release a shriek so loudly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next