Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Route 999

+5
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
March
miyuki
Pluto
Midnight
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Route 999             - Page 3 Empty Route 999

Post  Midnight Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Route 999             - Page 3 Fantas10

A route with the strongest pokemon, legendary, Lv. 100 and shiny pokemon are all common here.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Route 999             - Page 3 Empty Re: Route 999

Post  Rain Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:20 am

Route 999             - Page 3 Lucari11

Masuki got up leaping quickly into nowhere. He catched a glimpse of a Teddiursa being attacked by a Entei.
Masuki didn't even think at this moment. He leapt down and deflected the Entei's ember attack using DragonPulse. He stands before the Teddiursa. Engulfed by fire, of the Enteis attack. But still, unharmed. The lucario stepped forward and growled loudly.
What kind of nonsense is this!? The entei took a looked with fury at Masuki. That little creep stole my trainers backpack! Masuki mused back at the Teddiursa and immediately saw the package. Then he heard a strange voice a little more away. A human came running. ENTEI! He yelled as he got closer to them. Masuki bowed down to the Teddiursa and asked him why he took the parcel. A short conversation came up as the human finally was up to the Entei, Mausuki had finished talking to the Teddiursa, as it ran off.. He just wanted to have some fun. He didn't know it would go this far. The lucario said and threw the bag over to the human. The trainer of the Entei picks the bag up and puts it on his back. A lucario eh? Now this is something! If I catch you, my collection will be complete. The human spoke and smirked. Masuki's eyes widened a little at the thought of being captured. But before he could react much more the trainer yelled; Entei, quick! Use flamethrower! As the Entei opened his mouth, and sent a powerful beam of fire at Masuki. He got to his senses just in time to the Extreme speed move, to quickly dodge the attack. He then focused his powers, and sent a few aura spheres flying through the air towards the Entei. Quick Entei use firefang to deflect the spheres! The trainer yelled out. The Entei slashed through two of the, as the three last hit him with force. Masuki could feel a smile creep up his chin as he felt the entei was to big and slow for him, so he quickly thought out his next move. Entei use erupt!! The trainer yelled as lava flied through the air and hit Masuki a few times. He quickly got up, and faced his opponent. He ran towards the entei using Close combat. The trainer got nervous and suddenly yelled out; Entei use Bite! Masuki saw his opening here, and quickly used counter, to suddenly stand behind the Entei. He used Force palm more than once. And finally, Masuki had enough and gathered the power he hadn't used, and created a really powerful Aura Sphere. i can't afford to miss!!! Masuki almost screamed as he sent the giant orb flying through the air. Either the Entei or the trainer made a sound at this, they where amazed both. Then the Entei came to it's senses and tried to use Fire Blast to avoid it. But the sphere was too powerful with all the power Masuki had used. And the Eintei almost went flying through the air, as he landed heavily beside his trainer. Masuki blacked out as soon as he saw the trainer disappear into the forest with a slight look of discomfort. Masuki fell heavily to the ground, holding himself up with his shaking arms. He coughed a few times before falling over passing out of exhaustion.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Blacky

Route 999             - Page 3 Filepc10

Blacky flicked her ear while listening to pokemon. "Why in the world would someone have a entei? Aren't they legendary?" She thought about how stupid humans were. Black fell asleep again.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:30 pm

As Masuki finally regained consciousness, he saw Rulio in front of him. He spoke, but no words came to his ears. As Masuki got up he shook his head a little, then flipping up on his feet. Then walking steadily to the water, splashing his face a few times. He sighed, and breathed heavily before diving into the water. He wasn't exactly, swimming, more like walking on the bottom with some speed. He quickly leaped up and jumped through the surface, landing on the ground.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:25 am

Blacky

Blacky looked around as she woke up again. "Small pokemon out." She thought. Her body was still in the den as she hides in the shade to avoid the sun. Black yawned and lowered her head to her paws, as the sun slwoly comes down until it wasn't visible. She walked into the den. "So it begin." She said with her eyes glowing in a sharp red color.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Masuki watched as the sun disappeared in the horizon. He didn't care much though. He just sat where he was, hoping not to be bothered by any ghost or dark pokemon. He took a scoop out of the water, and drank some before laying down on his back, watching the stars slowly pop out in the sky.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Blacky

