Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆

4 posters

Go down

☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Empty ☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆

Post  Cyrax Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:09 am

Cyrax The Shaman Warrior

☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Autumn_by_wolf_heart13-d36uiq3

Name: Cyrax
Nicknames: Mista C, Raxx

Appereance:

Fur color: Black and Orange
Eye color: Green as Jade
Scars: One on his cheek, stomach and chest
Body: Muscular but big as an alpha in a way.

Information:
Crush/Mate:None
Personality: He is quite mysterious, Cyrax is known to be the silent type but soon wolves realize he's just nothing but a serious wolf. But really he is a nice, funny, intelligent wolf once you meet him.

Dislikes: Annoying wolves, weaklings, his old pack, and fire

Family:
Father: Turlock (Alive)
Mother: Sol (deceased)
Sister:Silka(Deceased)

Old Rank in Shaman wolf pack: Warrior

BirthPack: Shaman Wolves Pack
Shaman Wolf Pack Info: In the midst of the northern lands beyong the lush valley's between two giant ragged mountains lay the wastelands where my birthpack reside. The land was nothing but dry and dead. Game was scarce, but only the strongest are to survive. This pack believes in one thing to create more bloodlines to the fullest even if it means killing the weak. I and my sister were named the strongest after we were born but my other two siblings who i've never met were claimed to be weak by the elders and were slain the moment they were born and to be fed to the rest of the pack. Nothing, can change the fact that we have the taste of blood a bitter steel taste of our own. My mother couldn't bare it no longer soon after her death my father and the rest of the pack feasted on her carcass I could never imagine I'll be tearing the flesh of my own mother's body nor can i escape the blank golden stare of her eyes.This pack was nothing but a gruesome disgrace to all wolf kind and I can't believe i became one of them. Growing up was hard, even as a pup I couldn't get the answers i needed to know why this kind of crisis happens in such a pack. Shaman Wolves pack was a pack who made some kind of deal with some spirit. We were bounded to a contract and none of us couldn't escape. Ruthless as we are, we carry our pride through one's ability to fight.My sister Silka was a skilled fighter but her eye's were open to the reality of life and she spoken to soon. I wish she hadn't but questioning our ways and threatening to leave was a disgrace and only results to one final punishment death. There's more about this pack that i will share soon enough.

Shaman Wolves Warriors: 

Appearence: 

Warrior paint: Made from crushed berries
Trophies: Bones of our prey to reflect the many victory's we had: Including the small teeth or claws (using nice woven grass we are able to make these necklaces some art. Handed by our elders

Skull Head: The final symbol of a reluctant born killer and symbol of a shaman warrior is the head of a wolf skull 

☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Skull_Faced_Wolf_by_BlackWolfDarkFox

Escape

Cyrax grew up to be a fine warrior that he is now. But the nightmare's of his past keep appearing all the blood shed. All the battles that were not needed. His father Turlock was nothing but a murderer whose eye's been poisoned by the pack's old ways. And the poison was the venom that curculates in my veins. I have to escape but when?

The next morning I've awaken once the sun rised over the mountain's peak. Slowly creeping out of my den I grabbed my wolf skull before lowering my head to place it on. Turning away I've made my way to the clearing "Goodbye father," I'll say before sprinting off. I can't stop now I gotta make my way out fast before someone realizes i'm gone! My paw's burned with the intense feeling as the earth became more aware of my presence. Rushing deeper and deeper I kept running not stopping, not looking back. Flashes of my past appeared they were hazy till nothing but darkness consumed my very being. It was about full moon one night, and i came near another pack. Who would of thought that i could be accepted

(that all i got lol)

My theme it suits Cyrax well
Cyrax
Cyrax
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Empty Re: ☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆

Post  King Thunder Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Hey old man, great to have you back. XD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Left_bar_bleue50/100☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Empty Re: ☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆

Post  Cyrax Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:47 am

Who are you calling old man?! *growls*
Cyrax
Cyrax
Earth
Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:00 pm

Lawl Thunder. Be nice xD Welcome back Cyrax
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Left_bar_bleue71/100☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 pm

XD Thunder. Welcome back Cyrax.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Left_bar_bleue5/100☆*:.。. Cyrax the Shaman Warrior Return .。.:*☆ Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down