Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :)

+2
King Thunder
Midnight
6 posters

Go down

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :)

Post  Midnight Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:48 am

Post a pic or something and fangirl over it. We seem to do it every where and I'm gonna see if I can try to contain it to this spot. We all do it so ya... We all know that we fan girl from one thing to the next, btw. No fanning over bats/robins. We have like the rest of the site to do that. Anyways... For an example, I will go first.

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Somethingmore

OH. MY. GOD. I LOVE SECONDHAND SERENADE! LIKE SO MUCH. ESPECIALLY "SOMETHING MORE" IVE BEEN LISTENIN TO IT LIKE ON REPEAT FOR LIEK EVER! IT IS AWESOME >_<

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Usui_2

THIS MAN IS IN ONLY THE ONE MOST AMAZING ANIME EVER! X3 MIAD SAMA!!! IVE WATCHED THE WHOLE THING LIKE 3 TIMES! I EVEN OWN!
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Left_bar_bleue85/100Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty Re: Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :)

Post  King Thunder Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:04 pm

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr47
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr48

You ready for this? ARE YOU READY FOR THIS AMAZING GLORY!? I'm fangirling over the fact that all the fandoms are ACCUALLY getting along for once. ALL THANKS TO HOMESTUCK'S AND HETALIA'S LITTLE GET TOGETHER ALLIANCE ♥. *sniff* So happy. NOT ONLY THAT, NO. People are pairing FANDOMS together. FANDOMS...and Hetalia and Homestuck are all confused now. XD It's insane, if you go on tumblr and participate in the fanbase...you should know what I am talking about.

If not...YOU SHOULD BE EXTREMELY CONFUSED RIGHT NOW. The pictures below describe our certain situation.

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr12]Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr15 Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr59
All was well, Hetalia getting his new season, and Homestuck getting some major updates. And for ONCE, the two started to get along. Once old enemies, now sharing the joys of their new season/update. Thus Hetastuck, soared in popularity. The two are now Morails, Hetalia filling the pale quadrant for Homestuck. (Which you probbally have NO idea what that is ^^) And Hetalia didn't either, but soon Hetalia and Homestuck learned much about one another, and realized just how similer they really are.

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr13Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr14
When the two first started being eachother's moirail, it was Homestuck who first started supporting Hetalia for all the fandoms major feelings over the new season. While other fandoms congradulated us as well, it was Homestuck who did the most. Homestuck shadowed Hetalia everywhere, backing him up when other fandoms started to bully him. Hetalia is not a popular fandom to many, due to its annoying fanbase, and fandoms such as the supernatural fandom often beat on Hetalia. Homestuck protected us and supported us with our new season.

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr16Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr50
Very soon the roles switched. Homestuck has been emotionably unstabe becasue of its updates, due to many new character deaths and drama. SO, in return for what Homestuck did for us, the Hetalians began supporting and guiding him. But this was different. Homestuck was MUCH more crazier than the Hetalians and their updates, and soon the other main top fandoms began to notice..including the Dr. Who Fandom, Supernatural Fandom, Sherlock Fandom, and other rather large ones...

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr17
This is where the drama begins. Across all the fandoms, an alliance with two such big fandoms with Homestuck and Hetalia was BIG news. The two used to fight wars with one another...and now they are all lovey dubby?The last big alliance like this was with the SuperWhoLock alliance. When the Dr. Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock fandoms came together. They soon got worried, afraid that Homestuck and Hetalia might become too strong and insane to handle...this is when they got involved.

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr20Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr21 Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr49
As Homestucks update feelz went on, all of a sudden the other main fandoms started trying to support Homestuck as well. This was strange becasue like Hetalia, Homestuck wasn't that popular with others. The only fandom who still hated them was Supernatural...who threw salt at Homestuck alot for some reason...not only did it confuse Homestuck, it made Hetalia a bit jelous as well...

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr18 Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr22 Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr23
All of the fandom universe of tumblr was confused by this....everyone scatching their heads and freaking out. Other fandoms you would nevr even heard of joined in, randomness everywhere! What was gong on? Homestuck still remained loyal to Hetalia during this, but it didn't reject the pappings of others either. Soon Homestuck began filing all its quadrants! So now everyone was centered around the strange fandom known as Homestuck...after a while, it even got fun. And all the fandoms started sociallizing and being friends. Though many thought it was just plain annoying. What will happen next?

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr36

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr37

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr38

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr39

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr40

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr41

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr42

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr43

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr44

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr46

Yep, well thats whats on my mind right now. Currently though the Dr. Who fandom has been getting alittle too crafty for my taste....think i'll go spy on their fandom now. But I'm mainly fangirling becasue I ship Hetalia and Homestuck together SO HARD right now. I mean...LOOK AT THEM, THEY ARE ADORABLE TOGETHER! And it's getting crazier by the day...

Honhonhon, this is why I have been less active than usual too...

I know you all don't care about this, I just had to type something :/ Sorry for being annoying. Ignore me!

DID I GO OVERBOARD??? XD

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr24
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Left_bar_bleue50/100Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:31 pm

OK interesting. I fangirl as well but it is a secret. (I secretly know who invaded who XD)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Same here XD I secretly fangirl over Romania. He secrectly is my boyfriend.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Left_bar_bleue63/100Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 pm

What ever Thunder wrote. XD
I also fangirl when I see my brother in the most cutest outfit ever (It includes a skirt and a bow. And though I hate him XD)

And. Sebastian~! From Black Butler. You gotta admit... He is sexy.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Left_bar_bleue50/100Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Alright.............I watch Rosario+Vampire..............and I LOVE MIZORE SHIRAYUKI!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 2vi421j

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 5adjp

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 33x7uv6

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 2lwp0g6

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 9qfo6c

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 2j3f7u9

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 15z12cg

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 2ufbl76

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) J8lbna

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 1t95rn

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 2nb4zgw

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 358anvk

PLEASE CALL ME YOUR LITTLE SNOW BUNNY!
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Left_bar_bleue65/100Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:42 pm

I has some pics of Black Butler if ya don't know it.....

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 1910
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) 610
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Black-10
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Charac10

The anime isn't the best, but I found it interesting~

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Uminek10
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:26 am

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr_mhhgp5i9sD1qa1gwdo1_500

LIKE OH MY GOD PEOPLES! HOW DO YOU NOT WANT THIS BED!!!!!
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Left_bar_bleue85/100Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:40 am

TOTORO~!!!!!!!!!!
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:05 am

FOR ALL WHO WATCH YOUNG JUSTICE.

WARNING IF YOU DO BUT NOT SEEN EP 20 SEASON 2 SPOILER BELOW

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Kid_flash_and_artemis_by_chipiron-d4uj0ug

Favourite couple <3 Rest In Paradise Kid Flash, Wally West.

I cried a little when he.. Died
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Tumblr19
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:32 pm

Prussia and Danny Phantom and Jack are all look-alikes.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Left_bar_bleue5/100Things to Fan Girl/Boy About :) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down