Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Falcon Ridge

+6
Rain
Himeyuri
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Pluto
Hinto
Midnight
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Falcon Ridge Empty Falcon Ridge

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:02 pm

::Falcon Ridge::

Falcon Ridge Half_d10

::Description::
This mountain has thousands of falcons, all different kinds of
breeds. No other bird can be seen there besides falcons. At the
base of the mountain are Mt. Goats and on the upper part falcons,
for some reason they never fly closer then five meters from the top.

::Prey::
Falcons & Mountain goats

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Falcon Ridge Left_bar_bleue85/100Falcon Ridge Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Falcon Ridge Empty Re: Falcon Ridge

Post  Guest Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 pm

Ithria sets a foot on the rock. She looks up, directly at the sun, and doesn't even narrow her eyes because she was used to seeing the glinting white snow which was much brighter than the sun. Ith climbs the mountain with much ease, for her legs were strong. Timidly, she reaches the top. The falcons shriek in alarm and flutter around, trying to avoid the uninterested wolf. She looks at the white snow, and even thinks she sees the evergreen forest where she was born, with a pure blue river snaking through it. She remembers the geography of the land, and confirms her guess. Yup, definitely my birthplace. She searches for the waterfall den with her amazing vision, and sees it. She checks for every den that she ever had seen, even the enemy dens. Then Ithria climbs down the other side and finds the cave where everything went wrong. She saw splotches of crimson blood still on the ground, as well as old tufts of fur. Then she saw the footprints. They smelled fresh enough, but the trail headed to the north. She continued to sniff around, and then found some of her own blood splashed on top of Sicil's, no doubt from when she stepped on him and he clawed her eye. She then follows the human trail for awhile, getting back into the snow, where her confidence rises. Gladness rushes through her as she breaks into a run. After running for quite a long time, she sees no difference in the human trail's age or direction. so she runs back to the top of Falcon Ridge. She feels the cold north wind play across her thick fur. Then she notices something fluttering in the wind. She cries out in joy, as she realizes it is her flower. It is an icy blue lily that never wilts, no matter how long it had been detached from the stem. It has frozen dewdrops on it, and the dewdrops never unfreeze. With pure joy in her heart, she tucks it behind her ear, where it loyally tucked itself in. One more reason why the Northern Wolves like to wear them is because they always stay put, no matter how much wind or clawing at it, unless you take it off voluntarily. The lilies never took any damage, and they also symbolized rank. The brilliant icy blue of this Ice Lily signified her as Hunter in her old pack. She vowed silently to come back soon, maybe even gather more Ice Lilies. She then trudged back to camp, Ice Lily and all.
(Ithria is now at Camp)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Ithria hauls the black wolf on top of Falcon Ridge. A wreath of leaves that were dyed purple with berries flutters on the wind. Ithria snatches it and slips it over Sicil's head. She heals his wounds, but he is still dead. The wind ruffles his thick fur, making it almost lifelike. She grooms his fur neatly. Then she bounds down the other side of the mountain, and places Sicil in the cave temporarily. Then she runs off into the snow, while searching for the rare berries that her old pack used in burying one of their own. She finds some, then sorts through them. She sorts through and finds the required amount of suitable berries, then runs off to mash them into dye. She finds a bowl shaped rock and begins to mash them together. She does this in the cave where Sicil lies, and so she draws the swirls on his fur with the mashed berries. She watches as the juice dries and becomes a spectrum of colors, and if you were to look close enough, show Sicil's life story. She then finishes drawing on the swirls with her claw and brings Sicil to the burial ground of their pack. She smells for an empty area, then starts digging. When she finishes, she puts Sicil into the hole and covers it again. She splashes the rest of the juice on top of the grave.
EDIT: Sorry! Didn't mean to double post!

