Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riggsnard Meadow

+6
Teki Pack
March
miyuki
Pluto
Rain
Midnight
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty Riggsnard Meadow

Post  Midnight Fri May 04, 2012 5:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Riggsnard Meadow::

Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Wild_f10

::Description::
A excellent place to hunt, beautiful flowers all year round, well
except for the winter. Just hanging around, a walk or a hunt, the
meadow is definitely a great place to be no matter the season.

::Prey::
Elk, Deer, Goat, Fox, Chicken, Hare, Rabbit, Squirrel and Vole

::Reference::
(I forgot to add the name on the map)
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue85/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty Re: Riggsnard Meadow

Post  March Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:48 am

~*~March~*~

Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Marchb10

~~~*~~~
March ~
Pluto ~
~~~*~~~

March ran to Pluto, who was attacked by Jupiter. "Who was that?" She thought and looked at Pluto. She was a mess. "We need you to go to Miyuki right away." She said and started draggin Pluto's heavy body.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Jiu walked along the meadow, stepping on the icy snow. He raced across the vast land, enjoying the silence. The males white fur blended in with the snow. Jiu halted, then he padded to a cliff. The wolf sat down, and wrapped his tail around his paws. I feel like an outcast. Everybody is having fun but not me. Jiu sighed, and closed his eyes, his head turned toward the sky. The chilly breeze ran across his fur, his white pelt rippling. The wolf turned around, and sadly walked toward the Camp, his tail dropped down.

-Back to Camp-

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:27 pm

Thunder stepped out of the forest and into the meadow, he looked behind to see if Jay's wing was following and then sniffed the air. Even though it was winter, the scent of prey still hung heavily in the air.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Jay's Wing scampered into the meadow after Thunder.It felt good to run again,even if he had just a few seconds ago.He caught up to Thunder and sniffed too.He smelled lots of small animals.

(Yes,your playdate has gone VERY wrong England)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

"This seems like a really good place to hunt." Thunder would state cassually. He looked around, he could smell and hear the prey russtling in the dead leaves, but couldn't see them. "How annoying...' He thought, using his senses other than sight annoyed him. He flicked his tail and thought how to show Jay's wing how to hunt, even though he didn't really know how to. "Ummm, lets see. Use your senses and try to pinpoint the location of the prey Jay's wing."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:37 am

The golden pup bounded towards the two wolves he had come after, and charged straight for Thunder-Paws, ignoring the other pup, since he had no idea who that was. He crashed into the bigger wolf at full speed, and he tumbled down to the ground. He scrambled to his paws, and braced himself either to run, or attack.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 am

Crie watched the young pup, until she realised a.... Black and yellow. Bloody murder me is that Thunder-Paws? Yup. Crie slowly approached the old stubborn wolf. "Hello again. Do you enjoy winter?" Crie asked calmly.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am

Thunder nearly lost his balence as a small force rammed into him. At first, he thought it was Jay's wing and was about to electricute him, he knew that Jay's wing wouldn't be hurt from his powers anyway. Thunder stopped and saw that what hit him wasn't Jay's wing at all, but Mist, Forests son. "Mist? ...WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" He said, not mad, but not enthusiastic either. "I could of killed you!" He saw Crie approach and let his ur lie flat again. "Oh hey."

Last edited by England on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:50 am

(lol that was Mist ... But im going to bring aiden in here...)

Running along side of Thunder-paws he'll stop and stare off blankly "where r u brother?" he asked then tried to feel the dirt with his paws. His blank blue eyes looked around as his black and orange pelt fluffed up

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:54 am

(XD oh sorry, I must have been not paying attention.)

Thunder looked behind him. "ANOTHER pup?" He asked in disbelief. "Um, Crie, did you bring them all here or something?" He twitched his ears in amuzment. "Over here Aiden!"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:00 am

The small blind pup tried to sense the earth to see through it but his paws were small to see through snow so he had to rely on his keen sense of smell "thunder i came here alone. Father said to have you watch me while Flare goes to the snowy terrain with the shaman's..." he said before sinking in the snow and trying to jump up before he knew it he rammed into Thunder's shoulder "sorry brother, i cant see."

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:06 am

Thunder gave a confused look. "Pup sitting?....great" He thought to himself. He also wondered why Flare was going with some shaman wolves, he hoped nothing bad would happen. "Well um, alright then. Me and Jay's wing were just about to hunt, if you want to join. You too mist." Thunder didn't mention Aiden's blindness, not wanting him to feel left out. Thunder scooted over to Crie and whispered in her ear. "Do you have any idea how to sense prey, I never had to work to find it."

King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:11 am

Aiden would just sit their quietly soon enough he would use his paw to push aside as much snow as he can before feeling some dirt. He lightly smiled before running around in circles "brother brother! Can we hunt now?" he said before halting and perking his ears. He place on paw on the dirt spot and felt faint vibes from the north about a few steps away from them. "its a hare... White pelt?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:16 am

Jay's Wing watched in silence as the other pups came.He also saw the big wolf,Cyrax,come,as well as Crie."This just turned from a small hunting party to a BIG hunting LESSON!" Jay's Wing thought.Then he thought the pup who had bowled down Thunder."I'm gonna do that sometime..." he murmured to himself in his mind.He sat down and started to become one with the world around him,hearing the grass sway,the wind howl,the leaves rustle.He would now be aware of any movements around him.He hreard one pup talk about a harre,and heard the animal moving through the grass.Ignoring it,he focused on something smaller.He heard a small aqueak,a rustle of grasses as a mouse moved by.Having found his prey,Jay's Wing moved on to the hard part,catching it.He knew he hunted the wrong way because he never caught as much as his mom and pa had,but he also knew that they were taught.No one had taught him.Jay's Wing slowly crept up on the mouse.When he was about ten feet away from it,he broke into a mad run.Hearing him,the mouse squeaked and ran,but not fast enough.AY'S wING CAUGHT UP WITH THE MOUSE AND SLAMMED HS PAWS ONTO IT.hE LIFTED A PAW A LITTLE.hE SAW A FIGURE TREMBLING UNDER HIS PAW.qUICJ=KLY,HE TOOK AWAY HIS PAWS A LITTLE BIT AND BIT THE MOUSE.IT DIED QUICKLY.hE WALKED BACK OVER TO THE OTHERS WUTH HIS KILL.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:20 am

Thunder looked at Jay's wing, impressed that he had caught something so easily. But not wanting to sound TOO amazed, he gave a curt nod. "That was pretty good Jay's win! Are you planning on being a hunter when your older?"
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:53 am

(OH GOD...I think I pressed the caps lock..)

"Of course I want to e a hunter.There's the thrill of running,and the feeling of peace I have for a moment while I single out my prey!And someday,When I'm nigger,I'm going to beat you with my speed!And then knock you down like that pup over there!" Jay's Wing said.He knew that Thunder was impressed.He had seen the look on Thunder's face when he had come back with the mouse.He set the mouse down,and walked over to the black and orange pup and the small brown-green one. "Hi.I'm Jay's Wing.Nice ta meet you guys.What are your names?Who are you?What's your element?Do you guys like to hunt?" Jay's Wing asked them rapid fire questions.It was in his nature to do so.And it had a little to do wih how he was raised.He never did learn to calm down.Perhaps he would when he got older.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:25 am

Aiden heard the pup whom introduced himself ad Jaywing speak to him and the other pup. Yet his eyes stared blankly yet he still spoke "Hi, i'm Aiden son of Seeker and Cyrax. Element of earth flows through my veins. My siblings are Icewing, Thunder, Flare." he spoke in a kind manner like how Cyrax taught him when introducing himself before he piped up "I dont know what I wanna be.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Mist giggled as Thunder-Paws yelled at him. Then he turned his attention to another pup, who padded up to him. "Hey! I'm Mist, Forest and Rain's son. I'm a Time Elemental, and no, I've never hunted before. I wanna be a Sentinel!" he announced proudly. "I can run faster than all my other siblings, so if a wolf comes in, I can run back to the camp and warn everyone befroe he even gets close to me!" he said, wagging his tail. The golden pup turned his green orbs onto Aiden. "And you're Aiden?" he asked, wanting to make sure he got it right.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Riggsnard Meadow - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Th young princes remained silent. She watched as Thunder complained about pup sitting. He didn' t really have any patience. Crie sigh and sat down on he spot, humming humming Italy' s nation anthem.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:55 am

Aiden would not look at the son of Rain and Forest. Simply nodding in response in answer of 'yes' . Soon enough Aiden got up and padded over to Thunder blindly before halting before him "brother, can you show me how to hunt?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:42 pm

Nice to meet you,Aiden and Mist.Good luck becoming a sentinel,Mist.Maybe you'll have Crie as a mentor. Jay's Wing said.He hoped he would have Thunder as an elemental mentor.Of course,March would be cool too.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Thunder nodded allitlle unsure. "Alright, its really easy, and you shouldn't have any trouble Aiden becasue it rely's on the senses of smell and hearing." He paused, trying to figure out how to explain it. "Just crouch down low and let your senses guide you. And remember to stay in the right direction of the wind so the prey won't smell you."
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Aiden paused silently before sensing Thunder's movements. Mimicing his position while wagging his small tail he couldnt remain patient. Ahead a few yards away a white-tailed deer was venturing away from its herd. Aiden felt at ease and motioned thunder with his paw "brother, i sense a buck a few yards away." he spoke and knowing thunder wont see that far unlike him. Aiden can feel things far away. He was one with the earth as will he be the day he dies.

(taking over aiden for a bit :p how's everyone?)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Mist wagged his tail as Jay's Wing told him good luck. "And you wanna be a Hunter?" he inquired, though he figured that was what the pup hoped to become. The golden pup perked his ears as Aiden spoke about a deer. Misty padded over and whispered to Thunder-Paws "I'm a fast runner; I can go at it and catch it to slow it down if you want" he suggested, glancing back at Jay.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Aiden would twitch his ear's and stepped forward. He began to dig into the snow till he felt a better patch of dirt beneath his paws. He then quietly mumbled about something till he jumped up "Thunder! A cougar is stalking by!" he alerted "its going north but just to be careful and alert"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum