Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life)

+6
Cry
King Thunder
Pluto
Robin
March
miyuki
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life)

Post  miyuki Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 am

First topic message reminder :

So here you can just post what you are wearing. Nothing special right?

Black, white and blue shirt "LOVE"
black skinny pants
black and white boots
Diamond ring
Silver ring with swirl
Silver rose ring
silver owl ring
Diamond earrings
Brownish coloured ear muffs?

They say i'm like the most fashionable girl in the school. Psssh, I actually don't know Neutral You can say i suck at describing my own clothing.

Last edited by Miyuki on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:56 am; edited 3 times in total
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life)

Post  Mist Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Ima wearing a black t-shirt with green, blue, and pink little like, rings all connected on the left side and little flowers of the same color inside the rings, skinny jeans (SURPRISE) and blue socks with skiing snowmen on them xD Soon I will be wearing figure skates Razz
Mist
Mist
Time
Time

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None...........yet........MWAHAHAHA
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life)

Post  Pluto Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:23 pm

black longsleeves
black and grey short sleeves
silver earings
black boots
le white fluffy gloves XD

Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm

White shirt
grey skirt
grey sweater thing
black tie
black leggings
white socks
black fancy school shoe things

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:44 pm

-Black T-Shirt with America and England on it *Oh and Sealand XD*
-Purple Sweatshirt
-Skinny Jeans

*Shrugs*
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 pm

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Frabz-10

Well, even though I'm sick, my science fair presentation makes up a HUGE hunk of my grade, so I must go present. So I am wearing:

A black shirt
Jeans
Boots

Basic. Yet somehow, INCREDIBLY UNCOMFY.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: MISCHIEF AND TROUBLE/BlEACH!!!!
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Black tie up boots
Black jeans
White shirt
Blue sweater
white scarf

Back to top Go down

Post  March Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:51 pm

White, Light and dark blue sailor top
Dark blue skirt
Brown shoes
White flats (Buckle thing)
black thigh socks
Navy blue and white stripped bow
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ONE?
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue63/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:27 am

Is that your school uniform? It doesn't look too comfy...........
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Location : I don't have any, so go awaayy.........uibdibsuyvskayvdyvw *faceplants into his pillow snoring*

Wolf Information
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:03 am

Black and white striped shirt
Le black jeans
black tie up boots
white scarf

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:51 am

Honhon. Would YOU like to know~

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:26 am

Note: *this is the usual thing that happens whenever my mom goes out for the Night, and I have excluded a few things that you guys don't all need to know............hehehe....hahaha....HaHAHA!..............MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (puts on best serious face)*

Right now? Well, I'm wearing a black t-shirt, green military-looking shorts, and I'm taking down my 9th 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew, getting drunk on any liquid other than alchohol,milk,water, orange juice, or apple juice as is my personal real world awkward ability. I must be a son of the Roman/Greek wine god Bacchus/Dionysus.

Last edited by Germany on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:48 am

Black long sleeve shirt
Jeans
Black tie up boots
White scarf

Nothing too fancy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:54 am

Please stay on topic Jay... -________-

Still rocking my boring red and white pjs waiting for someone to wake me up since i'm already awake.
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue71/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:27 am

Same as Pluto.............PAJAMAS.
WannaWanna Be Toca Master
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  March Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Same old uniform....
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue63/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayfeather Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:53 pm

Ah, the sweet weekend joys of sleeping until 2, and then laying in bed more. Seriously, I don't know how Robin does it. He stays up all night, and then all day, and still manages to get away with only the few hours of sleep he sneaks in during school and car/bus rides. I swear, he's untimately lazy, but he can do better physically then I can with not sleeping for 3 nights in a row, getting like 2 hours of sleep during school,plus beat the crp out of any kid who starts messing wits friends. and then me, who can have full sleep, and I'm nowhere NEAR as lazy as he is, yet still, he runs faster than I am. Maybe if I'm more lazy I'll be able to do this stuff too.Which is why I'm still in my pajamas. Which are sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

This makes absolutely no sense.
Jayfeather
Jayfeather
Fire
Fire

Location : Wherever Jai, Iris, Bart, or I am, as I am all of them :P

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: none
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

http://www.transformice.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cry Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Today i decided to dress up in a toilet .______________.
Cry
Cry
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: A person named after a landmass
Experience :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbcbW_C_38

Back to top Go down

Post  WannaWanna Be Toca Master Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Le blue dinosaur shirt
Sweatpants that don't exactly match, and are so long I could trip over them
crazy socks that could match nothing. No, not even each other.
Earth
Earth

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: ♥Mate: ♥♥♥Rain♥♥♥
Experience :
What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65/100What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:34 am

Oddly enough, today was one of the numerous field days we have here, so my outfut includes:

a black field day shirt with claw tears on theck and a slashed 6th grade on the front
a black bandana around my forehead like one of those thingies you see on the head of someone who does karate or is a ninja or blah
short shorts with purposely frayed ends

And here's the odd part of field day: All the bandanas you have to wear.So, here we go!

Right arm: upper-green bandana/middle-red bandana/lower-blue bandana/wrist-orange bandana
Left arm: upper-purple bandana/middle-pink bandana/lower-yellow bandana/wrist-black bandana

And I'm too lazy to describe the legs, they look basicall the same. Now if you'll exscuse me, I have to go try to get all these things off and put up for next field day, and go take a shower.
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  March Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:14 pm

Every time I want to post here, i'm in my uniform xD

Good morning everyone.
March
March
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:24 pm

tank top
sweat shorts

that is all. I've had ti wear dress clothes two nights in a row now, and I'm SICK of it.

What are you wearing today? (Because i have no life) - Page 3 2m4dmp10
Robin
Robin
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3