Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festa Falls

+2
Rain
Midnight
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Festa Falls - Page 3 Empty Festa Falls

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Festa Falls::

Festa Falls - Page 3 Animat10

::Description::
A very nice cool beautiful water fall, it's fun to splash around
in the pools below. Named after the Italian wolf Festa.

::Prey::
small fish, anything that comes for a drink.

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map

Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Festa Falls - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Festa Falls - Page 3 Empty Re: Festa Falls

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:25 am

Flare would growl "Who'd you calling Feisty!" she growled and began batting at him with her paw

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:35 am

Seeker shook out her black and white pelt. "What you did in the past does not matter to me. You clearly have changed my love or you would still be with them. They have not left and that means they are and always will be guilty." She said, "By leaving you are working towards removing the blood from your paws." Seeker nuzzled her warrior and picked up the pace.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Festa Falls - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:39 am

Venum looked down at the young pup and picked her up by the scruff and carried her off.. "Young one are you the spawn of Cyrax?" he asks while running off no matter how much this pup struggled.. Even so he was still young like a pup he was rather biggrr..

Cyrax listened to Seeker's words carefully as he smiled and licked her cheek "Man, i love you.. you always know what to say.. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:44 am

Flare would growl as this young wolf picked her up "Hey!" she exclaimed while struggling but for some reason this wolf felt like nothing but a youngling..

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:50 am

Seeker smiled softly. "I love you too. " she said softly. Reaching the falls she spotted Flare and snarled. Jumping forward she grabbed her daughter and pulled her away from the strange brute. Putting her pup down and growled at her before turning to the male she had been latched onto.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Festa Falls - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:07 am

Cyrax would smile and before he could say something else he found a young brute taking his daughter Snarling he stepped in front of his two girls and crouched as his ears flattened

Venum would snarl before seeing it was a fae. " heh, helloo there.." he greeted then kept his eyes on the pup. Till another muscular brute came out wearing a alpha wolf skull mask. His eyes widened as he switched his position to a defensive mode. "Cyrax?!" he growled and flattened his ears as well "You left your spawn out in the woods, I was going to take her to the camp.. but I can see I won't be doing that no more." He'll say.

Cyrax would growl and raise his tail before standing close to this male. Teeth bared as his tongue licked his canines time to time. "How dare you take my child!" he snarled before lashing out and pinning this young brute. He would began pressing down onto the young brute's ribcage with his body wieght "What is it you want?!" he growled. His anger became instense as his element came to its advance. Small pulses vibrated through the ground as it began to rapidly become multiple pulses. The ground shook as rocks tumbled. Soon enough a thick burst of vines with sharp thorns uprooted from the ground as the earth shook and obeyed his every whim. The vines wrapped around the young brute as he snarled. Jade eyes turned a dark shade "Leave or I won't hesitate to kill you!" he snarled as he bared his fangs before biting his shoulder

Venum would  express a shock face as Cyrax pinned him down. The look on his face was priceless!s Struggling he began kicking this large brute but feeling the pressure on his ribcage cause his breathing to become heavy. But what he couldn't believe was the immense power of earth course through this males veins. The ground shook underneath him as small cracks formed. The tree's spoke as their leaves rustled as for the rocks who fell down into the falls. Whining he'll yelp as he struggled. He didn't want to die! He was young! Barely 1 year old! His mother sent him on this mission due to Drago's orders! The vines thorns peirced into his flesh causing deep penetration.. his blood seeped out as his nerves cried in stinging pain "I'll leave! I'll leave!!" he cried out

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 am

Flare watched in horror as she then ran off to camp not wanting to see

-to camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:12 am

Venum's pupils would dilate at Cyrax's immense elemental power. He felt the thorna dig deeper in his flesh drawing more blood. Yelping, he'll try to claw the warrior but yet he was too weak.. he was barely a year old.. just turned 1 year a couple days ago. Summoning his strength he howled loudly to his mother. Venum's elemental power was space yet he carried a water element as well from his mother. The star's shifted as he called out as if a messenger was gliding across the star's to carry his message of distress. "MOM!!" he yelled

The ground would shake one final time beneath them as his vines wrapped around the young brute as if a serpent coiled its prey before beginning to constrict him.. The thorns weren't enough but seeing the young brute's cry he'll stop and look at the young male sadly. The vines would fall as he looked down at the male "Your coming back with me.." he said as he felt a storm heading his direction. Summoning another round of vines to coil around the male he'll drag him back to camp with a vine in his mouth.. "come seeker.." he muttered to his girl before leaving to camp. 

-to camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Seeker felt Flare race off from behind her and she watched as Cyrax wrapped the brute up in vines. She quickly padded after him as he headed back to camp.

-to camp-
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Glojo runs through the slick forest, his element seems like it's vibrating underneath him. The raindrops fall lightly on broad leaves, the sound of the waking forest echoes through the strong trunks of the trees. Glojo comes to the edge of the forest, He smiles as the soft gurgle of the waterfall rings in his ears. Glojo searches the area for any prey, he frowns slightly when nothing but the scent of wolves tinge the heavy air. Glojo lowers his head to the pool of fresh water and drinks the water. His thirst quenched, he heads back into the familiar forest, looking for some quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:19 am

Entering festa falls she could smell the sweet pine and feel the cool chilling breeze of the falls. The sound of roaring water soothed her. Jumping onto a rock she layed down and looked at the far end of the falls where the water was slightly still enough for her to see her reflection. Tapping the surface once with her left paw she saw multiple ripples form before she began to scavange of some sea shells that wear carried afar in her luck she found beautiful ones in the shades of red and orange. Taking her skilla from cyrax she began to wove the shells into a necklace adding each piece into a perfect display

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Jayfeather stood silently.It was so BIG!He looked down and saw a small fish darting around in the water.He sat down and watched it for a while. a leaf fell into the water ,and it swam away.He sighed,and got up and moved on.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Festa Falls - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:13 am

Flare scowered the place before sitting on a nice smooth stone in the middle of the roaring falls. Her fur becoming damp as she layed their admiring the crystal blue water which rippled from mulitple droplets. The water massaged her back as she stared afar the area. It was beautiful here. Her red eyes flared with excitment as she gaze in awe till she saw another wolf beyond the place. Her ear's perked as she sat up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 am

Coming long ways from camp to the south she and her father Cyrax made it to Festa Falls named after some Italian wolf. This place was nothing but a beautiful dreams its falls were roaring greatly as for the sounds of droplets and falling water carried a soothing sound to her ears. She ran beside the pools below the waterfall and remembered when she and Thunder had their first swim together without him electricuting her. She smiled thinking back at the memories which made her have a lovey dazed look. Soon enough she layed on her stomach and touched the surface of the water with her paw and motioned her paw in circles to create ripples which eventually caused the fish below to scatter. "Father... What is it you need to ask me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:50 am

Cyrax came forward to his daughter and stood right beside the pool and smiled lightly at his daughter "flare, you know your 2nd birthday is coming up and as a father I wanted to ask you something important." he stated while sitting down beside her

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:37 am

"What is it father?" she asked concerned about how he pretty much talked about her second father. she sat up and glanced him in the eye before sitting before him with good posture. But soon she spaced out and thought about Thunder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 am

Cyrax would hesistate for a second "So who you gonna choose? Or date first?" he questioned with a small frown. In fact he couldnt stand seeing her grow now he has to worry about icewing. "Or are you already dating someone?" he asked but more seriously before he got up "well if you are tell me if not than good..." he said then began padding away back to camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum