Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

Post  Seeker Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This cave has a river entrance with sleeping dens within the smaller hidden entrance. It is a popular spot for training within the Ice Maiden's. It sits just on the southern border of the Elemental Wolves Pack and the northen border of the Ice Maidens.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Cyrax is my mate
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

Post  Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Scorch smiled and wagged his tail as he saw Icewing coming back"Icey"! He said happily.

Back to top Go down

Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty Re: Ice Maiden River: Southern Border

Post  Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:43 am

Cyrax would look at his mate than daughter "Why the sudden you have to stay and wing? Visit?" he snarled in frustration "I don't have time for this Seeker we will talk later!" he snapped then turn to Scorch "Are you going to bring scorch to the games or not? Cause they had already began.. Join me if you want." he said running out and leaving for the finals are to begin!

-Eastern Shaman caves-

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:14 pm

Seeker snarled as Cyrax snapped at her and raced away. "Fool." she growled padding back to the bank, "Come to the fight area Scorch no shifting I want to see how well you do against the ice wolves there." She grabbed Icewing and carried her in placing her on the watch rise behind the ice barrior that protected mentors from the fight below.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Scorch stayed in his normal form and walked to the fighting room and braced himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:43 am

Seeker watched as Scorch came in. "Starting with one wolf on bare basics." she said as a fully grown ice wolf appeared. "Go." It lept forward trying to pin her apperentice down.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Scorch kicked the wolf off him and scratches its muzzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:07 pm

The ice wolf leapt back. It growled and lept forward with its teeth ripping into Scorches side. "Come on Scorch." Seeker said softly.

Icewing watched for a bit then curled up and went to sleep.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: N/A
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:57 am

(Sorry to break rp, but I'm confused, is Scorch in the games right now, or is this some sort of training thing that has nothing to do with it?)
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:07 am

((Completly different Its rank training))
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:15 am

Scorch showed no fear as he bit the ice wolfs muzzle the swept his back legs out at the ice wolf and tripped it the bit its throat and it melted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seeker Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:02 pm

"Good." Seeker barked. "Try two." She blinked her blue eyes and two ice wolves appeared and lept at Scorch. The black and white fae watched calmly as they ripped his sides.
Seeker
Seeker
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:20 pm

Scorch ignored the pain and batted one away then uses his tail to blind the other before kicking it in the throat. He turns swiftly and delivers a kill bite to the throat, he feels the wind change and ducks just in time to doge the second ice wolf. By doing this he shows seeker he has a unique skill to feel slight wind changes. He leaps to the side of the ice wolf and kicks its muzzle breaking its neck.
(Sorry if thats to quick seeker im leaving for school now im litteraly walking out my door).

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Seeker grinned and a small pack of five wolves appered. The alpha took a step forward and growled. "What are you doing on my territory?" he snarled. Two of the wolves moved around to flank Scorch.

Wing raised her head at a growl. Looking over the barrior she watched as the ice wolf pack surrounded Scorch.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:59 am

Asura- A female whose body was slim and lean followed the scent of Cyrax's mate. She had a small little pup on her pack that was their son and surely he was curled in a ball comfortable on her back "You soon will be with your mother." she said softly in a motherly voice. She happens to be the princess of drago though she disapproves of what her father and the pack does it is a part of her. She wore feather's of birds who were wise such as the owl and eagle. She wore a necklace of pearls and a starfish near her left ear that had piercings and a pelt of silver. "We are nearing her." she says

Aiden: Aiden smiled as this female carried him far to his mother and sister. He missed them plus he didn't like being near his father when he was mad. Aiden assumed that they got in a arguement."Mommy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Scorch his rear legs into the dirt and kept glancing from side to side.he felt the wind Change and ducked low the turn and bite into the ice wolves tail yanked him down and killed it with a bite to the throat. He glanced and saw two more wolves running at him he jumped up twirled in a side circle and landed on both their back breaking them. He last looks at the alpha"I'll Kill you to if i have to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:41 am

The alpha smirked. "Thats the whole point Scorch." Seeker said from her place by Icewing. The alpha and reamining ice wolf lept forward pinning the fire wolf down. They sunk their teeth into his sides and shoulders ripping him.

Icewing whimpereed softly and ran off to the main part of the caves.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Scorch was playing when he said that, then he could feel his sides in pain and spunn in a circle. He spun out of their grip and stood up a red light appeared in his throat. He then swallowed the fire and lunged at the ice wolf kicking it and shattering it. He lunged and rolled clawing the belly of the alpha till his guts exposed then he waited for him to melt away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:52 am

Asura smiled and entered the cave along with her shaman scent and cyrax's scent. "Hello seeker??" she called out as she placed Aiden down gently and nudged him warmly

"mama!!!" Aiden yelled happily but he stayed close to Asura as his blue blind eyes blinked. He listened and felt vibrations through the earth. Up ahead his mind conjured up images "Asura mama..." he motioned then used a little earth power to build a rock armor and it made him look like a rock wolf as he charged ahead and saw ice wolves then scorch and as fast as he could he charged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Scorch was busy fighting the alpha to notice aiden, he killed the alpha quickly. Then turn to see aiden and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:00 am

Stepping in beside Aiden she'll shield him. Her silver fur reflecting faint light from the smallest areas that light traveled into the caves. "Aiden stay near me." she said

Aiden would nod and look around, wondering what happened. "Yes asura."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 am

Scorch finishes off the last wolf with a bite to the throat.

Back to top Go down

Post  miyuki Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:27 pm

Ok my little lemon drops. Just a notice, please get the training finish at the end of the week Smile
And if it doesn't we are gonna have a little timeskip where the aprentices are at the rank they wish, and start elemental training, and the pups start training for their rank. (Does that make any sense?)
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue82/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  King Thunder Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:59 pm

(Soooo, if you do the timeskip thing? How old would we aprentices be...1 year? And wait...did you just call us lemon drops? I feel special now Very Happy )
King Thunder
King Thunder
Electricity
Electricity

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Flare
Experience :
Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Ice Maiden River: Southern Border - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Icewing Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:05 am

((Ok Yuki))

Seeker padded over to Adien. "Hello little one." she said nuzzling the pup. Turning back to Scorch she nodded. "You have completed Hunter training and can handle yourself in a fight." she said, "The only thing is scout training. Within the caves there is a sweet smelling cave, a bat cave and a hidden cave. Using your powers and senses find them." she ordered.

Icewing padded over to Adien and nudged him. "Hey bro." she said tugging at his ear with her teeth.
Icewing
Icewing
Ice
Ice

Wolf Information
Experience :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:53 am

Scorch sniffed the air and smell a foul smelling cave and figured it must be it. He walked for five minutes then found it and marked it telling seeker he found it. The went of to search for the second

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next