Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsuki... DYING???

+2
King Thunder
Midnight
6 posters

Go down

Tsuki... DYING??? Empty Tsuki... DYING???

Post  Midnight Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 am

Okay now that I, as a person is back, I have noticed and most likely so have you,Tsuki is really connected to the RP. afer alittle bit, that kind of thing is hard to change so I am thinking of have him die. Anyways, I will have a new character of course, just want to know your opinions. As I don't think to many of you are against it.

Also I will PM you Miyuki addition details since their will be some plotting to his death... MWHAHAHAH no just some other shtuff.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Tsuki... DYING??? Left_bar_bleue85/100Tsuki... DYING??? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tsuki... DYING??? Empty Re: Tsuki... DYING???

Post  King Thunder Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Oh noes! Tsuki dying!? Well, I don't mind what you do, it might be fun with you having a new wolf. ^^
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Tsuki... DYING??? Left_bar_bleue50/100Tsuki... DYING??? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Shocked Sad Laughing OOOOHH!! Twisted Evil maybe you could be reborn as a pup!After being mauled by a lone wolf protecting your pack!WAIT WAIT WAIT!HOW WOULD THE RP MIYUKI DEAL WITH THIS?WILL WE EVER HAVE A NEW ALPHA MALE AGAIN???oh well!mwaHahaha.Maybe you could have a giant boulder crush you.Or you could fall off falcon ridge.Or perhaps someone in the pack rivals you for alpha and you get killed and we already have a new alpha.Maybe you could be found patrolling the border all alone by a viscious opack of lone earth wolves who hold you down with vines and then eat your insides out while you're still alive.OOhh,,Ohh,maybe you could be torn limb from limb by a group of females who find you all alone and they all want your love,so they fight over you by playing tug of war with you.OR MAYBE you could be blown up by an explosion by me when i lost control of my powers.Or i could accidentaly give you whatever degree burns when i hit you with the lightning.OOOOHHHH!!Or you could be attacked by dogs and then shot by a hunter and then nobody knows what happened to you and Miyuki goes out to look for you when you don't come back and she sees your dead mangled body and screams.Or maybe you're MURDERED by someone else who wants a new character.And then Miyuki will find your corpse hanging from a tree after being impaled with a pointed branch and the culprit covered up his tracks incredibly well so Miyuki can't find out who it is and then she screams again.Or die of whitecough/greencough.I like the last three the best.They would solve our new topic thing well.Or at least the first two would.The third one is just dramatic. Very Happy I'm good at making up death scenes.

Last edited by Jay's Wing on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i took out some of the grosser stuff....)
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Tsuki... DYING??? Left_bar_bleue5/100Tsuki... DYING??? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:18 pm

I shouldn't have showed you that episode of Bleach...^^^

DYING?!?!I just got to know you!And like Jay's Wing said,what're we going to do about a new alpha?And about Miyuki?And Jay's Wing,try to tone down the gore a little.Some of the stuff you put in there even creeped me out.Back to the thing,maybe you could just kill a coyote protecting some wolf and then the rest of the coyote pack sneaks up on you while you're all alone and you kill many of them but there are too many so you run and maake it back to camp,but then you die of your injuries.There's a little drama,but at least you die with the pack.and Miyuki.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
Tsuki... DYING??? Left_bar_bleue50/100Tsuki... DYING??? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:02 am

Fina by me Tsuk. Just remember. Crie shall become one with your dead body...
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:58 am

O.o
In a way,that may be creepier than what Jay's Wing said.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Crie wrote:Fina by me Tsuk. Just remember. Crie shall become one with your dead body...

...Okay...

Anyways... Since it seems for the most part that Tsuki will die, We just need to figure out how. I have some plans, I have PMed certain people and asking them what they thing more personally or if they have any ideas.

Of course more ideas from the rest of you is completely fine and I would like to see some below.
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
Tsuki... DYING??? Left_bar_bleue85/100Tsuki... DYING??? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:40 pm

How about like a simple death. Like Tsuki goes out hunting, he gets wounded,, and the wound was so severe that it cause infection, he dies, the end. Everyone Happy :D

But anyways, Crie, make sure you become one with Tsuki's dead body XD
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Tsuki... DYING??? Left_bar_bleue71/100Tsuki... DYING??? Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 am

I have no idea what that means but OK! How about there's a big blizzard and Tsuki gets caught in it and becomes frozen to death and when Miyuki goes to look for him she sees a Tsukisicle!Or perhaps Tsuki gets his leg caught in a trap and slowly bleeds to death...or maybe he doesn't have to die at all!He could be kidnapped by hunters who DIDN't kill him because he SUCH a fine specimen,and they took him to the local zoo,and Tsuki goes missing for even longer,but still tries to escape for a while but still makes another account.

Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
Tsuki... DYING??? Left_bar_bleue5/100Tsuki... DYING??? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:34 am

haha tsuki in a zoo :3 or maybe another pack member or some old enemy of tsuki comes to slay him xD ??? Ehhh i got nothing xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Maybe some legendary wolf thing tells Tsuki he has some task, Tsuki ends up dying, and maybe he turns into another wolf, into which he has flashbacks of his memory. I seriously need help.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Tsuki... DYING??? Left_bar_bleue71/100Tsuki... DYING??? Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum