Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Camp

+6
miyuki
Seeker
Hinto
Rain
Pluto
Midnight
10 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Camp      - Page 39 Empty The Camp

Post  Midnight Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

::Camp::

The Camp      - Page 39 Camp_s10

[Den Arrangement PICTURE GOES HERE]

::Dens::
Den One: Tsuki
Den Two: Hinto
Den Three: Pluto
Den Four: Miyuki
Den Five: Open
Den Six: Open
Den Seven: Open
Den Eight: Open
Den Nine: Open
Den Ten: Seeker

::Description::
A nice camp with a grass ground and cave and tree dens. This is where the
camp sleeps, eats and holds it's meetings (Generally)

::Prey::
Squirrel, Sparrow, Robin and they prey pile :3

::Reference::
https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net/t7-the-territory-map

Last edited by Tsuki on Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue85/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Camp      - Page 39 Empty Re: The Camp

Post  Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:15 pm

cyrax would continue into the woods without Happy. Sniffing the air he would catch a scent something familiar.. Snarling his fur bristled. His body became aware of his surroundings and his ears became sensitive. Continueing his search he heard a rustle in the bushes stopping he'll turn and eye the bushes carefully till his jade eyes met two onyx ones.. snarling he'll crouch until a female wolf with black fur and purple paint symbols the same as him came out. her bodu was slim and she bare the eagle feather's behind her ear and a Elk skull mask. She was a Elder the one's who keep track of the pack besides the Alphas. "Valtriss?" he spoke while lowering his head and flattening his ears.

The she wolf looked at this warrior who dared leave the pack. Not only did she snarl while circling the large brute she'll face him making sure he meets her eyes "You warrior, Speak your name?" she'll command as her claws unsheathed and she swiped his face. "Speak!"

Cyrax's muscles would become tense as he would watch the fae circle him. A growl arose from his throat. Listening to her demands he'll remain silent before his face turned to the right as he felt a sting upon his cheek as for the small trickles of blood that oozed from the scratch "Cyrax former warrior of the shaman wolf pack.." he'll answer with a snarl

Valtriss would snarl and push the brute to the ground "Cyrax?!" she'll say "Your still alive?! And yet you have no shame for leaving the pack and me?!" she snarled "We were friends Cyrax but I can't let a traitor roam alive no more I must keep to the pack code." She'll say while stopping "We must fight!" she snarled "Fight me to the death! Or I'll have the pack have your carcass." she would say before turning to leave "You know where to find me! and let this be of a reminder!" she would say and turn around to bite his right front leg and tear at it to cause a deep wound. Releasing her grip she licked the blood of her canines and fled the scene back home

Cyrax would snarl and stay his ground "I aint know longer yours or the pack's property! We shall fight so i can settle the score!" he'll say then watch as she turned around and snapped at his right front leg trying to dodge he'll fail only to feel her sharp canines tear at his flesh! snarling he'll snap at her leg before she fled to feel her blood on his muzzle. snorting he looked at then wound and turned away only to head back to camp. Angry he would snarl to himself [

(just had to make something interesting in my post since nothing happening)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 pm

^^Miyuki^^
The Camp      - Page 39 Miyuki10

Miyuki's fur bristled in the winds. "Cyrax?" She thought and then ran over to the edge of the cliff. She sensed something.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:21 pm

~*~March~*~

The Camp      - Page 39 Marchb10

March gave off a bit of electricity and walked over to Miyuki. "Something wrong?" She asked her.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Pluto
The Camp      - Page 39 Blackw10

Pluto trotted over to the two faes. "You don't say..." Pluto spoke aloud. She then looked at the territory. "Fighting huh." She said while the breeze flattened her bushy fur.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:32 pm

(sorry if I seem a bit confused, I only got a brief update from March and Rain about what happened during my absence)

Forest yawned, then padded over to Pluto. "So....." she glanced around, her hazel orbs taking in as much as they could. "Nobody got hurt too bad, right?" the fae inquired.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Seeker heard Miyuki call out a name. Opening her eyes sudddenly when she relised that it had been Cyrax. Standing up she limped to the entrance of the den and slipped out. Spotting her love with a bleeding front leg she whipmered taking two steps towards him before passing out and dropping to the ground with a thud. Being wounded and seeing Cyrax had just been to much for the fae.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:36 pm

Pluto

Pluto looked at Forest. "Oh hey there. I'm sure most wolves got only minor cuts." Pluto smiled but she then switched to her serious face. She lifted her paw and removed her cobwebs with her teeth.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue71/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Forest nods. "Good." She laughs a little for some unknown reason. Then she scans the camp for Rain. When she finally spotted the striped male, she eargerly trotted over to him and pressed her nose against his cheek and gave him a quick lick. "I'm glad you're okay" she murmured.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue65/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm

^^Miyuki^^

Miyuki grumbled. "Seeker" She said in a low growl. "Get back here..." She said. But as stubborn as Seeker was, Miyuki left her. If Seeker was to get hurt, it wasn't Miyuki's fault.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue82/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:47 pm

Pluto

Pluto shook her head and thought. "Again?" And looked out with March and Miyuki, and Forest.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 pm

~*~March~*~

The Camp      - Page 39 Marchb10

March shook her tail and walked to Forest. "It's been a while." She smiled at the fae. She then yawned and pointed to the battle field. "Wolves are fighting. Better go check on Rain." March said.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue63/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:57 pm

(Sorry, was Rain over there?)

Forest smiles back at the beaming March. "Yeah." Her large ears perked up when she heard wolves were fighting. "Yeah, I'd better go check on him, make sure he's not kickin' tail too hard." She laughed as she started racing off towards the battlefield, steered toward by the sound of wolves fighting, and the tang of blood filling the air.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:52 pm

Cyrax would walk normally like if he had no wound. Ignoring it he'll see the healer wolf "Miyuki," he greeted while walking over to Seeker and picked her up and carried her on his back back to her leaf bed before leavong her in the den. His blood left a trail as he went to his den and began to mash berries for paint and began to paint his body with symbols of the shaman pack. He then patched his wound with spider web and a leaf to seal it tightly. Snarling he'll think "Valtriss...." he snarled but not only that he had a feeling something will come of his old pack.. Clenching his eyes close he would have a flash back of his mother's blank golden eyes and how she was being teared apart by the pack's teeth, blood thirsty, hungry having no remorse abput the fact that they are eating their own and he too joined this awful feast. Re-opening his eyes to reveal jade orbs he turned to his trophy stone wherw all the skull masks await him. the one he trasure's most when he killed an alpha and too his head as his trophy but still he had a feeling of guilt in his veins..

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 am

Thunder Paws was too busy playing with Flare that he almost forgot that a battle was being fought, while Flare pinned him down....again, he looked out of the den and saw Cyrax. A trail of blood was left behind him. "I can't believe I'm missing out on this." He sneered.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:49 am

Flare would stop playing for a sec to see her father bleeding she'll growl and look down at Thunder "Thunder we'll be there one day but me and you rivals wanting the same rank." She would say and nip his cheek "Till then friend?" she questioned while looking down at him

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 am

Seeker woke to find herself in her den with the lingering scent of Cyrax. Blinking her blue eyes she remembered what had happened and she sighed. Using ice to hold her leg together and speed up the healing process had made it look like it had been there for a few days already. Standing she swayed slightly. Sniffing the air she wonder over to her warrior and nuzzled him freezing his wound that he had wrapped up. "Who did this to you?" She asked lying down beside him. Ice was forming on her muzzle, ears and back as she felt cold rage rise within her. Someone had hurt the one she loved and that wasnt alowed.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue60/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:56 am

Cyrax would mash the berries on a big leaf before feeling the cold presence of Seeker. Nuzzling her back in return he'll still focus on his preperations. "I'll be gone for a day Seeker I shall return before dawn." He'll began to speak till Seeker spoke he stoppes speaking and answered her "Valtriss the elder of the shaman wolf pack... I must go finish her off to be free.." he would say then turn towards her and lick her cheek and lay next to her to nudge her head lightly with his and close his eyes.. Using his elemental power a small flower white and pure grew in front of her and carried the scent of jade. "This you for you,"

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:22 am

When Tsuki didn't reply, Hinto turned from his Alpha. He spotted Pluto and smiled, trotting to her. "Hey, how's it going?" he asked, his tone friendly and curious. He allowed his tail to wag as he smiled at her and awaited his answer.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
The Camp      - Page 39 Left_bar_bleue70/100The Camp      - Page 39 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:31 pm

(I was actually done fighting! ^-^ So I'll just keep it up from there. Very Happy)

Rain looked over at Forest and smiled. Hey there love. He said and smiled, walking slowly over to her. He touched his nose to hers.

Last edited by Rain on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Pluto

Pluto waved at Hinto. "I do fine thank. And you?" She asked the brute. Then Pluto rubbed her head with her paw and then looked back at Hinto.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:06 pm

^^Miyuki^^

MIyuki ignored the two wolves and turned to Hinto and Pluto. She then smiled and walked back to her den. She walked over to her herbs and then outside.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

(ok, I thought so)

Forest smiles "Hey..." she says in greeting. She weaved around him and until she stood beside him, then wrapped her neck under his and turned to lick his cheek. "I love you..." she murmured.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Snarling to himself as Thunder and Flare interacted. He'll exit the den only to watch the other wolves talk. His blue eyea stared as his blue and black striped fur sway in a faint breeze. Smiling, Ice formed onto his fur before he looked around smiling. "You there anyone care to adopt a pup? Who doesn't have one?" he'll ask in a kind manor

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Forest glanced at a little be pup who had shouted out if anyone wanted to adopt a pup. She decided to turn down the offer as her and Rain were not mates yet, but she felt as though the time was going to come soon when they would be in a den of their own, with little pups wriggling and scrambling about. Just the thought of her and Rain being mates made her heart burn with love, until it couldn't get any hotter.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm

I love you too.Rain said to Forest as he nuzzled her again. I really do. He confirmed and hugged her. As he felt the wounds from his opponent gave him kick in. And his feet gave in from the pain. He slowly sank down to the ground with his whole body. He lowered his head to the ground. I just need to rest. He said and shivered, trying not to worry Forest he smiled weakly.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next