Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Outlands::

[img][/img]

::Description::

::Prey::

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:28 pm

Your scar... Sicil says, still feeling sick.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though)

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Yeah, what about it? Ithria paws the ground anxiously.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 pm

I gave it to you... Sicil says, also pawing the ground.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Wait... You were in my pack? Ithria says, confused.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Note: I meant to be swapping between the Teki Pack and my Ithria account. Sadly, my computer had different ideas. If it is in blue, that is Ithria and red is Sicil. Thank you for understanding.
-Sicil (a.k.a. Ithria)
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:48 pm

I guess... The only name I remember is that of one of my two sisters... Her name was Ithria, but she is probably dead now... Sicil's hackles are raised as he prepares to fight this wolf.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Ithria gasps. I am not dead! I know there is no other Ithria ever to have lived in the pack, so it must be me you are speaking of! But I can't be... could I?

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:55 pm

You are? You can join my pack, you know... If you are still a loner. We don't have too big of a territory, but that will change soon. We are going to attack the pack that already lives here! So, do you want to join us? I may have to kill you if you don't... Sicil yips excitedly.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Well, I have already found a pack. I believe that you plan on attacking my pack... So I do think we are enemies now. What a pity, Sicil. We could have gotten along quite well. And, no, you didn't tell me your name. I just tried to forget it, but it comes back to me now. Ithria lunges out at Sicil, with surprisingly good moves for a healer. Her teeth try to grab on to his neck and end him right then and there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Sicil dodges Ithria's blow with all the skill and power he had ever known in the art of battle. He tries to flip her over on to her back and then pin her down so that he can then kill her.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Ithria sees what Sicil is trying to do and goes with his plan. Then, she rakes his belly with her claws and pushes off of him, flips him underneath her, and rakes a single claw against his left eye, leaving a long, jagged scar identical to her own. Now we're even! She says, while leaving even more scrapes on his belly as she leaps off of him and dashes off into the distance, leaving a few drops of blood on the path behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:12 pm

Sicil limps back to the camp, leaving a path of blood. He flopped over on his back, where it hurt the least, and thought: Some healer! Isn't she supposed to be healing wounds instead of giving them? Even though he knows that she wasn't always a healer and she fought is self-defense, Sicil was still impressed, though he tried to convince himself he was just mildly impressed.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 pm

The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Jason10

Jase took a step out of his den and yawned. He looked over at Ves who was talking to Scorch 'What am I thinking? Ves is way outta my league' He thought before sighing and walking over to Sicil "What the hell happened to you? Decided to take a detour through Hell on your way back?" He joked but still wondering who could even touch Sicil. As far as Jason knew, he was the best warrior he knew. I guess that doesn't say to much seeing as these are the only people he ever knew but still.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:52 pm

My sister attacked me... She is a healer... Sicil said to Jase. His left eye had stopped bleeding, but it hurt like crazy.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:53 pm

—(••÷[ vεsηαρℓια ]÷••)—

The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Vesnap10

'Good, He is finally up' She thought as she saw Jase come from his half built den 'I was about to wake him' She looked up at Scorch "Everything is going fine" She replied in short reaching up and giving him a quick lick under his chin. "Jase! Get over here!"

-----------------------------------------------
Thanks Hime for the Banner & Text
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:56 pm

"Happy family reunion" He puffed "Hey y-" He was cut off by Naplia. He turned without saying anymore to Sicil and went to Ves's side. He bent his head down as he was in the presence of not just Ves, but also Scorch "I answer to my summoning?"
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 pm

—(••÷[ vεsηαρℓια ]÷••)—

'No one is a s loyal as he is... I could ask him to do anything and he would...' She scowled by how weak that made him "I know you are the fastest in the pack... Go scout, avoid the pack, and make sure you aren't seen, if you are run, don't run here, run some where to lose them and the =n come here. I don't want you to fight them, at your level you will die so don't even try" She said with a slight hiss like voice.

Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:04 pm

"Yes, of course, your highness" He said quickly before skippering off to where the other pack was. 'I must not fail her. I protect her with my life, If she dies I have no reason for living' he continues his way towards the camp at a steady jog which was easily the same speed as some wolves full speed. He used the wind around him making him jet threw the fields. While using his powers his purple parts glowed even in the daytime.

TO > THE CAMP
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Scorch snarled. "Let's hope he makes it back alive" he growled in his deep voice. He thought of those weak wolves from the other pack. "Ha, the other pack doesn't even stand a chance against us. They'll be running away before he even lay a claw on their mangy pelts" he jeered. He sat down and surveyed his pack as he awaited Jason's return, to learn some about the other Elemental Wolves. If he returned.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:31 pm

The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Marchb10

March lifted her head to sniff some wolves out. She then sparked electricity as a threat to the electric wolves. She then ran back to the camp to tell everyone something she sensed.

~To Camp
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Outlands (WIP, You can still post here though) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:01 pm

I wonder what's taking Jase so long. I hope they didn't kill him... I will go check on him, okay? Sicil paws the grounds, then bites on his tail fur for a second, then dashes off.
~Sicil is now at Camp~
Sicil comes back to the Outlands with a limp Jase on his back. He dumps his body on the ground.He says,
My sister did this.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Amileya walks up by Sicil. Is he... Dead? She says putting a paw at the wolfs neck.
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 pm

I don't know... But I think so. He didn't move on his own at all on the way here.
(I am actually leaving it to Himeyuri, Jase's player, to decide)
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 pm

—(••÷[ vεsηαρℓια ]÷••)—

Ves sees crowding wolves and wonders what has caught there attention. She walks over, the wolves making way for her, she looks down and sees Jase her face paled "N...No.... Jase... Y..Youu... Better damn be alive!" She shouted worry in her voice. Which was probably a huge shock as many wolves in this pack had died and Ves looked as if she could care less. Why would she Care about Jase? Sure he was fast but when it came to killing... he wasn't to great "JASON! Get up! This is an order!" She baked at the limp body "Get up... Get up so I can kill you for dissobeying me..." She scowled 'Why? He is more then capable to run away from any battle' A single tear ran down her cheek and it fell on the ground making a small splat. She turned around and left the site and returning to her den and hugging the very far side leaving all the wolves VERY confused as they all saw the tear and her weakness on how precious Jason really was to her.

Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Teki Pack Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 pm

Jason's face still stained of tears... He could hear someone far away... very far away calling him 'Ves... Ves... Vesnaplia..' He thought then his eyes shot open and his purple marking started to glow he sent a huge wind all the way around him. His eyes closed slightly 'What... I was not killed? I'm still alive? I'm better dead... Damn... She didn't kill me... I am her enemy... '
Teki Pack
Teki Pack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next