Blacky's eyelids slowled opened one eye, and then the other. She woke up and saw as the stars were up. She smiled and walked over to the lake to have a drink. She then lurked around the night searching for a small pokemon to feed on.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:09 pm

Masuki sat and watched the stars for a moment. The Teddiursa from before came and jumped between his ears. Masuki growled a little. What do you want? He didn't get an answer, just a shiver from the small thing, as it looked around itself almost panicking. Masuki lifted the pokemon off his head, and help it in his arms for a second seeing he was clearly scared. Masuki put the small Teddiursa down beside him. Fine! You can stay here tonight. He said and sighed knowing what he wanted. The Small pokemon smiled and curled up a two feet away from him, as it quickly dozed off. Masuki growled lightly and looked up at the sky again.
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Route 999             - Page 3 Bb10

Latios

Latios looked around,contemplating.This seemed like a good place to settle in for a while."You can never be too careful,though." he thought.Latios looked around again and spotted other pokemon,and a way in that didn't have many pokemon on it.He also spotted a place for a home(what the heck would you call a Latias and Latios home?dens are in the ground,and i doubt they hyave a nest).Latios flew back to Latias who was a little ways back."This looks like a good place to stay.There are probably a few trainers around,but we should be fine.Follow me.I found a quiet way in."

Latias

Latias followed her brother with her eyes as he flew over the forest,deciding if they should move on or stay for a while.When Latios came back,he brought good news.Latias was so excited that they were going to stay that she didn''t even pay attention to where her brother was leading her.She daydreamed about what it would be like to finally stay in one place for a while.When they finally entered the forest,Latias was peeking under every rock,looking into every hole.

Latios

Latios paused and watched as his sister darted around,looking at and into everything."Good thing i picked a quiet road,or else Latias would have a million of angry weedles and caterpies whose privacy was invaded running everywhere and causing a ruckus!" latios thought,and laughed to himself.He nudged Latias,and they moved on,but Latias didn't pause at everything quite so much now.Latios took them towards a series of trees so closely packed together that only small pokemon and flying pokemon could get through it with out breaking down several trees and alerting anyone inside the clearing.He led Latias overhead and through the branches on top which formed a giant roof with several spots big enough for them to fly through.The tree branches overhead provided shade as well as privacy.There was a pile of rocks in one area with sunlight beating on them making them warm."This is a good place for a home." Latios thought.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:14 am

Route 999             - Page 3 Images12

Servine

Gyro climbed up a tall tree.He looked out over the land laid down beofre him,and saw lots of space and pokemon wandering around,as well as a few trainers looking for pokemon ton add to their collections."The more the merrier.This place will have many challenges and battles in it." Gyro thought.He climbed back down the tree and hurried back to his brothers.

Snivy

Will watched Gyro as he ran into the forest and disappeared."He's so lucky.how come he gets to do all the fun stuff." Will thought.All misgivings disappeared from his mind as Gyro came back."What did you see?Were there a lot of trainers and pokemon to fight?Did there look like some were low level enough for me to fight?Were there any fire types that looked weak?I have yet to beat one!So were there any?" Will finally ran out of breath and plopped down,panting.He heard a low chuckle behind him and turned to glare at Halt.

Serperior

Halt chuckled as Will plopped down in the grass.Will turned to glare at him,and Halt looked the other way and chuckled a little more quietly."So,what does the place look like?" he asked Gyro.

Servine

"There is plenty of room there.lots of prey,and trainers too.And no,I didn't see any weak enough fire types for you to beat." Gyro said to Will and Halt."I found a way in that was relatively quiet,and led to a tightly packed grove of trees.It may be a tight squeeze for you Halt,but we should be able to make it through he trees without causing any commotion." With that,gyro started off in the direction of the path.

Serperior

Halt started off after Gyro,while keeping an eye on Will.When they reached the entrance to the forest,Halt said,"Will,I want you to walk in front of me now.I don't want to lose you." Will grudgingly complied,and Gyro started up again.Gyro led them to a densely packed group of trees,and started sliding through them with ease.Will came soon after Gyro,and finally it was his turn.Halt started to slide betwen the trees,trying to stay away from the tinier and closer packed trees and gaps,and made his way through the big ones.Near the edge of the clearing,the trees were close together on all sides,so Halt had to go through a small gap.He had his shoulders through,and was thinking,"I'm gonna make it!",when he got stuck.He wriggled but couldn't get through.Gyro and Will pushed him back,and Halt started to walk around the circle of trees again.Suddenly,Halt tripped and landed face down.He realized that their must be a hole there,and when he sorted through a large tangle of roots,he found a tunnel big enough to fir through.He peered throe the trees and saw a depression near his brothers."The tunnel must not have been used in a while." he thought.Halt wriggled into the hole and started diging through the darkness.Spotting small holes of light,Halt started digging his way up,using his head to shove away the dirt and pound through.With a burst of earth,Halt popped out of the ground.

Snivy

Snivy watched his brother as he searched for another way in.Suddenly,Halt disappeared from view.Will fugured he must've tripped or something,so he didn't worry.When Halt didn't reappear,Will started to worry. Suddenly,Halt burst out of the ground with a spray of dirt,and Will laughed.Turning to look around,as Gyro and Halt did,Will froze in his tracks as he saw two legendary shiny pokemon,Latias and Latios,staring at them.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Latias

Latias looked around.Her brother was right.This was an awesome place for a home!Then Latias heard grunting,and she turned her head and saw a Snivy and a Servine pushing a Serperior back out of the glade and then watching the Serperior look for another way in and disappear.Latias looked at her brother and saw that he had noticed the newcomers too.Latios was tense and ready to defend their new home if it came to that.All of a sudden,there was a huge spray of dirt,and the Serperior burst out of the ground!Latias froze.

Latios

Latios watched through slitted eyes as the three pokemon talked to each other after the Serperior burst out of the ground.Then the three turned to face them.latios widened his eyes so he could see better.They didn't look like they meant Latias or him harm,and they looked just as surprised as they were that someone else was there."Do you come in peace?Or do you want to arm us.If so,please leave now,or it will not end well." Latios said kindly,but firmly,meaning that he would follow through on his threat.

Latias

Hearing her brother threatening the new comers,Latias snapped out of her stupor."WHAT do you mean?They look just as scared as we are that they're,er we're,er that someone else is here!They're probably newcomers as well,and thought this a good place for a home!We can share!" With that,Latias flew over to the newcomers and said,"Am I right?what are your names?I'm Latias,and this is Latios,my grumpy brother.Would you like to stay with us?"

Latios

Rethinking what he said,Latios realized that Latias was right.That was probably a little harsh.but they could've been enemies,just acting scared!Seeing Latias go up and talk to them,Latios cautiously advanced forward,and said,"Hi.Sorry about what I said.That was stupid."
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:52 pm

Houndoom

Diablo walked throught the forest, his paws treading silently among the leaves. He sqinted his red eyes and satred ahead at his 'friend', who was NOT being very cautious in this strange place. "Ideot!" He growled. "We have no idea where we are and your already prancing around like a moron!"

Mighyena

Slane stopped and turned back to face the over reactive Houndoom. "Shut up, its not like we'll have any challenges!" He growled and walked back to walk side by side with Diablo. "Tch, annoying place...but at least I haven't sen any trainers yet."

Houndoom

Dioblo nodded. They havn't said anything for the next hour until they reached a lake, finnally getting out of the forest. "We'll stop here for today.."

Route 999             - Page 3 Dark_d10
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:43 pm

Route 999             - Page 3 Images11

."Do you come in peace?Or do you want to arm us.If so,please leave now,or it will not end well."
"WHAT do you mean?They look just as scared as we are that they're,er we're,er that someone else is here!They're probably newcomers as well,and thought this a good place for a home!We can share!","Am I right?What are your names?I'm Latias,a level 80,and this is Latios,also a leevel 80,and my grumpy brother.Would you like to stay with us?" "Hi.Sorry about what I said.That was stupid."

Serperior

"You're right Latias,and apology accepted Latios.I know how you feel.That's probably how I would react if someone barged into my home.We thought this clearing was uninhabited and would make a good home." Halt said.These pokemon were nicer than some,he thought.Many pokemon are mean and secluded nowadays,and a kind pokemon is few and far between.Then Will stepped forward.

Snivy

"We are the vine snake brothers Latias.I'm the youngest brother,Will,and level 85 Snivy.The level 90 Servine a little behind me is Gyro,the second oldest.And next to me,the oldest brother,is Halt,a level 95 Serperior.We are nomads,because most of the time where we stop we are not welcome.Most Snivy,Servine,and Seerperior are vain and mean,but we are not,but no one stops to find out what we're really like." Will said.These pokemon were nice,and seemed like friends,and he didn't want them to leave.

Servine

Gyro watched as Halt and Will stepped forward and introduced themselves.Seeing an opening to look around,Gyro took it.First he went over to the rocks.There was a hole in the back big enough for Will,and that was probably where he was going to make his den.Looking around more,Gyro found a tangle of roots big enough for Serperior,or big enough for Latias and Latios.Nearly on the other side of the clearing now,Gyro was beginning to worry that their were no other places for dens,when he nearly walked into a rock.The rock was so densely covered in moss and lichen that it looked like a bush.Looking around the rock,he found a hole just big enough to squeeze through,and saw that the inside of the rock was entirely hollow.Marveling,he stayed inside the rock.

Snivy

Will looked at everyone around him.They all looked so happy,except...."Where's Gyro?"Will asked.

Serperior

"Where is Gyro?GYRO!"Halt called.Where did he wander off to?

Servine

Gyro heard his name being called.He squirmed back out of the rock and ran back over to the others."I'm here.I found coll places for all of us to have dens in."
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Route 999             - Page 3 Koori_11

Koori walked about the route watching the wild pokemon from the shadows. The absol saw three new pokemon 'Snivy, Servine and Serperior, eh?' He thought. Once awhile back the absol had been a battle with a Servine. When he was younger, just a little kit, a Servine came and attacked him when he was off guard. Of course Koori was beaten really badly but the next day he and his master came back and snatched a victory. The absol noticed as the other pokemon seemed to greet them in a nice friendly way. SO either they were stupid or the Snivy's family was actually nice. "Sittin' around won't let me find out" he muttered under his breath. To long had Rii been hiding in the shadows. Not like he enjoyed interacting with the others but still. "Hello, Welcome to the route" He said trying to send out a not hostile tone. Koori looked at the three grass pokemon wondering if they would actually say hello back. He didn't really care. At this point he was so bored anything that happened was cool for him.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :
Route 999             - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue85/100Route 999             - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Route 999             - Page 3 Comm_s11

Servine

Gyro started when he heard someone say hello.Whipping around,Gyro nsaw an absol sitting in the shadows.The absol looked bored."Uhh..Hi.Who are you?I'm Gyro,and this is Will and Halt." Gyro said,pointing at Will and Halt.

Serperior

Halt watched as Gyro introduced them.He looked to see how Latias and Latios were reacting,but they weren't there!He looked around the clearing and in the trees too,but he still couldn't find them!"Latias?Latios?" he said out loud.Where could they be?

Snivy

Hearing Halt,Will looked around as well.He didn't see Latias or Latios either.Then he remembered something about Latias and Latios.When light reflects off them right,they can turn invisible.He told Halt this,and then focused on the sunny area by the rocks.Sure enough,he could see a slight shimmer.He turned his attention back to the thing that had said hello,the Absol.

Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Latios

"Hide," Latios said to Latias.Absols were not the nicest creatures,and he was new.Even if he said hello,there was always a chance.Latias complied,and they raced over to a sunny spot by the rock.

Latias

Latias went along with her brother.Shifting,Latias reflected the light so it bounced just so.She watched Halt and Will looked for them.Then Will stared right at them.Feeling exposed,Latias shefted again,and briefly fashed into view again.

Latios

Seeing his sister in discomfort,Latios reached over and grabbed her.In doing so,Latios also shifted and flashed briefly into view.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 pm

Koori looked at the three grass Pokemon again "Hi Gyro,Will and Halt. Nice to meet you. My name is Koori" Will and Halt acknowledged Koori's presence but seemed much more interested on finding their friends. Latios and Latias. Koori had seen the two before but never had actually talked to them. Well really, Rii hadn't talked to anyone beside a couple of pokemon who were looking for trouble and maybe a few who were looking for agood battle. Besides that he had stayed in the shadows. The absol then realized after giving his name he couldn't just awkwardly back away he would now have to stay a chat or whatever for a bit. Just because he didn't like to didn't mean that he wasn't capable of having a decent conversation.

Rii was a little uneasy with the whole situation so he was kinda on edge. He kept his senses extended so he could here or tell any sudden movements if someone tried to pull something kind of funny. Koori half smiled at Halt and Will when he heard a small noise. He strained his ears to listen but it wasn't really physical noise. It was Latios and Latias he had guessed. Sure absol was squilled but not enough to actually listen on to their telepatheique conversation. 'whatever' he has thought. Not really sure what was going on anymore or what he was doing he turned his attention back to Gyro.

Koori thought about what else to say next. Probably something quick and short saying that he was a decent guy so don't go pick a fight but also that he had a more hostile side to him so don't get to close. (I dont know where I am going with post...) Rii decided to pick up the conversation again "So, you guys knew here? Haven't seen you around" he said in a kind yet not to much of a gentle tone. It was kind of strange but hard to explain. (lawl the reason why it's so long is cause I'm on my IPad and I'm pretending that I'm actaully doing something productive by typing a lot )
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Houndoom

Diablo looked around the lake cautiously, there didn't seem to be any other Pokemon around, exept perhaps the ones in the lake. He grunted and went to the edge of the water to take a drink. He saw some bubbles here and there, and figured it was just some water pokemon swimming around. Not bothering himself to meet with the pokemon of the lake he would go back and find a good place to lay down. Resting nicely on some soft grass he looked over to Slane. "Get us both some food will you!"

Mightyena

Slane followed Diablo into the clearing, personally he liked the open space more than the forest, and it wasn't often they left the safe haven of the woods. He was about to lay down as well when Diablo nagged at him. "Get it yourself you lazy mutt!" Slane growled, he hated being treated like a slave. He knew though that Houndoom hated water, and Diablo wouldn't get up anyways...sighing he went over to the edge and picked up a couple of magickarp, the things were so slow he wondered how they even survived. Slane threw one over to Diablo. "There..now stop pestering me."

Route 999             - Page 3 Dark_d11
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:19 pm

(ugh im on hotel computer i cant get color or pics to work and im not supposed to be on)

Serperior

Gyro was as uncomfortable with this conversation as Koori was.When the brothers were just beginning their adventure,deciding to go together rather than leave each other alone,they had encountered a forest where an absol lived,and they ventured into his territory by accident,and he had taken their quick claws,gifts from their parents,and roughed them up.They had had to go find new ones."Yeah we're new here.Just got here.I see you noticed Latias and Latios over there.We mean you no harm,and if you don't want us to bother you,we'll stay away.We've had a little experience with absols.If you're not comfy,its ok to leave." Gyro said.

Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:52 pm

Koori gave a hidden smile. Thanks to Gyro he made the conversation short and simple. Right to the point. He liked that. "Sure, Thanks. Nice to make an aqquantice of you" He said naming a rank between them "Welcome to the area. It's great place. "If you never need my help, just call" He said the started to slowly head away. Into the shadows. "Life's great" He said wiith a slight grin. Absolheard his stomach growl and he headed for the smaller lake on the other side of the forest. You had to go through the dakness to get to it so manly dark pokemon ever went there.

Absol looked into the water and saw a couple Magikarp and some Fibas. Absol saw oenMagikarp surface and Absol used dark pulse on the water to make small waves that carried it closer as he didn't really want to get wet. Suddenly as sson as itwas in paws reach a Gyarados sprung up from the water. The Gyarados used water gun and then brout the Magikarp to safty, to the rest of her spawn. 'So much for not getting wet... For getting food' He heard some Sneasel lauphing at him. Rii sent a Dark Pulse at them and then ran over in a flask hitting them both with a Sucker Punch. Koori grinned and took there catch in fled.

(I was just gonna make him sad and go find some berries but I thought this to be funner XD)
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Latios

Latios,seeing the the absol,Koori,leave,gave the all clear signal.He and Latias flipped back into view,and they went over to Will,Halt,and Gyro."Want to go find something to eat?"Latios asked.

Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Route 999             - Page 3 Maiden11

Serperior
"We would love to go find food with you!" Halt exclaimed,happy that everyone was getting along.Halt led them towards a lake.He knew it was a lake because he could hear a gyrados.

Servine

Gyro followed after Halt.When they got to the lake,Gyro saw a group of caterpie,and slithering low to the ground,crept up on them.Suddenly,he jumped,and landed on a caterpie.Gyro used gyro ball,and knocked the caterpie unconcious so that it would not feel pain through the process of digestion.Gyro picked up his prey and went over to hide in a bush so he could eat in peace.

Snivy

"Show off.." Will muttered under his breath.Will looked around and saw a group of patrat.Using his own creeping technique,of swaying with his surrounding,Will crept up on the patrats.Will used a vine whip to shoot up over the patrats so he could catch one.Then a patrat looked up.The patrat squeaked a qarning,and then they all started squeaking.Will thudded down on hard empty earth.Just as Will was getting up,a little dazed,he was hit by a tremendous force,and was sent flying.Thudding against a tree,Will saw a wachog."Great."he thought.Then he was in pain again,as the angry patrats started biting him."Ow Ow OW!" Will exclaimed.He ran around trying to get the patrats off.

Serperior

Seeing Will in trouble,Halt sighed.He had a lot to learn.Halt walked over to pile of patrats and quickly got rid of them all with Leaf Shard.Using Vine Guard,he stopped the wachog's attack,and then used Leaf Blade to KO the wachog.He then picked up Will and threw him in the lake."You can try again after you swim out." Halt yelled.

Snivy

Will had just barely uttered a word of thanks before he was thrown 30 yards into the lake.He heard Halt yell something at him,and knew he had to swim back out again.Will paddled furiously,and dragged himself up on the shore.Knowing he would just be told to get up if he laid down,Will went over to a bunch of berries and sat down."Another failed hunt.I might become herbivorous if this keeps happening." Will thought to himself.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Koori had stolen two magikarp and one fibas from the sneasel and was happily munching away on one of the red fish. After finishing the first one he looked at his two options and wondered what he should eat next. In his opinion, magikarp was tastier but the fibas he had was much more plumb. 'I'm getting tired of fish though... But it's better than berries' He sighed when suddenly a snivy splased into the lake. It was the snivy he had seen earlier. He didn't look happy as he walked over to a berry bush and started munching on those. Not really wanting his fish, he tossed the plump and juicy fibas in the grass pokemons direction. He then went back to his other Magikarp finishing it off quickly.

Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Houndoom

The Hounddom and Mightyena watched silently as more pokemon approached the lake, Diablo heard Slane mutter something at the Snivy who was making a rukus. But when Diablo saw the small Snivy thowen into the lake he almost got up to rescue it, but relaxed once again as a green head popped out of the lake. He placed his head on his paws as his red eyes glared at the Absol. The pokemon threw a pokemon over to the snivy. "Well would you look at that....An Absol being kind?"

Mightyena

Slane was also eyeing up the Absol, having the same thoughts as Diablo. Absol were one of the dominent groups back in their home forest, but unlike others, they were independent and pretty coldhearted towards others. Slane have met a few before, the Mightyena and Absol territory were close together. Everyone he met the Absol had the same no expression and rarely talked. "Such annoying pokemon...no wonder no one liked them back home..." He grumbled.

Route 999             - Page 3 Dark_d12

King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:35 am

Latios

Not wanting to watch them hunt,Latios led Latias over to a nearby berry bush.They busied themselves picking berries.Once they had a large pile,they carried them over to the lake and washed them.Then they sat down and started eating them.Seeing who could throw the berry the farthest and still catch it in their mouth,how many times you can spin before the berry comes into your mouth were some common ways they ate the berries.

(anybody else notice I've conquered other topics and other roleplay?)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum