Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning

+6
Midnight
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Rain
King Thunder
Cry
+Thundera+
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Empty The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:58 am

Thundera
Thun-d-era

Element: Electricity

Appearence
Fur pelt: A carmel like texture very light brown with a golden hint at tips
Fur markings: Vanilla looking white swirling around hind legs with a leaf looking marking and a zelda symbol plus on her forehead a marking that symbolizes her royal outlook (I love zelda!! Smile
Eye color: Light blue a beautiful shade
Accesories: A blue gem in the middle of her forehead as for earrings with a red thread  and two locks of long fur weaved behind her ears

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning The_Princess_by_FaceTaiheiyo

Personality: Thunder happens to have a serious mood all the time she thinks of herself to have a royal outlook as for sometimes being playful. She can be a flirt at times but mostly she is a fighter. But besides those things she is very kind and generous

Dislikes: Competition, rain, obnoxious wolves. Mean wolves

Family: 
Mother: Cheetara
Father: Lion-o
Brother: Tigra 
(Yes i love Thundercats <3 all the way thats why i chose Thundera as a name :3)

+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Hopefully someone educated
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Left_bar_bleue50/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Empty Re: The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning

Post  Cry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:00 am

Sorry, but i think electricity element is closed Sad
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Left_bar_bleue50/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Empty Re: The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 am

awww now i must think of what element to get xD
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:04 am

oh how about... Hold on....

Fire or water? XD I'M SO PUMPED! HELLO IM CRIE I HAVE POWERS OF BEING ABLE TO SUMMON PEOPLE ONTO THE CHATBOX HI! XD
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:05 am

Hello thundera Smile and sorry to here that element is closed

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:06 am

Hm..... idk fire and water is simple so is ice very common... hmmm..... me thinking! xD

*snarf*

Hi Very Happy and i know right! Sad well i am rethinking! xD
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 am

Yes Crie, those powers of yours are truly amazing, and welcome Thundera, Can't wait to see you in roleplay. BTW, Thundr might hit on you. XD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:07 am

Too bad that element was closed. I would love to see Thunder react to that one DX
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:10 am

i wanted lightning -_- ughhhh imma goin to see what i will change it for now i wanna use it for a bit xD haha

And oh hello thunder Smile And omg if u do i will get u back hahaa xD
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:11 am

Why is that element closed? isnt there only three electric wolves? XD

and wow thunder xD

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:12 am

Yeah, most likely. X3 You know, I'm sure you can ask Miyuki if you can have the electric element, I'm sure she'll let you.
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:14 am

Hmm i guess i will ask
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:19 am

Don't worry Flare, he will still hit on you the most XD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 am

hm whats wit u n flare? rnt u gonna stick wit one girl one day? xD
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:30 am

Thunder-Paws is a player, he will go up to any girl simmiler to his age. Although Flare and him have been best buds since they were pups, so he tends to like her the most, Not sure if you are glad or scared of this Flare. XD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:44 am

I can see that but r u goin to get wit flare? xD if i was flare i'll beat the thunder out of u! xD i hope to meet flare n crie and everyone. wait shuld i be scared of flare share something about her xD
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 am

Oh Flare does beat Thunder! And you can be either scared or friends with her. Depends on how you aproach her in rp I guess, I ain't her. And get with Flare? .......DAT'S A SECRET. XD
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 am

Really a secret Smile lol

well idk how to approach her lmfao well i'll see how she likes me or not.
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:27 am

HEY! CRI CRI IS GONNA MAKE A SCENE! >:D But anyways. Welcome again XD
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:53 am

make a scene what??? and thnk u rain haha ^_^ i know right i love zelda also the video game when link was a wolf :3

Last edited by +Thundera+ on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Rain Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:59 am

Good thing you already made friends here Thundera. Welcome to the pack. I really love the Zelda reference! Smile
Rain
Rain
Time
Time

Location : Flying around in space pooping a rainbow screaming; NYAN NYAN NYAN!

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Forest!!
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Left_bar_bleue65/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Welcome to the pack Thundera hope you enjoy it here Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Welcome to the pack, Thundera! Love the pic of her.
And a flirt, hmm? xD Just be careful who you flirt with, or else Forest is NOT going to be happy.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Left_bar_bleue65/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  +Thundera+ Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 am

Thundera can be a flirt but she aint to those who have mates she aint rude lol so you dont need to worry about it. But thanks for welcoming me also lol i know rightt! XD
+Thundera+
+Thundera+
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:11 am

Welcome to the Pack!!!! Kinda late...
Midnight
Midnight
Moon
Moon

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Yuki/ MIYUKI
Experience :
The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Left_bar_bleue85/100The book of Omens: Thundera a wolf of lightning Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

https://elementalwolfpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next