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Hinto arrived and turned to wait for Pluto, he sighed after a moment and began to walk towards the bushes to find her when he heard the call of a falcon. "What a magnificent bird," he thought out loud, then turned away from the predatory avian and began walking slowly back to the trees, awaiting the arrival of Pluto.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
Falcon Ridge Left_bar_bleue70/100Falcon Ridge Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Pluto
Falcon Ridge Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

"What a magnificent bird,"

Pluto listened to Hinto as she walks in with him. "Well i guess they can be anoyying too...." She whispered to herself and walking over to a tree where Hinto was basically at. "Something need to talk about?" She said looking at Hinto.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Falcon Ridge Left_bar_bleue71/100Falcon Ridge Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:08 am

He sighed, "I would like to apologize for the way Himeyuri behaved earlier, I spoke to her about it before the incedent with the fae. I felt really bad about it, I like you Pluto," he said softly, relaxing his formal shoulders and smiling at her, meeting her gentle eyes.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:09 pm

Pluto
Falcon Ridge Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

"I would like to apologize for the way Himeyuri behaved earlier, I spoke to her about it before the incedent with the fae. I felt really bad about it, I like you Pluto,"

Pluto suddenly jumped in surprise "Well i guess the way Hime acted was ok..." She said. "Oh boy oh boy oh boy. What to say." She said looking awau from Hinto. Pluto wasn't expericenced with love so she's kinda dumb when it comes to it. "L-Like?" She said smiling awkwardly.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:54 am

Hinto looked at her, "yes Pluto, I like you very much," he said, pulling her muzzle back towards his. "I like you, a lot, miss Pluto," he said, smiling softly.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:08 pm

Pluto
Falcon Ridge Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

PLuto looked down at Hinto and then thought. "Eh??????" Pluto sort of panicked and back away. "So ya be tellin' be you like?" She said laughing awkwardly. Pluto was definetly no lover person, so it would be hard to get her attention. So when Hinto said he liked her Pluto didn't know what to do. Ususally it would be ok for her to smack the wolf and say no, but the wolves here were completely different campared to her brith pack. "Darn it." Pluto thought.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Forest crept up behind some trees and watched as the two black wolves conversed. "Some date" she muttered. "Looks like Pluto's having a blast." She looked over shoulder to make sure the others were coming, and she pressed her tail low to the ground as a signal for them to stay low.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
Falcon Ridge Left_bar_bleue65/100Falcon Ridge Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:02 am

Pluto
Falcon Ridge Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

Pluto felt a familliar presence but didn't really care about. "So Hinto, when did you start crushing? I want the whole thing now." She said, a little harshly with a mix of softness. She sighed and brished her tail over her head and yawned.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 am

Forest stifled a laugh as Pluto yawned. "I love that tone of voice..." she whispered.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Pluto
Falcon Ridge Blackw10

Code

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

PLuto looked around and then snaped out of confusion. "Well i like you too.. Nice, and gentle, patient. Thats what i like. But if it is talking about mates then i can't have a mix." Pluto said. Then words echoed in her mind. It was a memory, a teaching that her mother has told her.

"Whatever it is Pluto, you must not breed with any element except space males. Got that? I don't want to ruin our space bloodline so it is important."

Pluto sighed.

"I'm sorry Hinto, but could we talk another time?" Pluto smiled. "Come on, lets go to camp." Pluto grinned and walked back to the camp.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:10 pm

Forest smiled, then hid in some bushes and waited for Plu to pass before following her.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:34 am

Hinto darted after Pluto, scooping his paw around her and turning her towards him, "wait!" he paused, embarrasment flushing over him, "that's not what I meant. I mean I like, you yeah, but I don't know you well enough to even think about being your mate. I mean... I've thought about it but not like that, and I know that you're a space fae and I'm water, but they both have very little amounts of gravity kind of things, right? And I know you probably don't like me like I like you... I just said like alot... I'm just gonna go jump off this clif now bye!" and with that, Hinto turrned away from the female and darted towards the edge of the cliff. Without even pausing, he flicked himself over the edge. He had looked down before and he landed directly on the crevice beneath him. Curling into the small concave in the stone so that Pluto wouldn't see him if she tried to look.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:40 am

Pluto
Falcon Ridge Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"that's not what I meant. I mean I like, you yeah, but I don't know you well enough to even think about being your mate. I mean... I've thought about it but not like that, and I know that you're a space fae and I'm water, but they both have very little amounts of gravity kind of things, right? And I know you probably don't like me like I like you... I just said like alot... I'm just gonna go jump off this clif now bye!"

Pluto paused as she heard a few words. "Is this wolf ok?" She thought and looked around. "I guess i shall look for him i guess." Pluto said scritching her head a little. She walked around and then peaked over the cliff. "Now, that you mention it, i wonder how earth would be without gravity." Pluto smiled and then looked around some more. "That would be fun."

"Ok Hinty, get your butt over here." Pluto said casually.

Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Falcon Ridge Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Hime glumly walked about, shock waves went through her at every paw step that she slapped down on the cold earth 'What the hell! Stop acting like damn drama queen! Just because that ONE guy you meet doesn't actually doesn't like you doesn't mean your whole freaking life is over! I hate this! I've been running from my life for long I don't even remember why!' Salty tears spilled from her purple orbs

'This is stupid... Tsuki has enough hunters one less won't make a difference and it's not like I have any friends in this pack...' At the same time two giant muscular wolves appeared from the darkness of the forest around her, both with matching metal bands that warped tightly on their upper arms, royal guards. Out of habit she shrieked and bolted away in the other direction, she ran looking back to see that they chased after her, all of a sudden they came to a screeching halt calling out "PRINCESS!" She looked forward but was to late she had already ran off the ridge, on the way down she saw Hinto on a ledge 'What did I ever see in you? You lying scumbag... You couldn't protect someone from a flea if you tried' She cussed in her mind bracing for when she hit the river "THANKS FOR NOTHING! I HATE YOU HINT-" She hit the water before finishing, she definitely got his attention though.

She looked through the water and she could see to blurry shapes making there way down the side of the cliff, they were coming for her 'What's worse is... I can't swim out of the river! The current is to strong! The bears are out catching the last of the salmon in prepare for Winter!' And with that the helpless body was swept to the river.

To Asgata River
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
Falcon Ridge Left_bar_bleue50/100Falcon Ridge Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Hinto was nearly about to climb up when Hime fell past him, he gave a quick, surprised glance to Pluto before shouting, "I'm sorry, Plu," then leapt from his rock to another, seeing two muscular wolves he stopped. Running to the edge of the cliff he stood beside the two buff wolves. "Himeyuri ran away because she does not like her path. She jumped off a cliff to get away from you, you sohuld get that when a woman runs, she doesn't like you!" he snapped, then bounded away, drawing up water to catch him before propelling himself towards the fae in the water.

Hint caught Hime on her back and took a deep breath before going under the water to fix her position. Pushing himself to the side of the river, a small outcrop of rock and earth held them both, He placed her down and sniffed her, speaking gently he looked at her, "Himeyuri," then his voice hardened, "what the hell?! What were you thinking, that was so awesome and stupid! But don't do it again! You coulda died! Hime! What would I have done then!? Huh?" he pelted her with the angry questions, trying not to shiver as the icy water leaked under his fur, chilling his bones.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Pluto
Falcon Ridge Blackw10

Code

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

Speak ~ ※※※
Think ~ ※※※
Text ~ ※※※
Listening ~ ※※※

♢♢♢♢♢♢○♢♢♢♢♢♢

"I'm sorry, Plu,"

Pluto shrugged. "Not my problem." She thought and walked on back to the den.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:04 am

Hitno looked up with disdain as Pluto walked away from the ledge, "No wolf is worth loving if they won't at least wait for you to save a princess who jumps off a cliff," he said pointedly, then looked at Hime wating for a response fromt he white fae.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:52 pm

Falcon Ridge Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Hime coughed up some water "Hinto? Is that you? Why... Where are they? I'm sorry Hinto... I said something not very nice... I thought you had left me... I thought you wouldn't protect me You were always with Pluto and I... and I... I was jealous! She was able to capture your heart without even trying" Hime sniffled trying to keep in her tears. The fae noticed Hinto give the slightest shiver "Get out of the water!" She exclaimed heaving the brute on the small crop of earth.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Falcon Ridge Left_bar_bleue85/100Falcon Ridge Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Hinto smiled and pushed himself away from the waters edge, "Himeyuri, I gave you my oath. I cannot break an oath. Pluto did not hold my heart. I do not fall for a fae so easily." he said softly, nudging her fur to help it dry.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:25 am

Mist

The curious golden pup skidded to a halt at the dge of the cliff. He carefully padded forward and peered over the edge of the cliff. "Whoa...." he breathed. Then he backed up and shouted "Whoa!" and listened to it echo down the clif, traveling through the territtory below.

Pine

Pine had slowed down a bit due to her more sturdy build, and arrived at the cliff just in time to hear her brother yell. She trotted up and whacked him on the head. "Way to go, genius! Do you want them to hear you?" she scoffed sarcastically, flicking her tail.

Mist

Mist growled as his sister smacked him on the head. "Ow!" he said, and shoved her back. "You don't have to be so sassy about it" he complained. "Bt I do accept the title of genius. Thank you" he said, using his own sarcasm.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Breeze

Breeze arrived right behind Mist and Pine. "Pine is probably right, we should be quiet. Half the universe could hear us up here." he said over doing the sentence a lot. He smiled and looked around at the view in amusement. He was amazed how he could see almost every single place of the territory. He saw the clearing of the dens, trying his best to see someone down there. Then he looked down the hill, and was a little pulled back by the height. 'Am I afraid of heights?' He thought to himself and looked down again. His heart bumped hard into his chest, making him look up again. But he soon shook it off, and just stared down the cliff at some boulders.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:15 am

Pine

Pine looked over at her brother, Breeze. "Thank you!" she said, thankful that he had agreed with her. "So......what now?" she inquired, her accent clear. The pup looked around, her orbs darting around, trying to tink of something to do.

Mist

The golden pup rolled his eyes and snorted in disgust at his siblings. "Whatever" he said. Hmm.....what should we do? he pondered, glancing around. He began to pad around, and soon he came upon a not-so-steep area of the cliff. "Let's see who can go down the farthest!" he said, pointing at the spot he was talking about. "I'll go first" he delcared.

Pine

Pine had become lost in her thoughts until her brother told his suggestion. Is he nuts!? We're going to get killed! But of course, I'm not going to admit I'm scared.... she thought, and trotted over. Giving her brother a nudge, she got in front of him. "Didn't you ever hear of ladies first?" she scoffed, and stepped up to the edge of the cliff. With her heart pounding, she took a deep breath, and took her first step down. Why am I doing this? she asked herself, knowing her own life was in danger. She lifted up her other front paw, and just as she was about to set if down, her other paw slipped. She screamed as she tumbled down the cliff. She kept falling until, fortunately, she came to a halt on a small outcrop. She sat there panting, dazed, and hurt. She looked up, and saw her brothers still there. She attempted to get to her paws, but her right paw gave way and a stabbing pain shot through her paw and she fell back down, yelping in pain. "Mist! Breeze! Mom! Dad! Anyone!" she called out, hoping someone would come to her aid.

Mist

Mist turned back to look at his brother, a look of disgust on his face. "See how she is?" The he heard a scream, and his head whipped around, but the pup couldn't see his sister. "Pine!" he shouted, and got close to the edge and peered over. "Pine! Are you okay?" he called down to her. I those few seconds, his heart rate had jumped up, and his dislike for his sister had turned to fear for her. "Breeze we've got to do something!" he told his brother.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum