Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is my goodbye

+3
Pluto
King Thunder
Cry
7 posters

Go down

This  is my goodbye Empty This is my goodbye

Post  Cry Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:20 am

Hi guys... If you could't tell by the title, i'm sadly going to have to leave. I honestly don't want to leave. We've been through so much together, it's like we are family. It's hard to say goodbye to friends. I've been quite busy with school and my hobbies. I do want to become a professional dancer some day, since i'm dancing 24/7 it's kinda hard to keep up with my social life. I will be lowering my rank to Pack Friend, though I can't guarantee i'll be visiting you guys once a month. Chatbox war was something I really enjoyed.. I'm not sure what i'm going to do with Ivan and Cry. I might have somebody take their roles. Life is not going to be the same with out you guys. This pack was full of adventures; sure we had our ups and downs, but we still stayed together. And now it's time Crie to say goodbye now TT_______TT

I'll miss you guys a lot! <3

This  is my goodbye Tumblr10

Love you guys.

See ya....

- Crie
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
This  is my goodbye Left_bar_bleue50/100This  is my goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

This  is my goodbye Empty Re: This is my goodbye

Post  King Thunder Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:54 am

Crie TT~TT

Ima miss you bro, that picture just hit me in the feelz! You were so awsome to have around, and it won't be the same without you. But I wish you luck with your dancing, and I hope you make it to be a proffesional dancer. I hope I can see you around on the new site sometime though...*starts crying* I-I'm okay, ..it's just raining on my face thats all!

Miss you- Thunder
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
This  is my goodbye Left_bar_bleue50/100This  is my goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:41 am

It's so sad to see you go Crie.... You were an amazing memeber of this pack. I'll be cheering you on for dance. I hope someday we'll see you in the other website. And the picture was very touching. So long Crie.

~Pluto
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
This  is my goodbye Left_bar_bleue71/100This  is my goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:09 am

Aww.... We will miss you lots Crie...

But more impotantly... FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, FOR WE WILL BE IN YOUR HEART <3

Hope to see you again someday :)

Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
This  is my goodbye Left_bar_bleue85/100This  is my goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh Crie.......

*starts crying* I will miss you so very much Crie! Of all the people I have met, you were one of the amazing ones, no doubt. You were an awesome friend, and I am very lucky to have met someone as wonderful as you. I really enjoyed being in the Great Chatbox War with you, even if I was your enemy at first. It just wouldn't have been the same without you. I wouldn't be the same without having all those adventures with you. You are a true friend, and one I will never ever forget. Love ya, Crie. <3

And......I'll visit you in Italy one day. I promise.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
This  is my goodbye Left_bar_bleue65/100This  is my goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:50 pm

I...dude..........IT'S NOT GONNA BE THE SAME DUDE. IMA MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH. although in the beginning you nesrly killed me with a bazoooka....you were always a good friend, even when you were being slightly creepy and chasing England around. You were probably the strongest of us all, and always will be. I know everyone will miss you (three people I know are all being depressed in the chatbox right now), and in rp many will mourn.......you will, always and forever, be a part of my, and the rest in the chatbox war's hearts. I know you will.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
This  is my goodbye Left_bar_bleue5/100This  is my goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Aww......

You were an amazing friend Cry-Cry. It's hard seeing you go, but I really hope the best in your dancing. Happy will always remember you. Because I love you so much, i will dance to your theme song. Miss you lots Crie. Wish you didn't have to go.....

*Cries*

~Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:33 am

My Dear Crie...

It really is heartbreaking to see you go. I know many people enjoyed your company, and will always will. Marchy can't believe on the day (not exactly) Damian comes back, you leave. I'm sure everyone enjoyed your insanity very much, though it creeped me out. I wish we could spend a little more time together, but hey, sometimes you have to give up something to achieve what you want. I know how you feel, and everyone will keep you in their hearts. You are an important part of the pack, and will always be. Love you lots Crie. Hopefully we can see you again soon. Until then...

~March
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
This  is my goodbye Left_bar_bleue63/100This  is my goodbye Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down