Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riggsnard Meadow

+6
Teki Pack
March
miyuki
Pluto
Rain
Midnight
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty Riggsnard Meadow

Post  Midnight Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Riggsnard Meadow::

Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Wild_f10

::Description::
A excellent place to hunt, beautiful flowers all year round, well
except for the winter. Just hanging around, a walk or a hunt, the
meadow is definitely a great place to be no matter the season.

::Prey::
Elk, Deer, Goat, Fox, Chicken, Hare, Rabbit, Squirrel and Vole

::Reference::
(I forgot to add the name on the map)
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty Re: Riggsnard Meadow

Post  King Thunder Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 am

Thunder shot his ears up in alert, he didn't quite believe Aiden until out in the distance he spotted the cougar. It was slowly creeping its way towards the deer, he was surprised to see a cougar not on the hills. "Are you going to let him take out prey?" Thunder grinned. "How about you teach him a lesson using your elements, just be carful and don't hurt him too badly." He said to the three young wolves. It was a risky decision, the pups could be hurt badly if the couger got them, but the three of them could easily scare it off. Besides, it would be good element battling. And their powers wouldn't be enough to fatally wound the couger. "We can't let that guy steal prey on our territory." He continued.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:51 am

Aiden would see through the earth as the cougar stalked closer to the buck. Soon enough he lifted his right paw and stomped the ground that created vibes through the ground  allowing it to travel towards the cougar before a few thorns sprouted into the cougars paws causing it to yowl loudly and snarl as the buck perked its ears and began to sprint away but not only that its herd began to stampede away. "whoa!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Jay's Wing looked at Aiden with wide eyes.He had just scared a cougar!And his elemental power control was amazing!"How did he learn such great control over his powers? Or is it just me that can't control me powers?" Jay's Wing thought.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Mist growled playfully and charged towards the cougar. Then the pup stopped. What can I do with my element? he wondered, cocking his head. I know! If the courgar attacks, I'll slow it down, so it can't hit us! he thought triumphantly. "Alright, if the cougar attacks, I'll slow it down so you can move. And MOVE! I can only slow it down, not make it stop!" he called out to Aiden and Jay's Wing.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Thunder watched proudly, he didn't expect it to go this well. He charged up his powers, just in case the couger DID attack them, but so far it was backing off. He turned to the herd of dear still running through the feild, then turned back to Crie. "I'll be right back" he said and started running after the herd.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:12 am

Aiden would then sense the cougar spotting the three pups. He'll growl silently before nodding at Mist "very well." he spoke then though of what his father taught him. Soon enough he'll stomp his paws and more vibes traveled towards the cougar causing a ripple of cracks to form underneath the cougar as for a few vines to latch on and tie the cougars hind legs. Aiden blindly ran towards the cougar before leaping on its back and nipping it before the cougar pawed at him to knock him off. Blindly on the ground he'll jump up and try to sense the cougar through the earth but the dirt was gone. He began to dig. The feline stalked towards the other pups

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 am

"Its coming!" Jay's Wing thought,"What am I going to do?Am I confident enought that i can control me powers?" Jay's Wing watches as the large feline walked ever closer."I'll have to try," he thought.Focusing,Jay's Winf focused his power.Soon after,he heard the crackling coming from his cheeks.Not sure how to direct the electricty,Jay's Wing shouted,"Stay back!" and turned sideways so that the electricity if one cheeck was facing the cougar.Trying hard to focus,he willed his energy to come out,and was amazed when it did.He had aimed for the cougar's chest,but it landed on the cougar's paws instead.The smell of singed fur filled the area.Jay's Wing stared at the cougar's paws in shock"Did I really do that?" he wondered.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:04 am

Aiden would finally touch earth and look around frantically. Soon enough he'll take in a deep breathe and try to do this trick his pa taught him. The cougar snarled at jaywing before leaping forward and lashing out with claws. Aiden quickly channeled his elemental power through the earth and up sprouted a tree a small one that is to block the cougar's claw attack

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Crie sighed silently as she stopped hummnig whatever song she was singing. Cire looked around. "I guess I should leave..." Crie thought and started to move her little blue body towards the camp. "Good day..." Crie whispered and continued to head back

~To le boring camp...
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:38 am

Thunder came back empty handed, he had tripped over a rock while trying to chase down a dear. He saw that the couger was still not run off and sighed. Stepping in front of Jay's wing, he unleashed a shockwave of energy at the couger, causing it rear up roar. Still seeing that it was still not backing off he turned to Jay's wing. "How about you deal the final blow? I havn't really seen your strength yet." He asked cassually. Thunder noticed Crie has left, and he couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed. "I told her to watch them, and yet she runs off and lets a couger come up to them... and they say I'm irresponsible."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:13 am

"The last blow?I don't think I'm pwerful enough,although I might as well try," Jay's Wing thought.He turned sideways again,and started focusing his energy.He felt the power growing there,and soon thereafter heard the small crackle coming from the electricity.Willing his energy to become stronger,Jay's Wing raised his head more so that th bolt of electricity wouldn't hit the cougar's feet again.Feeling that he had charged long enough,Jay's Wing released the energy.He saw it arc through the air and hit the cougar's shoulder.Jay's Wing stared at the cougar as it ran off.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:12 am

Aiden sensed the female known as Crie leave. He'll shout "why you leaving?" but the female seemed far by now. The cougar however sprinted away and Aiden was happy and proud "nice job everyone." he commented before sitting down staring afar which is a normal thing to do afterall what else to see? "brother did you catch something to eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 am

Sniffing the air, a breeze blew by her nose. Looking to the east a female wolf with blue fur was heading towards the camp direction "crie?" she thought than raised her tail before sniffing the air once more as the wind carried a scent of a earthy rain. "aiden!" she cried out while seeing in the east on a hill top. Running over she picked up her brother by the scruff and laid him down beside her and began nudginf him softly "you ok?" she asked and looked around till she saw Thunder and Jaywing. "there was a cougar here?!" she exclaimed smelling the faint scent

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Thunder sent back his ears, knoowing he had brought nothing to eat. "Eh heh heh heh...about that..." He was about to explain how he 'just missed' the dear, but then he saw Flare come up. "Flare!" He exclaimed running up to her. "Yeah, there was a couger hunting in our territory, so I let the younger ones scare him off. But they were in no danger." He looked at the three pups and mad sure that no one was hurt just in case, then brushed against Flare's pelt, it was warm, like always.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Flare would lick the top of Aiden's head and get up. "Thats good. They dont seemed harmed but it seems you missed a kill." she said once Thunder came up to her and  brushed against her pelt. She'll smile and nudge him softly with her muzzle "so anyone hungry?" she asked only to see little aiden come up to her

Aiden's stomach growled loudly only to make him blush embarressed. Wandering over to his sister following her scent he'll nudge her "Flare sister, im hungry..." he said than felt bad he couldnt hunt. Its just the snow is thick since it was winter and he cant feel the earth that often.

Flare smiled softly at her brother and licked the top of his head. She cared for him so much just like her sister Icewing. She will do anything for them. Turning to Thunder, flare would wink at him playfully and lick his nose before sniffing the air. She caught scent of a deer herd. "wanna help me hunt?" she asked while her tail caressed his cheek before it swished away and she began to head towards the top of the hill and stayed low to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Thunder nodded but then looked back to the pups. "Should we just leave them here? I don't quite trust Jay's wing to stand still." He whispered, a small smirk on his face.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:35 pm

Flare halted "They'll be under my care." she said "plus this wont take long." she smirked widely as she jumped onto the hill and howled loudly as for the deer they perked their ears and ran but the slowest remained. Flare sprinted downward to the slow last deer and passed it but behind her a trail of fire brew as she ran around the deer trapping it in a ring of fire. "Thunder finish it!" she yelled and went to the pups and nuzzled aiden once more before nudging him forward. The fire created a thick cloud of smoke as for it melting the snow

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:53 am

Mist danced around, wanting to get in to use his powers, but let the others handle it. Besides, I said I would protect them he told himself. When Jay's Wing shocked the cougar with his electricity, the golden pup howled triumphantly as the large feline dashed away. Misty ran over and tackled Jay. "Nice move!" he growled playfully. He glanced over at Aiden. "You dd a good job too, Aiden" he commented, not wanting the other pup to feel left out.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:48 pm

Thunder looked at the Dear, then back at Flare. He didn't like using his powers against those who didn't have any, even for prey. It seemed so unfair to him, to mess with the balance of nature like that. But he knew it was what everyone in his pack did regardless, besides, Flare needs him too. With one second to charge he electricuted the one deer, making it fall limp to the ground. He stopped running and went to the kill.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 am

Flare would walk over to thunder and nudge her boyfriend (lol), "you hesitated." she whispered knowing what he thought before killing the deer. "Wei shinwa" she spoke in some tribal tongue before dragging the kill to the pups and tore a small piece to give to aiden "eat little one." she spoke and licked his cheek before going to Thunder and nuzzled him

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:08 am

Thunder smiled and closed his eyes. "Yeah, I don't know what came over me..." He lied. "We should get back to camp soon, as soon as the pups are finnished, lets bring the rest back to camp."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 am

Flare didnt seem convinced by his response but she licked his muzzle and paw his nose gently  "S-so how are you feeling?" she asked shyly for some reason "oh yea lets head back to camp?" she said and looked over at Aiden whom finished eating and began falling asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:08 am

"Fine I guess." Thunder answered, uncertain why Flare asked so timidly. "Soon I'll be a full-fledged warrior, done with all my training I mean. So I'm looking foward to that I guess. But other than that, I'm just bored most the time!" Thunder laughed.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:52 am

Jay's Wing laughed and pushed Mist off.Standing up again,he went over and got his mouse.He set it down near the deer that Thunder and Flare were dragginng back. "C'mon Mist.We have to get this back to camp so that the others can enjoy it." Jay's Wing said.He sunk his pearly inscizors onto the deers small tail and started pulling.After a while,he stopped trying to pull the deer and lay down panting. "That is one heavu deer," Jay's Wing said.He noticed Aiden eating some of the deer,and then falling asleep."Did he say thanks?did he let Flare and Thunder eat before him?Will he get inna lot of trouble if he didn't?" he thought.Those were proper eating manners where he came from,and he thought they applied everywhere.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Aiden felt someone looking at him but he did not know from which direction. Yawning he spoke "what?" he questioned while getting up to pad over to flare and Thunder

Flare listened but it seems there was nothing more to talk about. Lowering her ears before flicking them she looked down at Aiden and picked him up by the scruff before placing him on his back. "Mist, Jay's wing lets head back to camp ok." she said and grabbed the throat of deer and began dragging it back to camp by herself as she thought of something

-to camp-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum