Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Batcave

5 posters

Go down

The Batcave Empty The Batcave

Post  Midnight Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:15 am

The Batcave Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpR7uPG0uBVTWbFEIA9h1J3ZVJWomGOh9zLqSGynIc35DFcFqZBQ

DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN?
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The Batcave Left_bar_bleue85/100The Batcave Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Batcave Empty Re: The Batcave

Post  Robin Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:29 am

XD NU YOU DO NOT!WATCH OUT RP!TIM/JASON ROBIN IS COMIN!

Robin walked through the Batcave. It felt good to be home. In a manner of speaking, that is. Robin went over to the elevator and stepped inside it. Pressing the mansion level button, went upstairs. Looking around quickly before coming out, he stepped away from the clock and watched it close. Moving silently, he made his way upstairs to his room. Tim quickly dressed into his regular clothes and he walked nonchalantly downstairs to the kitchen. Peeking inside, he saw a plate of freshly baked cookies made by Alfred and went over and started eating them. Eventually, looking around, he nicked the whole platter and snuck up to his room to eat his delicious platter of cookies in peace before Nightwing, Damian, or Alfred noticed.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
The Batcave Left_bar_bleue5/100The Batcave Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 am

O.O WOW GUYS WOW.THIS IS JUST.....................IM NOT ARGUEING!!! NOT AT ALL!!!!

Batcat stretched out and flewed his claws. Standing up straight, he padded over to the small hook in the wall and hung his cape there. which was secured by velcro. Stayed on well, but came off easily with a tug. Perfect for a cat. Batcat turned walked over to the Batcomputer chair to take a nap, purpsely wanting to annoy whoever needed the chair next.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
The Batcave Left_bar_bleue50/100The Batcave Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 pm

OMG DAMIAN!!! xDDD WHEN I SAW THIS I ALMOST CHOKED ON MEH COOKIE!!

Dick got up and walked towards the door of Olive Garden. Olive Garden. Dick loved that place. Any chance he got, he went there. You ask him where he wants to eat, and Olive Garden is always his answer. He walked over to his car-his normal car, that is, for when he isn't busy being Nightwing-and got in. Dick backed out of the parking space, out of the parking lot, and drove to the Wayne Manor. After parking his car, he got out and walked inside, and went up the stairs and into his room. He pushed the door, leaving it open just a crack, and grabbed his laptop and earphones, sat down on his bed, leaning up against the wall, and began watching episode 12 of Rosario+Vampire. Finally, some time to relax... he thought with satisfaction.

(I just wrote this in class.....I'm so naughty :3)
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The Batcave Left_bar_bleue65/100The Batcave Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:00 pm

YOU HAD A COOKEH?!?! NOT FAIR! WE'VE BEEN OUT OF COOKEHS FO DAYS SINCE WEH LEAVIN!!!!!!!!!

Hearing Dick walk in the mansion, Tim quickly shoved the rest of the cookies into his mouth. swallowing, he peered through the peephole between the door that connected his and Nightwing's rooms. What he saw was Nightwing sitting down to watch some Rosario+Vampire. Seeing his chance,he went over and grabbed his head phones. Tim walked through the doorway and went over to sit beside Nightwing and watch some Rosario+Vampire as well. He plugged in the headphones in the dual plug-in next to the plug-in where Nightwing's earphones were plugged in. "What episode are you on?" Tim asked. "And how come I never get a laptop?"

(Lots of plug-ins)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Dick looked up as he saw Tim walk into his room, with his own earphones. Coming to join me he thought. He smiled as Tim sat down next to him. "This is episode 12. And why you don't get a laptop, I don't know. Maybe you should ask Bruce or someone" he replied, his eyes returning to the screen. "I watch this show too much" he said.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Tim corrects Dick and says "WE watch this show too much. And I HAVE asked bruce for a laptop. He said one part time loaf is enough. What's a loaf? I got the meaning he didn't mean a loaf of bread. So what is it?" Just then the climax reached its point in the show, and Tim directed his attention back to the screen as he waited for an answer from Dick.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:31 am

D A M I A N
Damian stared at his to bickering 'brothers' The two seemed to be wasting their time watching lame shows. Dai sighed obnoxiously and unnecessarily loud. "You two are super lame. I'm outta here!" He exclaimed. As the others were used to this behavior they didn't have much of a reaction. That angered him more. Damian reached for the first thing on his belt. It was a batarang, he almost through it but realized that it took him a long time to go and steal this from Bruce, butting it back he grabbed a birdarang and through it in the two's direction to get their attention (Lawl it rhymed) Of course it was most definitely coincidentally sent toward Robin, only because he actually liked Nightwing.

After that, he stormed away. He was bored and his fists were itching for a fight. This sent him in the direction of the bat-computer so he could look up a victim. Of course, like always, Batcat was inconveniently lying on the chair. No matter what, in the end, secretly Dai had a soft spot for cats so he only smiled and scooped the cat up in his arms and held him tightly in a small squeeze "So cute! \(>_<)/" He squealed, most definitely like a girl. He glanced around to see if anyone heard, but saw no one, and continued petting the cat.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:44 am

Hearing Damian complain, Robin briefly glanced up, but then looked back at the screen. When he heard the whistling noise, he immediately jerked his away. Seconds later, a birdaramg thudded into the bedpost behind him. Robin jumped up and starts to take out his staff, but stops and puts it back. Tim abandons Rrosario+Vampire and Dick to go punch something. Like the wall.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:02 am

Batcat felt himself being picked up and wondered briefly if he was going to be thrown, but then he was snuggled, he immediately knew it was Damian. Of all the Robins and Batman, Damian was the only one he truly got along with. Purring loudly as Damian pet him, he pawed the air, imagininng it was some evil guy's face. After a while, his purring grew into a rumbling, and eventually his whole body began to vibrate minimally. He really did like being with Damian. Happy now, he rubbed his head against Damian.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Dick grinned as Tim complained about Bruce not getting him his own laptop. He kept his eyes on the screen, and was about to reply, when he heard Damian come in and say that they were lame. Dick shrugged and sighed, shaking his head. "If you say so" he said. He paused the show, and when he looked up again, he saw Damian throwing his birdarang, and not at him, but at Tim. Oh great... he thought, watching his younger brother dodge the attack from his even younger brother. The he saw the two storm off. He chuckled, set his laptop aside, got off his bed, and yanked the birdarang out of his bedpost. "If he breaks something, he's paying for it" Dick decided and walked out of his room. I need a drink. Probably because because I drank all of my Mountain Dew at Olive Garden and the lousy waiter never got me another one he thought, and walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. Hmm......Dr. Pepper, or-wait. Of course I'll have Dr. Pepper! and he grabbed the can out of the fridge and opened it. He leaned up against one of the counters in the house as he drank his wonderful pop.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:57 am

D A M I A N
Damian looked blankly at the screen. Nobody. Well at least nobody important. Nobody who was a good enough opponent that Damian wouldn't "accidentally" kill, which according to Bruce, was not okay. Whatever. Dai picked up batcat in his arms and walked to the kitchen-ish area. He paused briefly as he saw Tim pound a fist at a wall, then continued his way to where Dick was. "Hey look who is off his computer" He muttered. The two of them used to hang alot but recently he has cooped himself up in his room with Tim watching anime. Damian didn't complain though, he had batcat after all.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am

The Batcave Baddam10

Imaging the wall was Damian, Tim kept hitting it repeatedly, not stopping until his fists started to hurt. Once that happened, he just flopped onto the nearest chair, wondering why he didn't save some of the cookies. "Oh well.......Maybe I could go to Metropolis and see Kon or something. Or I could go find Jason and we could go destroy something." he thought.
"Naw,not right now.Maybe later.......I'll go squirt Damian or something............yes, I like that idea..." Tim grinned and ran outside to grab the latest model of a nerf squirtgun from the shed, already full of water and flly charged, as always. Running back towards the house, Tim quietly opened the kitchen window, and took aim at Damian. Making sure that his water was ice cold (always), Tim pulled the trigger, and opened a fire of ice water on Damian.

(Just a quick question, but can we rp other heros? I mean, like you can be two different heros, and can talk for others as you encounter them, like who's gonna be Alfred? Or Kon? And we already have a Batman, but what if I take a trip to Star City? Can I still be Robin, but talk for Green Arrow, but not permanently, just while I'm there?

{if we can do this, JASON TODD IS MIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!}

Ima show chu all mai pics, and dese ones shalll be ALMOST PERMANENT.ALMOST
Only like one or two per post though
And I AM going to omit a few, as they are.............well, y'know. And two of these pictures will NEVAH BE SHOWN TO ANYONE BUT NIGHTWING AND MEH!!!!!!!!
and whoever we trust enough to show them to)

Last edited by Tim on Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:57 am

Batcat jumped up and yowled as a blast of freezing water hit him. Landing on four feet and with his fur poofed up, batcat looked around for whoever had soaked him, although he already had a pretty good idea of who it was. Of course, when he looked up at the window, he saw Tim there with his watergun. unsheathing his claws, Batcat jumped onto the table and started running towards Tim, ready to unleash all hat heck on him.
Screeching, Batcat launched himself from the edge of the table straight at Tim's chest. Connecting, he quickly gripped with his claw to make sure he wouldn't be pulled off easily during the initial moment of impact. Soon after though, Batcat clawed his way all over Tim, scratching and biting him wherever he went. "This is what you get for soaking a cat! Mess with the tail, you get the claws!" Batcat thought.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 am

Dick watched as Damian walked and commented on him being off the computer. He just rolled his eyes and smiled. Then he saw a stream of water shoot in from the window and soak Batcat. Tim Dick thought, shaking his head though he was still smiling. Then cat jumped up onto the table, ran towards the window, and leapt out the window and onto Tim and began scratching and biting him. Dick staarted laughing as he walked over to the window. "Hey! You two! Break it up!" he said, a big smile on his face.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:27 pm

The Batcave Tumblr26

Tim burst out laughing when Batcat jumped up. This was comedy gold! Looking back inside the house, he saw Batcat running towards him, and had about 3 seconds to think "Uh-oh." before the furious cat bowled into him, knocking him on his back. Juping up, Tim desperately tried to grab the cat, but grabbing a cat isn't exactly an easy thing to do. When Dick started laughing at him, Ti yelled out "IT'SS NOT EXACTLY EASY CATCHING A CAT!WHY DONT YOU TRY IT?!" Just as he said this,Tim finally grabbed hold of Batcat. Wanting to get rid of the cat, he chucked it right in front of him. Which was, unfortunately, at Dick. Breathing hard, tim grabbed his squirt gun and hosed himself off. Then he dropped the squirtgun and looked up,only to see Dick now fighting with Batcat.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Still steamed about being squirted, when Tim threw him in Dick, he wasn't paying attention to who or what he was scratching. At least, not much attention. All Batcat really saw was a hand, the grass, and then he impacted on something black. So, he just started attacking the black thing, not caring what it was. Eventually, he stopped and thpught "What, exactly, am I attacking?"Batcat then climbed up to the top of the black thing and saw a face. Meaowing in surprise, Batcat realized it was Dick, so he jumped down and went back to Damian.

(i'm just assuming you're wearing something black cuz I don't really know.)
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:51 pm

The Batcave 2119thy

Dick tried to stop laughing, but did not do a very good job at that. BUt he did stop when Tim threw Batcat at him. Dick screeched when the cat started clawing him "Get off!" he yellled, and sighed in relief when Batcat stopped, and jumped to the floor and padded back to Damian. Dick looked down at his shirt, and saw it had a bunch of little rips in it. He sighed again, this time in disappointment, and said "I'm gonna go get another shirt" and walked to his room, closed the door and started looking through his closet. I have a LOT of shirts he realized. He grabbed one of his favorites, a black shirt with a Nightwing symbol on it. Not exactly in disguise now, am I? he thought, laughing a bit. Then he walked back into the kitchen. "See? I am famous" he said, looking at his two younger brothers.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:10 am

The Batcave Wevego10

Famous^^

"Yes you are 'Nightwing'" Tim replied as he looked at his own shirt. It was covered in small rips and tears. Sighing, he went inside to get another shirt. When he got to his room, Tim threw the shirt over his shoulder and started picking his way through the various other items of clothing. "I should really clean this.....but I don't want to.....so I won't..." Tim thought. Finally reaching his closet, Tim peeked his head in and looked all around the closet real quick, like he was afraid someone might be im it. Satisfied, Tim stepped into his closet, which doubled as his scheming room it was so big. Walking over to his shirt pile, he saw his favorite shirt. He knew it was dirty. But it was folded. Thus so, it was clean. Grabbing it, he swapped it out for the shirt he was wearing, and walked downstairs again, and instead of going into the kitchen, stopped in the living room and on the couch. Grabbing the remote, Tim flipped the TV on and watched some TMNT.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:35 pm

Dick sighed as Tim walked off to change his shirt, then came back down and turned on the TV. He walked into the room and saw him watching TMNT. [b]"I hate that show" Dick said, and covered his eyes. He turned around, and walked back into the kitchen. What to do? More Rosario+Vampire? Or maybe, I could do something with Damian he thought. Dickie turned and looked at Damian. "You wanna do something?" he asked, not really sure exactly what they would do, but they would figure out something.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:19 am

The Batcave Batman10

Hearing what Dick said, Tim stood up and threw the TV remote at his head."This show is awesome, and you just don't like it there isn't anyone with Eskirma Sticks in it! And it is NOT a childish show! It's a TV14 show!" With that, tim plopped back down on the couch so he could enjoy his wonderful marathon of Teebage mutant Ninja Turtles in comfort.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Mist Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 am

Cass heard a bunch of ruckus, and wondered what in the world was going on. Curious, she walked into the living room, where she saw Tim watching TV. She walked closer and said "Hi" and sat down on the couch beside him. "What was all that noise?" she asked. She glanced in the kitchen and saw Dick and Damian. No doubt those two were involved as well she thought.
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
The Batcave Left_bar_bleue100/100The Batcave Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 pm

"Cass! I..uh..IsquirtedBatcatandheattackedmesoIthrewhimatDickandthenheattackedDickandthings juststartedhappeningandIthrewthe remoteatDick'shead." Tim said all in once sentence, scooting away, staring at Cass.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum