Wolves Of The Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG)

3 posters

Go down

Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Empty Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG)

Post  Hinto Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:59 am

A pair of chocolate hued, charcoal eyes narrowed to menacing slits as the icy blues of the girl met them with bravery. She stood and raised her palm, “you are a demon of a world unlike this one and you will not survive here. Come closer, beast, and let me tend to your wounds, allow my hospitality to welcome you. With me, you will not only survive, but you will live.” As she finished speaking, her palm grew warm as the creature reached its snout to her hand. She closed her eyes for a moment, opening them the color of a cyan flash light. She smiled as the animal’s nose touched her palm and the animal slid its face down until the center of her hand held the top of its head.

Aileen felt a heat rise in her chest as the beast’s eyes met her eyes again; though this time they were not harsh and angry. The black, shapeless creature’s eyes were soft and apologetic. At this Aileen knelt, meeting the demons eyes without bravery, with only forgiveness. She pulled her hand from the creature, wondering how it’s form did not just fall. It was ever-changing and shapeless at the same time, the main structure seemed to be a thick black ooze with eyes and a snout.

Standing again and looking at it, the demon bowed to her. Aileen smiled, “I will grant you a body, and features to keep you unique. Then I will give you a name,” her smile began to fade, “but in order to hold the power of emotion, you must retrieve a soul.” The woman’s figure began to give a pale glow and her ebony hair began to lift as though a soft breeze surrounded her.

“I grant you allahkoliken,” as she spoke the ancient Cherokee word a pair of magnificent antlers took form in the black ooze, “so that you may protect and defend.” The beast’s eyes widened and then softened with thanks before bowing and waiting to receive it’s next gift. The black haired woman spoke again, her voice becoming the reflection of a full moon on still water, “I gift you with the strength of the avonako,” she watched the muscle of a grizzly appear under it’s black, moving flesh.

Pausing to watch the demon’s reaction, Aileen blinked as he grew and became the size of an elk, “I give you enapy,” she said softly, allowing the creature’s chest to rise as it became brave. “May you be kesegowaase as a snake would be, with ahusaka like an eagle, and as sucki as night.” With those words, the beast’s legs grew strong and swift, he glowed lightly for a moment before the glow became blinding and it was returned to view with beautiful charcoal wings, with her third Cherokee word, the creature grew a thin, raven-colored pelt.

“Now, my creation, before I give you a name, you must receive a soul.” She began to walk and turned, “will you follow?” she asked gently, offering her hand. The demon caught up after a few strides and the pair began to move again. “I will take you to my cave,” she said. The forest seemed to still with the large black beast. It could easily now be described as a bear, with antlers, a long, smooth tail, and a pair of magnificent, midnight wings. As Aileen’s creation halted, she took a step closer, it lowered itself and the glowing woman in the white dress smiled, curtseying, “may I ride?” The creature’s immediate response was a nod.

The pair rode through the forest, the animal’s lope matching the beat of Aileen’s heart. She smiled and looked up. “Thank you, my lady,” she whispered to the skies, where her Goddess remained. Reaching the cave took only minutes, “my creature, the sun will set soon, and that is when you must take the soul you desire. It must be of a good natured being, any other would simply not work.” She said gently, smiling once at the creature she turned her back and began to walk towards the cave.

Only moments before she reached the entrance to her home, a sharp, magnificent pain crept up her back. Aileen turned to see the beast with her heart on its antler. She smiled as she fell to the ground in what seemed to be slow motion. Aileen felt the pain spread through her veins, the traits of a snake have given him poison, she thought. The white dress began to turn crimson and Aileen remembered her promise. Never had she broken a promise, and he life wasn’t over yet. Only love in her eyes, she looked at the creature.

Ezhno,” she rasped, her voice still graceful though so close to death, “you are solitary.” With that, the glow around Aileen began to fade and she smiled, watching Ezhno even as she died, and he cupped her soul close to his chest before it’s glow spread through him and he smiled, a tear slid from his chocolate hued eyes as they met her icy blues and closed them with his unclawed paws. “I am Ezhno, I will always protect your soul.” He promised through his tears and lay by his creators body, her dress completely crimson with blood. “Because I love my creator,” he answered the unasked question before laying and sleeping beside his fallen Aileen.
Hinto
Hinto
Water
Water

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: None
Experience :
Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Left_bar_bleue70/100Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/100)

Back to top Go down

Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Empty Re: Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG)

Post  Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Please continue! It is really good!

Back to top Go down

Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Empty Re: Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG)

Post  miyuki Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Good Job Hints.
miyuki
miyuki
Wind
Wind

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Somebody starting with a "D" / Tsuki
Experience :
Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Left_bar_bleue82/100Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (82/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pluto Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 pm

Not bad... Wink
Pluto
Pluto
Space
Space

Wolf Information
Wolf Crush/Mate: Emil
Experience :
Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Left_bar_bleue71/100Random (and not that good for my usual) Short Story! (PG) Empty_bar_bleue  (71/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Wow, cool story bro. x3 can't wait to read more of your work!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down