Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argentum PG

2 posters

Go down

Argentum PG Empty Argentum PG

Post  Robin Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:36 am

ARGNENTUM

"Hurry....Hurry!" his mother's howl echoes through his mind. "Run away Argentum, find your sister, find her! I know you can! Escape this place!" He risked a glance behind him, and saw as his mother was consumed by the flames.

Argentum snapped his head up, suddenly awake, panting. "I'll find her mom, I'll find her. If it's the last thing I ever do, I'll find her," Argentum muttered as he fell back asleep.

Waking up the next morning Argentum got up and stretched, unkinking the various muscles that he had twisted that night. Yawning, he muttered "Stupid sun. Can't ever find a decent nice den where I can sleep until I want to, can I?" before stumbling over to a nearby stream and splashing into it, waking himself up. Climbing onto the banks, Argentum flopped down in a patch of mud. Using his wet body, he rolled around in the mud, coating his shiny silver coat with mud, dulling it. The mud was itchy, but he had to do it. Argentum had been tried to be killed once any wolf had seen his pelt colour. He had no idea what was there problem, but he soon learnt that if he wanted any chance of finding his sister, he'd have to do this. So away he rolled.

Meanwhile, far far to the West.......

"I want that wolf found NOW!" the wolf bellowed, slamming her paw down against her earthen throne. She had every other silver wolf, and had every intention of getting this last male, and turning him into one of her elite guards. If he wouldn't.......well, he would perish, like so many of the rest of his kind already had. "Find him!" she hissed, pointing to Caurro and Cheilo, her elite trackers. The two merely nodded, as was allowed their stature, before loping off into the dusk, headed for the last know place of the last SIlvinian Wolf pack.

Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Argentum PG Left_bar_bleue5/100Argentum PG Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Argentum PG Empty Re: Argentum PG

Post  Jayfeather Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:19 pm

You have to finish this! It's too good not to! And I hate cliff hangssThey leave me too edgy.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
Argentum PG Left_bar_bleue50/100Argentum PG Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum