Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrolling Borders

+4
Himeyuri
Rain
Pluto
Hinto
8 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Patrolling Borders Empty Patrolling Borders

Post  Hinto Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm lazy so we have no pictures but if there is a patrol then this will be the place to post. It's pretty much the outside bits of the territory, the ones that aren't familiar.

Tsuki's Edit: Wow Hinto... way to make it ugly... Luv co-founder Tsuki :3
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
Patrolling Borders Left_bar_bleue70/100Patrolling Borders Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Patrolling Borders Empty Re: Patrolling Borders

Post  Hinto Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:05 pm

(Just what's happened so far, in order.)

Hinto

Hinto nodded and trotted from the clearing, he stopped to kill a hare that crossed his path and carried it with him as the four continued to the south border.

Rain

Rain went around the boarder following Hinto, southwards.

Forest

Forest pauses to stretch her legs. She extened each of them, her green paws reaching as far as they can. Then she yawned, closed her eyes and shook her dusky brown pelt vigorously. Then she opened her hazel eyes and turned them onto the three wolves ahead of her. She took off after them at a swift trot and soon caught up. She fell into line next to Pluto. "So you're the Beta Female?"

Pluto

"Yes i am. And you are?" Pluto asked. She flicked a tail as she waits for Forest's answer.

Forest

"Delta" Forest replies in a proud tone. She keeps her green-flecked eyes on the path ahead as she continues talking. "Tsuki, the Alpha, gives abrupt answers. He just said to me: 'You can be Delta' and he just went off to someone else. It was a little rude if ya ask me" She put extra sass in the last sentence. "But anyways... I can't wait to see what this territory has to give us." She wriggled a little with excitement, for she was still young.

Rain

Rain went up beside Hinto, "Do you think there will be any threats out there today?"

Hinto

Hinto laughed, "There are always threats, we are alive, are we not?" the four reached the border by the time the stars were just coming out and he stopped, "we will hunt and rest tonight here. I'm going to eat this hare, the rest of you might want to stick relatively close, just in case." he shot a smile, "to Forest and Rain, I'm Hinto, Beta Male."

Pluto

"Sure" I said to Hinto. Plu wondered what Rain and Forest were talking about. She shook her head "No it is not a time to think about that." She scratched the ground with a paw, while she waits she a rodent to appear. Her eyes flashed a purple, and jumped onto a small rabbit. Pluto slowly sinked her jaws in the rabbit and started eating from the head, down.

Rain

Rain smiled at Hinto's reply and trottet off after a rabbit. He catched it and returned to the group. He started on the rabbit until he had enough food. Then he sat back up. And looked around patiently.

Forest

Forest nodded at Hinto's introduction. Then she went off to find something to eat. She soon found a small rabbit. She pounced on and and then sank her teeth into it. She padded back to where the others were, and she lay down to eat her small kill. When she was finished, she swiped her tongue around her green jaws and yawned. "I'm good" she said and trotted over to sit next to Rain. Forest turned her hazel gaze up to the stars, glowing like fireflies in the dark sky. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said in almost a whisper.

Rain

Rain looked up: "Yes, it most certainly is." he said as the stars got reflected in his right eye. He heard a noise behind him. He turned his head around, and to his releif, it was just a hawk taking off from a pine tree. Rain sighed, and looked around some more and then back up at the sky.

Pluto

Pluto continued to eat her rabbit while the others do as well. "So how ish your rabbit?" Plu said a mouthful to everyone. By the time now i was half way through finishing the small animal body.

Rain

Rain nodded at Pluto and smiled at her talking. "It was good." He said satisfied. He flickered his tail from side to side and flipped a leaf above his head and blew it around while waiting for the rest.

Forest

"Pretty good" Forest replied. She twitched an ear, then turned to look back up at the sky. "The moon is so bright. It's almost as bright as the sun tonight." Talking about the sun and the moon reminds her of Tsuki and the newcomer. "I wonder if that wolf we saw before we left joined the pack" she said, half to Rain and half to herself. She wriggled around a little. "I'm excited to discover everything in this packs territory" she said as she looked over at Rain.

Rain

"Well, we will know by time." Rain replied to Forest and flickerd his tail again. He smiled, because its been a while since he have been this social.

Forest

Forest looks at Rain, trying to pick up his feelings through his eyes. Happiness sparkled in Rain's eyes, as well as Forest's. She felt something odd in her heart when she looked at Rain. She smiled and started laughing for no reason. First it started as a giggle, then erupted into loud laughter. She squeezed her eyes shut and let out all her laughs.

Rain

Rain looked over at Forest a little confused. But afte a while, her laughter took over, and Rain started laughing too. He had no idea, but Forest's laughter was over taking.

Forest

She opens one eye, still laughing and looks over at Rain. He was laughing too. She kept laughing for a while until she lost her breath, then she calmed down and took in some air. She looked over at Rain, smiling, almost still laughing

Pluto

"Good to know." Pluto said. She lifted her head as she was done the food and batted in the left over bones with a paw. Plu sat down as she waited for the others to finish. She was noticing it was almost dark. She walked around a little, still staying close by the group of wolves who are still eating.

Rain

Rain got up to a weird noise he heard, but which wasn't really there. He got up on all four and looked around. Then he heard it again, he jumped around toward the sound no one could hear and perked his ears straight up. His eyes was wide open as he took a step forward. "Did you hear that?" Rain said out to the group. Then the sound got louder in Rains ears. And he jumped forwards.

Pluto

"Hear what?" Pluto tilted her head to Rain. "What is it you hear Rain?" She asked. Plu focused on her surroundings, yet something she wasn't able to hear

Rain

Rain took a step closer. "No... it's not that I hear... It's like, whining... A muffled whining sound. Far away." Rain said freezing to the ground. He stood there for 4 seconds in silence then he came to himself. "It dissapeard..." Rain whispered and shook his head. He sat back down beside Forest. He looked scared, and he could almost not move. "I thoguht... That sound dissapeard from my head a long time ago..." Rain shivered.

Forest

Forest lifts her head and yawns. "Probably just your imagination" she mumbled. Then she looked over at Rain and noticed he looked scared. She could see the fear flashing through his his like a lightning bolt. Then the bolt made its way into Forest's hazel eyes. Her green ear tips stood straight up. "What's wrong?" Forest asks, her voice thick with worry.

Rain

Rain noticed the newcomer and what Forest said. But he couldn't answer anyone. He pur his head down on the ground and whispered shivering: "Let me just rest for now." He pointed his head toward the newcomer.

Forest

Forest gives Rain another worried glance, then sets her head down on her green paws and flattens her large ears on her head. She closes her hazel eyes and tries to fall asleep. But she can't. She opens her eyes again and lifts her head. She pushes herself up to a sitting position. She then stands up and pads a little way away from the others, her slender physique outlined in the night. She again sits down and yawns. "What was that noise?" she thinks to herself. She pricks her ears, but can't hear anything but the crickets playing their music.

(Now back to the present)

Hinto

Hint looked at Rain, "don't go getting sick, we need you all." He walked over and sat beside Pluto, let's go. We don't know these parts, but under the full moon, or fairly full at least, which it should be staying for a few days, we will travel at night to avoid some threats. Let's go. We will take caution for Rain's sake, but we need to move if we want to get home in less than four days." he said, his voice was soft, but it has authority in it. He walked over to Rain and nudged him, "we move at night," he whispered.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders Left_bar_bleue70/100Patrolling Borders Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Pluto shook her head. "Forget it. So are we going to patrol now?" I asked Hinto. Plu licked her paw and then started grooming herself before going out on a patrol. She looked around only to see Hinto, Rain and Forest. Of course herself as well.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Patrolling Borders Left_bar_bleue71/100Patrolling Borders Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 pm

Rain nodded and got up slowly. He looked around himself, and perked his ears up. He gained his sanity back, and got a serious look. "Let's go then." He said.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
Patrolling Borders Left_bar_bleue65/100Patrolling Borders Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Hinto looked at Rain, "this is when the fun starts. Anybody ever tasted Raccoon?" he darted around a corner and after a short struggle, snapped the animals neck. "We just have to wait for a day, make sure there's no rabies."
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 pm

(Okay, I read the archives... So I guess I will join the patrol)

Patrolling Borders Himeyu11

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

'Where am I? I don’t remember how I got here. All I remember is running... I’ve been running so much that I don’t remember the last time I’d stopped.' With wide eyes the white fae look around and see nothing but trees. Nothing is familiar, but that’s what she wanted 'They won’t find me here. If I’m good not even the wolves who live here will know I’m here. All I have to do is hide and keep moving around' Hime is ripped from her thoughts quickly when she smells wolves nearby and a whine emerges from her throat. In a slight panic she swings her head back and forth, desperately looking for somewhere to hide. Yuri's body beginnings to shake at the thought of those wolves stumbling upon her, how they’d look at the small white wolf, and make her face her fate, return her to the cursed place she came from. That’s what they always did, the reward was mind blowing, so why wouldn’t the wolves here?

'They will beat me and then go on their way, leaving me battered up somewhere... No, no, no, no, no, no! Please not again! Another beating is something I don’t know if I can take right now, not after running for so long' The desperate fae looked around once again in hope of escape. Uri saw a river, thin but deep, beautiful to any water elemental wolf, although she was tired, maybe she could get a break away here 'Come on! Please...' She begged the skies and then... bolting at fast speeds, her lean huntresses legs carried her right past the four wolves... and she jumped and glided into the water, without a splash as she hit the surface. 'I didn't sense any of them to be a water elemental...' just to be safe she swam a little further away, holding her breath for long periods of time before surfacing for a breath. The fae scampered onto the ledge and licked her re opening wounds

'Let me tell you a little about myself, I come from a high class pack, some royal blood is even mixed in with it, I'm what some of them would call, Princess Himeyuri, more recently known as The Runaway or Ostracized Yuri. To tell you the truth... I don't know why I'm still running... Is it really because I refuse such a brute as my courter? As my swain? I don't even know if it is a big deal anymore. If you are still not getting it, here it is, flat out, I was sold for... what you would understand as 50 million dollars. An oath I made that day... I will never go back to the Takuma family, the now royal family' Hime takes a gasp as a deep gash in her side opens up, she bites down onto a lingering piece of wood to muffle the screech of pain. 'Swimming may not of been a good idea' Uri curled up hoping that she may have one night of sleep before returning to her journey up north. Three leaned up against a tree was the Runaway princess, Himeyuri.

Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Not quite a crush, Hinto
Experience :
Patrolling Borders Left_bar_bleue50/100Patrolling Borders Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Rain who had just got up caught a weak scent of wolf nearby. The white male nudged Hinto and pointed his nose towards the scent. Rain carefully went though some bushes, after the scent. But still it stopped by a small river. Rain looked around the perimeter. Then he looked down in the river; "Anyone can wash away their scent or easily hide in water."He thought to himself.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders Left_bar_bleue65/100Patrolling Borders Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Forest perked her ears at Hinto suggesting that they patrol at night. She followed them, falling in beside Rain. "You okay?" she asked, smiling.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:02 pm

Pluto perked her ears and followed Rain. "Another wolf is nearby right?" She asked him. Plu tilted her head and focused on the scent.

A few minutes later, Pluto lifted her head. "A water element.." She thought. Pluto ran her paws on the ground, as she wonders if that wolf might be coming to join our pack.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders Left_bar_bleue71/100Patrolling Borders Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Stop trying to hold onto your past, you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

The fae sensed the other wolves she had passed turning their attention to the white water wolf 'None of them seem to be going into the water' She thought thankfully. 'I can get myself to those mountains... If I walk I should be able to get there' Hime winced looking down stream, her start out jog was quick to speed up. The sound of her paws hitting the wooded flour at a 4 beat chased after the white canine. Yuri made no attempt to silence herself as she bolted full speed. Her wounds clear even as she flew past many creatures.

Hime didn't know how long or how far I had been running but faint memories crawled into her head, the day she was to get married to supposedly the most gentleman like brute in the pack who turns out to be the most rude, inconsiderate, cheater, liar, murder and just plain the worst! Tears streaked down her face, clear on her white pelt, as a whimper flutters out of Hime's mouth, like a butterfly just getting ready to take flight. 'This is it, I'm a goner for sure'

Her heart was pounding in the fae's soft white chest unable to run anymore she stops and looks around to make sure her spot is safe, some how she was able to run around the river, clear, there they were all three wolves right across the river. What she had done was useless, she ran pretty well strait to them. Only a couple of meters away, there they were 'But they can't swim! They can't swim!' She closed her eyes, squeezed them shut. Uri gave one last look at the wolves, she noticed one more, a black brute, large in size it was easy for him to catch up if he tried, fresh water lingered on his fur. 'Now, he can swim! I have no time to run, he looks strong, and he could easily get me in now time! What should I do now?'

Hime knew that there was no point but she wouldn't just give herself up! She tried to run just a little more but in seconds she must stop briefly to catch her breath for she was indeed out of shape. No time to rest for her though, Hime could still have those others tracking me. Yuri's eyelids grow heavy and ever inch of the fae's body burns in pain. Her eyes closed shut, she opens them slowly, letting her purple orbs explore.. she notices she hasn't gone more then a meter since she had started running again, she had fallen over in fact. The fae laid on the ground, waiting to be dragged away by the black brute across the river and handed in for the bounty reward. 'Why... Is is wrong for me to always try to run?'
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :
Patrolling Borders Left_bar_bleue50/100Patrolling Borders Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Rain noticed the wolf when it started moving and silently, and quick, he followed the shape. When the stranger fell over he saw the wounds the wolf had. Rain walked over to her. And nudged her carefully. "Are you ok?" Rain said to the stranger. Sounding a little worried.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:30 am

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Slowly Hime feels her mind start stirring but it isn't until she actually hears something. This isn't a dream either and that's when her eyes spring open. Uri's pupils dilated for a moment but soon adjust to the light. She jerks her head and suddenly see the large ivory male beside her. thats her first thought and then Hime's first instinct happens. Her muscles, although sore as they are thrust her frame upwards but only to lightly smash into his frame, being defective she just falls back down. Her rear limbs scamper and scrap the ground, pushing her stomach across the grassy terrain. The fae's body screams in pain but Yuri's only thought is to fight. There was no way with in her weakened state that she could out run the male before her.

Flipping her fragile frame around so she could now face him. Her face was scrunched up into a snarl. A low growl had been thrown out of her jowls but all of this look suddenly comes to a complete stand still and Yuri's face goes blank. She stops fighting and her body goes limp. The familiar face looks at her, Hime never forgot a face, he looked so familiar but at the same time she knew she had never seen him before. The princess is frozen to speak, her mouth is dry and she soon realizes it had be open. Hime shuts it with a snap as she blinks at the white wolf. 'Who are you then?' She backs up further, adding more space between the two.

Snapping back into the real world she realized she shouldn't even be moving, her wounds were terrible. If she had even one full nights rest instead of running from bounty hunters she would be way better of and not in this position. Life is full of un expected surprises.

"Are you ok?"

Hime paused for a second "What kind of question is that?" She asked letting her purple gaze search him "After all... you are just going to drag me away and send me back from where I came from, why else would my feet carry me here to a spot you guys could catch up with me?" She said before closing her eyes, letting her orbs rest for a couple of seconds. The thought of her body being dragged and beat to walk again, the thought of the journey back, where she had been running from for so long. It was enough to make her cry.

Last edited by Himeyuri on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 am

Pluto walked with Rain. She saw a small elemental wolf. Water to be exact. "So who are you" Pluto asked. The wolf seems to be in awful shape. Plu sniffed her and then turned to Rain.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 am

Hint trotted forth to see the water elemental. "Well, she's," he paused, noticing the look on the wolf's face, the princess didn't want to be found. "she's a water elemental. Come, I am water as well, you and I will have a chat, alright?" he walked up to the fae, "no worries, we won't hurt you here. You're safe with us." the ebony male smiled, giving her a look that said, 'I know exactly who you are,' then he softened his eyes, proving that she wouldn't be found out if he could help it.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 am

(I am going EFA, for a day. So I'll see you later!)

Rain looked at the stranger wolf. "My name is Rain." He said and nodded to the wolf as Hinto showed up. Rain didn't expect to hear the new wolf's name just yet. So he bowed his head a little to Hinto and turned back to the other wolves.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:29 pm

Forest raises an eyebrow at this new wolf when she talked to Rain. She watched Hinto pad over to this new wolf, which she believed to be Water Elemental. She flicked an ear, then trotted up beside Hinto, who was now by the new wolf.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 pm

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

"So who are you"

Hime shifted her miserable gaze to the black wolf who she thought be a Space wolf. 'Oh you got to be kidding me? Is she serious? Wait... just how far have I ran from my... I... I stop keeping track of my location days ago...' The white fae was only thinking one thing, why haven't I just died yet. Although at times the thought seemed appealing she didn't have the courage, she was scared. Truly Hime just never wanted to betray her father and let down her mother. As much as she loved them she couldn't say it, she would deny it for the rest of her life, selling their own daughter in order to become royal something or others... but lots of pups are given away fr political reasons... Yet it still pained her to know they would do such a thing.

"Well, she's," "she's a water elemental. Come, I am water as well, you and I will have a chat, alright?"

Uri's eyes flung open 'What is there to talk about? Why does this have to be so dragged out? I don't understand these wolves...' The she wolf looked at the brute again, and thinks why did she ever even consider trying to run from these guys. 'Escape you? I know for a fact that could not happen but I only think this due to my state of physical being' Yuri shook the thought away, She might have had a small chance if she had been rested and her muscles were not pushed to their max. Hime found herself curling up and her tail flips between her legs as the wolves begin to gather around the fae, Hime held back the urge to shake and pull out her title right in front of them, but held back, knowing that these wolves didn't know who she was, she thought it be best it stayed that way.

The princesses mind traveled back in time, With each snap it sends terror up the fae's spine, it shakes her heart and a involuntarily jolt as if another blow was coming her way. Why after so many blows she's taken, she still jumps? Shouldn't she be used to the pain now? Shouldn't she know that she will forever be a rag doll, only there to pleasure the needs of others, no matter what the need may be? Would she be able to make sure this never happened again?

"no worries, we won't hurt you here. You're safe with us."

Hime finds her body moving before her brain has even registered what was going on. Pulling herself up words so she can look the black male in the eye. Safe... the word echoed in her head. The female took a quick step back, he knew who she was, she didn't trust him, yest it seemed for her that she had no other choice but to trust him. 'What is the choice anyways? He can take me back or keep me safe... I don't get to chose, if he truly will save me... Someone strong like him! I could be free! I would nerev have to woryy about bandits or even bounty hunters! But... that won't work if he is planning on taking me back' Hime turned her gaze back to the ground, still not saying a word.

"My name is Rain."

When the white male spoke to her she nodded her head to say she heard what he had said, the only action that said she was actually listening to what they were saying. Looking back at the black male and then the green fae and then all of them "My... Name is... Himeyuri" she said her gaze stop searching when she looked back at the black brute "Th... Thank you" She said, even if they did hand her in, she didn't care, they at least showed some gestures of kindness.
Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:26 pm

"Himeyuri..." Pluto thought. She didn't speak this time as she let Rain and Hinto take the job. They seemed to be going on the right path with this wolf. Plu sat down next to her little group of wolves while they speak to the female water element.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Hinto looked at the hidden princess. "Himeyuri, we need to get some food into you. I will be back shortly, rest until then." he smiled and trotted off to hunt.
*Insert hunting hare here*
The ebony male walked back into the clearing with a hare. Hint placed it in front of the wolf. "Himeyuri," he lowered his voice to a whisper, "you are safe here. I will protect you, if the others find out." then he spoke up, "would you like to join us on our patrol, or shall I take you back to camp?" he asked the female. Either way joining the pack or not, she was on their territory.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:23 am

☁⁂PLUTO⁂☁

Pluto looked up to Hinto, and then at Himeyuri. At the moment she was speechless and all she could do was look. She didn't know why she was just a little quiet wolf. Her mind wasn't filling up with too much memories but she looked at the wolf, which reminded her of her family. Plu ran her paws on the ground as she eyes turn to the water wolf. She lifted her head, still speechless. Her head turned as she didn't want the memories coming back to her. "Um guys, i'll go to camp, i need to do something..." She spoke and ran off...

~To The Camp
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 am

Hint nodded, "alright then." he looked at Pluto, unsure of her sudden leaving. The Beta looked around. "We will keep moving. Eat, Himeyuri." he looked at her. "I am Hinto, Beta Male."
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Himeyuri Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:14 pm

¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤
Text = ❤ ❤ ❤
Think = ❤ ❤ ❤
Speak = ❤ ❤ ❤
Listen = ❤ ❤ ❤
¤°.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.°¤

Hime was still a little on edge with the black wolf named Hinto. The fae looked at the hare she hare she received, it was a older adult age, one of her favourite things to eat. The soft breeze bristled her fur, taking her scent off into the distance something she used to make sure never happened. Uri focusing her attention back on the hare, she took small elegant bites to avoid getting blood stains around her mouth, it didn't matter all that much since she is in the water all the time, maybe just cause she was raised that way.

"would you like to join us on our patrol, or shall I take you back to camp?"

The white, now looking more brownish with dry blood stains, wolf looked up at Hinto "May I join your patrol?" She asked, clearly he was a higher rank then the other two wolves, maybe not by much but still higher, he couldn't just leave the patrol and Hime just barely was trusting this brute she didn't want to be on edge with entire pack. She wanted to just be her normal self, a more so quiet wolf, up held, she wasn't proud of her family name, it was heavy and it took everything she had to hold it up.

There was a lot to be said about the way Himeyuri carried herself; her head and tail were normally always level with her spine, she chose her steps carefully, lest she step on a twig and it snapped underfoot, alerting anyone else in the vicinity of her presence. She normally tried to stay downwind whenever it was possible and never, if ever, really strayed from the brush. Now, couple that with a black pelt and the only thing visible of her being the light glinting off of her yellow eyes or gleaming, white fangs, and you suddenly had a very dangerous, very elusive, very capable predator on your hands.

"We will keep moving. Eat, Himeyuri."

Yes, all of that was very true... well on a normal wolfs day, that is what she wished could happen, a normal day would be her running from hunters... She let out a small sigh "I appreciate the hare, thank you for the meal" She smiled half halfheartedly at the male. Uri looked around since everyone was, for the most part at a stop, Hime slowly wavered over back to the river, gliding into the water's depths. She rinsed the dirt, blood and whatever else may have accumulated on her fur.

When Hime was done she felt rejuvenated, she was still tired but being in the water gave her just a little more of a boost. Her coat a shiny white, her socks the perfect gray tone, instead of that shaggy brown, the crusted blood, for the most part cleared. You could see the pink fleshy cuts, which if she didn't have to run to much would be able to heal. With her much more impressive look she walked, still slightly shaky back to the three "Sorry for the wait..." She bowed her head. She liked a clean pelt, not because she saw the way others saw her but the way she saw herself. 'Something just doesn't feel right... can I really trust this guy?'

Himeyuri
Himeyuri
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Forest yawned, out of both sleepiness and boredom. She flicked one of her large ears as the fae cleaned herself in the water. Forest swished her tail back and forth, impatiently awaiting for the she-wolf to finish her bath so they could move on. Finally the wolf, now a pretty white, climbed out of the water and said that they could continue. "It's about time" Forest muttered under her breath as she rose to a standing position.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hinto Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Hinto looked at Himeyuri, then back at the newly re-arrived Pluto. "That was fast, Plu, will you tail and I'll lead with Himeyuri." he walked forth until he was next to the dirty white wolf and began on the train of the border, marking trees as he went. The ebony brute kept looking back to make sure everyone was there and he kept checking to see if Himeyuri was still walking straight, though she was a princess, so she should be able to cover it up fairly easily.

The wolves were about three quarters along the south border when the sun began to rise. He turned to the patrol and smiled. "We can rest now," he said, laying in between to tree roots.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Rain followed them all as they went onwards, behind everyone. He heard the noises again, but he only lifted his head once, then he just tried to ignore it. He had problems though. Suddenly he just heard a loud ringing sound, he curled up on the ground for 7 seconds. Then he got up panting. And he shook his head a little. Going back on track.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum