Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This will be my comeback...

5 posters

Go down

This will be my comeback... Empty This will be my comeback...

Post  Rain Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Ya'll know I haven't been posting, or anything in a while... So my first comeback will be a short, real story from my childhood. I will use no real names, since I don't have any approval from anyone involved. Hope you enjoy it! Very Happy

A long time ago, when I was about 7 years old, my dad told me to go up the short cliff beside our house, to get a shovel he forgot to bring back down when he dug something up. I did as he told me, and when I reached the top of the hill, there was this boy walking around. So I decided to go over to him and talk to him. We exchanged our names, and where we lived. And I soon discovered he was saami. (It's a folk kind, who some people is racist upon because they are 'different'... And I were really unlucky to get a person who didn't like the saami in my life...) Soon we parted ways, and I went back home. Yes, I remembered the spade. So I told my stepfather about my newly found friend. And he got kinda irritated at me, and told me I were supposed to stay away from people like that. I didn't quite understand why he didn't want me to be close to the saami... But my stepfather's orders didn't stop me, and I went up the hill to meet my friend every day. Even though he weren't there every single time... We did what any kids would do. Playing around with sticks, toys and so on. He told me he didn't have many friends, and I thought about what my stepfather had told me. About staying away from the saami, so I asked the saami kid why. He told me that some people doesn't like his kind, and then the disliking would quickly spread between friends. So no children would be with him. I didn't care what others thought, and continued to visit the boy.
Later on, I brought some of my other friends with me so we could all play with the saami kid. He was happy I had brought some of my friends, and I were happy they made each other friends quickly. I enjoyed the time together with the boy, but of course. I couldn't always hide the friendship from my family forever, and soon they wanted to know where I went every day. With my stupid loyalty, I told them... My stepfather got angry with me for not listening to what he told me, but my mother thought it was just nice. My stepfather wouldn't accept it though, and scolded me for it. But I did still not listen...

Sooner or later I got sick. (Nothing dangerous though...) And I had just been out with the saami boy, so I didn't dare to go back home. The boy asked me if I wanted to go back to his house to get some medicine, so I could feel better. Of course I accepted the offer, and went back with him to his house. His parents have to be the kindest people I have ever met, and they treated me like a honored guest. They gave me some kind of soup, and a pill. And in about an hour, I felt much better! But of course, I had to go home sooner or later...

My dad's facial expression changed when I told him what had happened this time. He got even angrier at me... My mother got angry at him though, for telling me not to be together with a mere person....

This went on for a very long time, but the biggest change was when they helped me to get cured. My mom left my stepfather for his racism, and she actually went back to my real father...

I just felt like telling this story, just for my comeback. :p But thanks for reading!! xD
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
This will be my comeback... Left_bar_bleue65/100This will be my comeback... Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

This will be my comeback... Empty Re: This will be my comeback...

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:31 am

Aw. What a nice story Rain.

Let's be friends *Becomes a stalker Swede* This will be my comeback... Yayswe10 "FRIENDSSSSSS!"

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:21 am

Oh my gosh thats such a sweet story Rain!
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
This will be my comeback... Left_bar_bleue50/100This will be my comeback... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:46 am

Well. Sounds like your childhood is-was as bumpy as mine.

(I keep forgetting EVERY ONE OF YOU is older than me..........)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
This will be my comeback... Left_bar_bleue5/100This will be my comeback... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:12 am

Hmm. I like the story Rain.
Maybe I should tell a story of my childhood. AHEM Happy....
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
This will be my comeback... Left_bar_bleue71/100This will be my comeback... Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:18 am

Oh boy... This will be my comeback... Pervyr10

(Pluto and I had a strange/awkward/awesome childhood XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks, everyone. Smile
And of course I can be your friend Happy! xD

"Braaaai- I mean Friendsssss..."
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
This will be my comeback... Left_bar_bleue65/100This will be my comeback... Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:28 am

Aww, That was nice, thanks for sharing.

I kinda wanna put something up of my childhood.... But I feel as if you guys will think differently of me...
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
This will be my comeback... Left_bar_bleue85/100This will be my comeback... Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:05 am

This will be my comeback... Images13

I WOULD put something from my childhood, but it hasn't exactly been a very good one. It's actually been a very BAD one. it probably shaped me. A lot. Now that I think about it, I'd probably be a COMPLETELY DFFERENT PERSON in the real world if mai childhood from age 0 to age 11 had been STABLE AND SAFE.

But OH WELLS. NOT LIKE I CARE. I DONT CARE AT ALL TO OPEN UP DAT WOUND.NOPE.NOT THINKIN ABOUT IT.IM HAPPY AS CAN BE.LA LA LA LA LA.

(I have so maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics I wanna show you guys.................maybe I'll just go to da pic thing Batcat made and put ALMOST all of them on there. There's a few that are NOT for Non-Bro eyes, and those of whom who would not understand the funniness of them.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
This will be my comeback... Left_bar_bleue5/100This will be my comeback... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum