Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcon Ridge

+6
Rain
Himeyuri
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Pluto
Hinto
Midnight
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty Falcon Ridge

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Falcon Ridge::

Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Half_d10

::Description::
This mountain has thousands of falcons, all different kinds of
breeds. No other bird can be seen there besides falcons. At the
base of the mountain are Mt. Goats and on the upper part falcons,
for some reason they never fly closer then five meters from the top.

::Prey::
Falcons & Mountain goats

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty Re: Falcon Ridge

Post  Rain Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Breeze

Breeze shivered slightly, but looked with a serious look on his face. "You go for help since your the fastest. I could probably go down there with my element! But hurry!" He said not waiting for any agreement. He jumped off the cliff, and floated down with slow enough speed not to hurt himself. He looked around for Pine while he was in the air, so he could carefully land beside her. "Are you okay? Hurt anywhere?" He asked concerned, hoping Mist would get help from someone older.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 pm

Mist

Mist looked at hias brother, and nodded. Following orders, he took off towards the camp, having completely forgotten about his mohter, father, and siblings at Glendland Forest.

-To the Camp-

Pine

"Breeze!" the pup exclaimed when she saw her brother slowly flotaing down, then landing beside her. "I'm not hurt too bad, just a little bruised, but my right paw hurts really bad when I try to use it" she whined.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65/100Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Breeze

Breeze looked at his sister with a concerned look and examined her paw closer. "It might be broken. So try not to stand on it." He said gently. "I sent Mist to get help. We will be out of here before you even know it... But still, is there something you want me to do to help?" He asked wondering how Mist was doing all by himself.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:27 pm

Pine

Mist is by himself? Well I guess we will see now if that show-off can really do anything she thought to herself, smirking a bit, Then she looked back at her brother. "Um...I don't know what you can do. Neither of us know how to fix a broken paw" she said, glancing at her right paw, her heart still pounding. What if this messes up my dream to become a Warrior? she thought, worry flashing in her eyes.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Breeze

Breeze thought for a second. "I think I know a thing or two. But I don't have any of the resources that I need down here..." He said and sighed slightly. "We will just have to wait, since we can't even be sure if your paw is broken. We shouldn't take any risks." He said and sat down beside his sister. Looking up from where he came from. 'Hurry up already Mist!' He muttered.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:54 pm

Pine

Pine sighed hopelessly. "Wait, you're sayin' that ya know somethin' about herbs? Ya think ya wanna be a Healer?" she inquired, trying to get her mind off the dreadful rpedicament they found themselves in. Mist, would you hurry up? You're supposed to be the fats one here!" she urged her brother mentally.

(Finally started writing Pine's speech in Brooklyn style, to match her accent. And btw, she has a somewhat high-pitched voice as well)
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Breeze

Breeze nodded slightly at his sister. "Yes. It wouldn't hurt to actually be a healer. I guess it wouldn't hurt at all." He said a little enthusiastic. Now he thought of become a healer, as that was a way he could choose if he wanted to help others. He smiled and nodded again. 'Nope... It wouldn't hurt.' He thought and sighed.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:24 pm

Asgata silently watched all the stuff that was going on. "We are going back." She said bringing Fall with her back to the camp.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Jayfeather saw two wolves on a ledge as he looked over."What the..."he thoughtbefore realizing one of them was hurt.He barked a warning and then started to slide down digging his heels i to slow the fall."What happened?"he asked the wolves.

Last edited by Jayfeather on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:35 pm

On a note Jayfeather, try avoiding roleplaying other characters besides yours. Thanks!
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue71/100Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 pm

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie stepped in the scene. "Anyone get hurt? Who are you?" Crie said camly, trying not to act so forceful like a princess. Crie glared at all of them until she saw Pine and her paw. "What did you do now?" She asked. "Stubborn pups, this is what they get for going to a ridge." Crie mentally facepawed.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:50 pm

"Im Jayfeather."he said.

Last edited by Jayfeather on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Rain

Rain's speed paced up as he felt scents close by. A few was familiar, but one was not. His panting turned into faint growling, and he picked up Story as he ran towards the scent at full sprint. When he approached the cliff, he passed some of the wolves from his own pack. He slowed down, and placed Story on the ground before jumping off the cliff after the scents. The large brute landed hard on the ground, put didn't put a lot of thought to it as he went up to his daughter.
"W-what happened!? Are you two alright?!" He said scared, and nuzzled them both gently. "Don't ever run off again! I can be even more scared if you disappear..." He said and looked at them with a serious face. He looked over at Jayfeather, who also was there. Rain nodded at him thankful that he came to check on the pups before Rain came there himself.

Breeze

Breeze smiled gratefully as more and more wolves appeared around them, and he was very happy two adults had come to save Pine. He looked up at his father. "Sorry dad... But it was funny I guess, until Pine hurt herself. But I think her paw is broken! We need to take her to a healer!" He said concerned.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Jayfeather looked at the she-wolf's paw."It may be broken.Or just dislocated.Its hard to tell with all the swelling.She'll need some alder paste.And she'll definetly need help.She may injure something beyond repair if she tries to walk on her own.Jayfeather said.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 am

♬♬ Crie ♬♬

Bow Down to Me Fellow Servants

Crie patiently waited. "Why don't Pine ride her father back to the camp so we can cure her little sores?" Crie asked the group of walves and left them silently, walking through the rocks, being careful not to fall or get injured.

~To Camp
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Pine

Pine looked at the wolves as they approached. Her eyes lowered to the ground as her father arrived. "Sorry dad..... she apologized, looking up at him with an innocent look, her head cocked. "We were just playin' around, and Mist dared me to see how far I could go down the cliff, and I ended up fallin' down here and.....my paw..." the russet pup explained.

Forest

Forest rushed and skidded to a halt by the cliff. She peered over. "Pine! Are you alright? Rain? Is she okay?" she called down to them, and she began pacing frantically.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:15 pm

Rain

Rain looked up at Forest as she also came to the cliff side.
"She's fine, but she hurt her paw! I'm not sure if it's broken or not!" He informed, and looked back at Pine. "It's fine. Your brothers have taken their stupidity from their father." He joked and smirked. Then he got serious again. "Now, Let's get outta here." He said and gently grabbed Pine's back in his maw, and lifted her up to his back, placing her steadily on himself. He smiled and nodded at Breeze to follow them. Rain concentrated his element at the places he was stepping so he was assured not to slip on the rocks. Soon he took a gentle leap up, and landed on the edge in front of Forest.

Breeze

Breeze sighed in happiness as both of his parents showed up. He was relieved that Pine now was rescued, but he was a little irritated at what Rain said about their 'stupidity.' But a grin appeared on his face, as he knew it was only a joke. Breeze to a few short floating leaps to get back up the hill, and he stood beside his father, glancing ashamed up at his mother.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Jayfeather jumped back up the cliff to the other wolves,after the male and pup had gone up.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:46 pm

[size=18Forest[/size]

Forest perked her ears when Pine mentioned Mist daring her to go down the cliff. Her expression immediately changed to one of annoyance. "Mist...." she muttered. Then when her mate and two pups arrived at the top of the cliff, she looked nervously at the russet pup. "Does it hurt?" she inquired, examining each of Pine's paws.

Pine

Pine felt herself lifted and placed onto her father's back, and she held her breath as he traveled up the cliff. When they reached the top, her mother began examining her. "It only hurts a little, but it hurts really bad if I try to walk on it" she replied.[/b]
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Rain

(I wrote a really long reply to this on my phone a few days ago, and the page automatically refreshed. And everything I had written disappeared. So I raged, and now I will reply. xP Sorry for the wait... -.-' But I will make it, A LOT shorter.)

Rain took a few towards camp, while his shining blue eyes focused forward.
"Let's get back as quickly as possible, before Pine's paw gets any worse. We can talk about this later." He said and smiled warmly, turning his speed into a slow trot. He was concerned about if anything else might have happened while the three pups were gone of course. He wondered where Asgata and Fall had wandered off to, but he knew Asgata wouldn't run off. So he just headed back to camp, thinking they were there already.

(Once the pups get their ranks, should they have their own Profile? It will be a lot of logging in and out. But, you know Very Happy)

Breeze

Breeze leaned onto Forest's leg. "I'm so happy that you came mom." He said silently, and looked up at her before he shook his fur, and ran after Rain.

_~*Both characters; To: The Camp*~_
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:39 pm

Jayfeather silently followed the amlea and pups back to camp.

^to Camp^
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Forest

Forest nodded and gave her mate a quick lick on the cheek, then looked down at Breeze as her son leaned up against her. "I'm glad I came too" she agreed, and began padding after her family.

Pine

The russet pup yanwed as her father trotted off towards the camp, followed by her brother and mother. I hope this doesn't affect me becoming an apprentice! she thought.

-Both Characters: To the Camp-

(And yes, we might as well)
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Azula Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:06 am

Azula smiled to herself and walked up the mountain side, she was happy to be on her own for a bit as the pack sometimes gets a bit too much particular with the pups at the moment. Although Azula was happy none of the pups have to go through what she did as a pup Azula still thought of them as annoying.
As Azula moved up further towards the Goats favorite place to graze, She heard a Falcon cry echoing through the mountains. Azula always thought the sound was peaceful and soothing and thats why she never eats birds, as their sound has helped calm her down in the past Azula prefers to be polite to them. Sniffing the air Azula found a scent of an weak goat smiling she crouched down and followed the scent At Least I'll have something to bring back she said to herself.
Azula
Azula
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None at the moment
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:44 am

Mist gazed over the side of the cliff as he approached it. He scanned the area, sniffing the air, his ears perked. Then the golden-furred brute recognized the place where his sister, Pine, had fallen and dislocated her paw. Mist brought his head close to the earth, and whispered "I'm sorry, Pine." The young wolf still blamed himself for the accident, and probably always will. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, recalling the tragic event that occurred that day. It seems like it was just yesterday.....we were pups then, and now we have our full ranks the male thought, and opened his eyes. "Everything seems okay here" he said out loud, and turned and raced off in the direction of his next destination, eager to get away from the cliff.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Falcon Ridge - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum