Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Festa Falls

+2
Rain
Midnight
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Festa Falls - Page 2 Empty Festa Falls

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Festa Falls::

Festa Falls - Page 2 Animat10

::Description::
A very nice cool beautiful water fall, it's fun to splash around
in the pools below. Named after the Italian wolf Festa.

::Prey::
small fish, anything that comes for a drink.

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map

Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Festa Falls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Festa Falls - Page 2 Empty Re: Festa Falls

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Flare would laugh and run after him. "Hey!!" she shouted and ran under the falls too as she tried to reach him

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Haru arrives at a place called Festa Falls. The scent of wolves still hung heavy in the air. What did you expect mouse brain, you're in their territory. He snort at the realization and walks a bit examining the land around him. There was a waterfall and lots of water. It seemed to peaceful. Examining the land around him, he picks up fresh wolf scent, padding away from the scent he stays in the area but tries to isolate himself from whomever else was here. He felt calm, and for once happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Thunder Paws ran up to Flare as she approached, and he nipped her ear playfully, but stopped when he smelled an unfamilier scent. He stepped away from Flare and sniffed the air. "Do you smell something?" He asked, looking at Flare curiosly.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Festa Falls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Flare would laugh and then stop as a scent came into her nostrils. Bristling her fur she crouched and followed the scent. "I smell it, C'mon.." she would say while following the scent to a adult male wolf. Hidden in the bushes she'll look at the male and poke her head out "You there," she said plainly

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Thunder Paws lept from the bushes behind Flare, and without asking what the wolf was doing he idmediatly starting attacking the wolf and shouted. "INTRUDER!" Thunder then jumped on top of him and started biting as hard as he could.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Festa Falls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Haru snarls and jumps out of the way of the wolves attack. No matter if he was cold, he wouldn't attack another wolf without good reason. And this male seemed to be no more than a pup. A growl rumbles inside his throat, and his voice cocks, "Simple enough to ask me to leave. I'm not a dumb mouse brain, so I'm smart enough to leave if this is one's territory."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Flare would walk outta of the bushes and next to Thunder and holds him back "Thunder.." she sort of scolded

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:32 pm

Thunder Paws landed on his face when he missed the male wolf. He got up and growled, showing his fangs. "Why won't you fight me coward!" Thunders voice cracked alittle when he shouted that, and he cleared his throat to make himself sound alittle more mature.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:38 pm

Flare would see Thunder land on his face walking over to him. She'll sit next to him and roll her eyes at Thunder's attitiude. Then again Thunder was always a fighter.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Haru snorts, "Oh, Thunder is it? Isn't it obvious, cause I'm oh so terrified, can't you see me shaking." Haru holds back a low laugh as the young male gives an attempt to look threatening. He heard a faint crack in the young wolves voice. Haru's fur laid flat and had a blank expression in his eyes. His eyes gave away nothing and his appearance was still natural.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:56 pm

Thunder growled. " Grr, I'll show you that I'm not to be messed with!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Flare would shake her head at this wolf. She was getting annoyed even he didnt show know reaction or emotion. Two can play that game.Flare would stand up and bore at this wolf. He didnt seem of a threat nor does he seem intelligent..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm

Festa Falls - Page 2 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy stopped and then started glaring at the pups. "What are you doing here?" She growled at the pups and then glared at the loner. Happy didn't bother talking to him. "Flare and Thunder, you know it's not safe around being alone, now GO ON!" She said while baring her teeth a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:04 pm

His response is simple and flat, "I am in fact not messing with you. And I know in fact that you're probably already irritated by my attitude. So how about this. I leave you to whatever it was you were doing. And I just leave this territory." It was simple enough, he didn't like to attempt to compromise, partly cause it made him feel weak and idiotic, but he was in no mood to bicker any farther. He looks as another wolf comes along. An adult she-wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Thunder bared his teeth, still glaring at the adult male wolf and not leaving. He wasn't mad because he was in their territory, he was upset because of the wolves attitude, treating him as if he was nothing. He looked at Happy, "You should be praising us, we found a stranger wolf, who knows, he could be part of the Teki pack." He stated back to Happy.

King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 pm

He just blinks a few times, his next words come out as a question rather than a statement. "The Teki Pack?" He wasn't acquainted with them in any form of way, nor did he know whom they were. This wolf he referred to as Happy didn't seem to be related to him by blood. Just in the same pack. But he didn't know. There was something about this pup that reminded him somewhat of how he was as a pup, hating the feeling that others would treat him like he was useless and nothing, that he couldn't prove himself. Thinking back on his old pack it only brought back memories of the only one who accepted him for who he was. She's the reason I'n hear right now. If it wasn't for her I could be off somewhere else. The snarky comment rang in his ears and through his mind, the more he thought that, the more idiotic he felt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Festa Falls - Page 2 Firewo10

The older you act, the younger you want to be. The younger you act, the older you want to be.

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Talk - ****
Other character talking - ****
Thought- ****

^^^^^*******^^^^^

Happy walked around Thunder."Now focus carefully, if you fought the leader of the Teki pack, the scent of blood would be present. However this wolf does not smell like it, and smells rather like dirt." Happy began. She then led the pups back to the camp. She looked at the loner, and then allowed him to follow if he liked.

~To Camp

(Lawl idk what to say xD)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:08 am

Thunder Paws followed the warrior obidently, but kept behind the loner wolf, giving off a stern and unblinking stare.

~To Camp

(I know right!? I couldn't think of anything before either.)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:07 pm

Haru follows the wolf named Happy, He wasn't quite sure himself why he bothered to follow instead of just leaving this territory and going back off by himself. Maybe it was because he'd been alone for so long. Whatever it was it drove him to follow. On the walk to the camp he kept his eyes forward but expression blank, mind clouded with thoughts.

~To the Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:00 am

This young was merely an apprentice. His body was slim and muscular built. Stopping in his tracks gazing at the falls only the loud noises of the falls crashing into the water was heard. Vapor was in the air, as for the scent of the elemental wolves.. Sniffing the ground he'll look up at the sky before sitting. He wore a necklace that consists of eagle skulls as for a fox's skull. As for his mask was a coyotes skull. Getting up his ears were alert as for his senses. "Tsk.. Where is the Teki pack? And this so called Cyrax.." he questioned while jumping onto a rock.

Cyrax would run till he was sure this scent came nothing but from his old pack. The stench of something rotting as for the foul odor of blood. Reaching the falls he listened for anymovement but was cut off from the loud noises of the falls. Catching the scent it was stronger he followed

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:32 am

Seeker spotted Cyrax and put on a quick burst catching up to him. "They killed a pup." she snarled, "And they will pay." Keeping a stedy pace beside her warrior she turned her head slightly to look at him better. "Dont think of trying to stop me coming and killing them all." she said.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Festa Falls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:54 am

Cyrax would halt in his tracks as his nostrils picked up another scent "Seeker?" he said before turning his head to see his girl walk beside him. Stopping he would pin her down "Seeker, I understand your full of rage.. but you can't blame them.. they have to obey the alpha or they will be killed!" he tried to explain as his jade eyes showed sadness.. "Please,"

The young male would hop onto another stone to only listen carefully besides the rushing sounds of the falls.. His starry eyes gleamed as the sun began to rose and shed light onto this land. Smiling to himself he'll jump down till his fur bristled.. two scents were near.. hiding in a bush he'll remain quiet

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:02 am

"That's sick. But I see why they did it. " Seeker sighed, "I'm still coming. "
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Festa Falls - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Festa Falls - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:13 am

Flare would enter Fest Falls and coat herself in mud so her scent would be invisible. Her eyes became a dark shade of red as she stalked into the falls..Yet a scent led her to a unfamilair scent, Following it she'll end up at a bush only to spot a figure inside before she jumped and bit this figure

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:15 am

Cyrax would lower his eyes "Then would you not hesitate to kill me? I did the same things they did..." he'll say with a sad tone before letting seeker get up.

Venum would jump as he felt a sharp nip. Turning around he saw a small pup.. "What the?" he questioned and shook her off. Before facing her then he quietly laughed "Your a feisty one.." he smirked as his canines revealed themself as he laughed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum